VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Now I know I will have to wait for 5 updates before checking again if they are short like this one. Not even 5 min without skipping texts, no sexual content and if you chose to not make out with the brunet the text of her inner dialog after she wake up says she still have done it.

Reactions: RCC14

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I hope lesbianism may be dropped...
Why should it be dropped? It should be choice tho if that don't what you want but other people like me like to be able to go a lesbian route.

if you don't like lesbian i don't think you are forced to go that route but i am not sure. it's to early to tell but it shouldn't be dropped, I disagree,

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
I really liked how in the beginning even though the female mc has a husband you can avoid sleeping with him and was enjoying the game overall until the blackmail stuff. Which is a shame. The game to me was different up until that point. That put me off from the game. In one instance you were given 2 options, seduce some guy or flash him. Either choice has the mc physically interacting with the guy even though one was the more preferable choice for me out of the 2 options. I just hope that there's a pure lesbian path in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I really liked how in the beginning even though the female mc has a husband you can avoid sleeping with him and was enjoying the game overall until the blackmail stuff. Which is a shame. The game to me was different up until that point. That put me off from the game. In one instance you were given 2 options, seduce some guy or flash him. Either choice has the mc physically interacting with the guy even though one was the more preferable choice for me out of the 2 options. I just hope that there's a pure lesbian path in the future.
This is a problem with these female MC games that have a "LESBIAN" tag.
it's bs. 9 times out of ten you gotta either be blackmailed, groped, raped damn near, to get to any of the lesbian content.

I will continue to follow this game but if we don't get to tell the blackmailer to shove it soon imma drop it maybe. it really depends if I am forced to do anything sexual with the blackmailer. Also having to do anyting physically or having to suduce some guy just kills the lesbian route it will have one in the future.

idk not optimistic about this game. I am loving it so far but I am worried.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Wait a minute... Female protagonist... Nurse... Blackmail... Don't tell me anything... The nurse does something wrong, "someone" finds out and starts blackmailing her. And that "blackmailer" (acting like a stupid perverted teen) starts demanding things from her... Wait... I can guess... used pantys... dirty pictures... Yeah... I can see that.
C'mon dude! Ask for money, stupid shit!!

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
just wait and see how things go ... story wise. Blackmail might be a small part of the game, but who knows. ill wait and see how things develop.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is she being blackmailed because someone wants her for themselves? or does the blackmailer just wants to destroy her life?.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Honestly, the most unbelievable part of this game is the fact that the husband is 32 and the director of surgery. Considering you're not even considered a surgeon until about 31-32 at best.
I don't know if it's the most unbelievable, but you are 100% correct regarding the surgeon's age. Four years of undergrad (~22); four years of medical school (+4); residency of 3-7 years with minimum of five years for surgical residency and seven years for neurosurgical residency (+5, maybe 7); post residency fellowship if wanting advance placement (+1 or 2). So, at least 34 to 35 before he hangs a shingle. Then, the likelihood of 50-60 y/o surgeons being under the thumb of a 30-something? About zero %.

Wait a minute... Female protagonist... Nurse... Blackmail... Don't tell me anything... The nurse does something wrong, "someone" finds out and starts blackmailing her. And that "blackmailer" (acting like a stupid perverted teen) starts demanding things from her... Wait... I can guess... used pantys... dirty pictures... Yeah... I can see that.
C'mon dude! Ask for money, stupid shit!!
The problem in this story is the nurse does nothing wrong, which makes the premise extremely unlikely.

Is she being blackmailed because someone wants her for themselves? or does the blackmailer just wants to destroy her life?.
Too soon to say. The plot hasn't progressed far enough.

Reactions: JaszMan

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This is a problem with these female MC games that have a "LESBIAN" tag.
it's bs. 9 times out of ten you gotta either be blackmailed, groped, raped damn near, to get to any of the lesbian content.

I will continue to follow this game but if we don't get to tell the blackmailer to shove it soon imma drop it maybe. it really depends if I am forced to do anything sexual with the blackmailer. Also having to do anyting physically or having to suduce some guy just kills the lesbian route it will have one in the future.

idk not optimistic about this game. I am loving it so far but I am worried.
Maybe a "bisexual" tag would be better for those games than the lesbian tag which should be reserved to pure lesbian games.

But since majority of people are hetero, there are not a lot of pure lesbian games even though in a few games there is a "pure" lesbian path.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know if it's the most unbelievable, but you are 100% correct regarding the surgeon's age. Four years of undergrad (~22); four years of medical school (+4); residency of 3-7 years with minimum of five years for surgical residency and seven years for neurosurgical residency (+5, maybe 7); post residency fellowship if wanting advance placement (+1 or 2). So, at least 34 to 35 before he hangs a shingle. Then, the likelihood of 50-60 y/o surgeons being under the thumb of a 30-something? About zero %.

The problem in this story is the nurse does nothing wrong, which makes the premise extremely unlikely.

Too soon to say. The plot hasn't progressed far enough.
I hope it is because the blackmailer wants her to themselves,kind of like in "Manila Shaw Blackmailer's Obsession". Mind you,did Manila ever get blackmailed in the first place?. LOL.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Honestly, the most unbelievable part of this game is the fact that the husband is 32 and the director of surgery. Considering you're not even considered a surgeon until about 31-32 at best.
His name isn't Doogie is it?
Not getting the painkillers double-signed is technically doing something wrong.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
"the faint smell of chlorine lingering on her skin". Be careful guys, chlorine is for the basin not the skin :D:D:D

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes