VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
new update is out great!!!
ok it was more a plot update than a sex one.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Highly recommend changing the name to "Love Honor Betrayal" because having bad English in the title is not a good idea
You’re not the first to mention that: Link
So yeah since it seems to be confusing, it might not have been the best title choice. Then again English is not my first language and I instantly assumed it was verbal form.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So yeah since it seems to be confusing, it might not have been the best title choice. Then again English is not my first language and I instantly assumed it was verbal form.
When someone pointed out that it's a twisted play on love, honor, and obey, I found the title to be quite amazing, actually. They do need to add the "and" though. I like the title so much that I think the banner should reflect this wedding vow theme. You know, like have the couple in wedding attire and then show a hidden vibrater or condom belt or whatever to indicate betrayal lol.

Reactions: Gudil

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just finished chapter 3, I suppose that by downloading 3 directly I will have played 1 and 2 as well since it was too short for me. Be that as it may, I liked it, the renders look good and the story is interesting, I also like that the protagonist is female, it is a change of scenery compared to other games. I don't know to what extent this game is about domination, but I would like our MC to be used by lesbian women and the blackmailer himself, becoming a "slave" (but without going overboard). Regarding the blackmailer, I would like him to be more daring each time with your requests for the MC.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
It's really not confusing to anyone who's heard the phrase "love, honour and obey"

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
THIS "UPDATE" was like 10 minutes at best.. df is this?
what's the point of putting something out like this? LMAO!!
Not even nothing sexual happen, barely any story progression, what a waste of 10 minutes.
Sorry I am loving the game but this update sucked....

If we to expect short updates like this i might as well wait a year LOL.

Also it's probably to late to complain about this but why most and not all female MC games gotta have blackmail in them? Why they always gotta have a bf or husband? I know the dev made the husband sex scene skippable or whatever but this always kills the lesbian route imo.
if she gonna cheat anyway or choose to no point in trying to have any sexual relation with her husband..

I also hope the blackmail don't get out of control and us as the mc can have more options down the line and i hope the blackmailer don't start forcing us to do sexual shit, it's more than multiple ways to currupt someone but imma still play the game even if it's not the case.

Like I said I love the game but man why is it so hard to find a female mc game with a lesbian route who is not married, getting currupted, has a bf, is dumb, etc.

Sorry for the rant people btw just saying that's all.

overall this update if you can even call it that was pointless but aye it is what it is.

Last edited:

Jax_2609

Jul 4, 2022
This update sucks just 10 minutes and it's over, and I hate blackmail it snatches the golden opportunity to corrupt the mc ourselves. Type B ntr is good but I prefer the path where mc has the choice to cheat herself.

• Angry
Reactions: Pmaria and Gudil
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes