VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Episode 2 is now live for all Patrons.
We hope you enjoy seeing what Lacey is up to!

PC - Mega
#LsfKJ28ItHjGacn_wEpAdPsCwT1ylsPWB42ar0W-pTw

Mac - Mega
#Y1cBLfCilPgHY1pyZPrg11mSAyR_Zuukk9QnjAK-mKc

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well damn, guess this is going in a direction that is just not for me anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First episode had promise and was actually interested to see how this was going to go. But after seeing this episode, just instantly lost interest in it. It's the same thing that always happens with every femprotag game. Was hoping for something new for once, guess it is just too much to hope for.

Either way, not for me anymore. Best of luck still with your project as I know some will still enjoy it at least. Thanks anyways.

Mar 18, 2019

First episode had promise and was actually interested to see how this was going to go. But after seeing this episode, just instantly lost interest in it. It's the same thing that always happens with every femprotag game. Was hoping for something new for once, guess it is just too much to hope for.

Either way, not for me anymore. Best of luck still with your project as I know some will still enjoy it at least. Thanks anyways.
Been watching this thread to see if I should try this, but if what you said that's fucking hilarious.

Devs: "Hey fans, what do you want?"
Fans: "To skip the male sex scenes."
Devs: "Consider it done."
*You can now skip husband sex scene*
*You now have to have sex with another dude*
*Trololo starts playing*

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Been watching this thread to see if I should try this, but if what you said that's fucking hilarious.

Devs: "Hey fans, what do you want?"
Fans: "To skip the male sex scenes."
Devs: "Consider it done."
*You can now skip husband sex scene*
*You now have to have sex with another dude*
*Trololo starts playing*
The warning sign for me was when the other nurse asked Lacey to administer the opiates without a second signature. That pretty much told me there was a high chance the primary plot was going to be forced scene blackmail by some old and/or fat, ugly bastard.

Might wait a few more updates before judging, but this really is starting to look like the typical drivel devs put out in female protagonist games.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ugly bastards you say? Nice, there are not enough Beauty and the Beast games.
To be fair I haven't played the latest update, so I don't know if the blackmailer is ugly or not, or even male or not. That was just my concern from the previous update, and why I'm cautious about whether or not this update is worth downloading.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Damn I had hopes this was something different. Oh well.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To be fair I haven't played the latest update, so I don't know if the blackmailer is ugly or not, or even male or not. That was just my concern from the previous update, and why I'm cautious about whether or not this update is worth downloading.
No problem, I get what you say. I don't like shota twinks but as long as the game lets you pick another route it's fine with me.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The blackmailer is unknown so far, we don't even know the gender.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok i tried it. great pictures and nice but short animations. ladys all look good so far. its nice that we get to choose who we want to imagine with the mc in the one scene (i don´t say what happens not to spoiler anything). what i don´t like, as in so many fem. protagonist games, is that she is already married/in a relationship and that we have to have sex with him in the first scene. he looks like a jerk to me. i hope in future versions we can always choose who we want to interact with.
best part about games like that is the cheating route LOL
but yeah i agree with you i hate starting a game where your already married and shit

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Unfortunately, I will more or less concur with some of the other commenters.

And let me add that because the CG is so good I hate to be negative. Someone has some real talent in that regard. But the writing needs help.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes