VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hmm...after reading the comments the only thing that keeps me from downloading it is the useless forced sexscene with the husband...i'd prefer to give him divorce papers instead and have fun with the girls...
That scene will be avoidable in the next update:

"We have fixed a few bugs, compressed the images, and made the first scene skippable. Thank you to those Patrons who messaged us! We are always open to feedback and suggestions." from dev's

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That scene will be avoidable in the next update:

"We have fixed a few bugs, compressed the images, and made the first scene skippable. Thank you to those Patrons who messaged us! We are always open to feedback and suggestions."
Any estimate on when that might be though?

Reactions: Ass Fan

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I don't know, that was written in dev's patreon.

I thought he already have shared a version with those changes but he shared the same links than before, I don't know if it was a mistake from him. I'm not a patron so I couldn't write him there.

I just read this:

"The next episode will be day 3, and will see Lacey trying to keep things under wraps! We will meet lots of new characters, including the mysterious Victoria. What does she want with Lacey? The first draft of writing is near complete, re-reads and edits to come in the next few days. Renders are coming along. This day will be slightly larger than day 1 and 2, and Nio has been enjoying the new locations to play with for this day. Once renders are completed in the next 2 weeks, it's just adding music, then we can drop!"

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Finally a proper good lesbian game! Love it so far... please keep a true lesbian route.

Reactions: Éama

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Okay, then i will try the next update ^^
Ep.1 bugs fixed.

PC -

Mac -

"We have fixed a few bugs, compressed the images, and made the first scene skippable."

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A great start loved the protagonist looking forward to the next updates

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Looks really promising. Graphics, story, characters and music so far top notch in my opinion. Can't wait for more! :)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The update is already available for all the patrons. If the game isn't released for the public tomorrow, I guess we should make one of those threads asking for an update share.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
I am wating for update to download Frist episode I don't want to download it's ahian and agian for small gameplay

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes