Ren'Py Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v1.61] [FlinPaltwell]

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Hmm, is your device 32-bit? And does Joiplay normally work for Ren'py 8 games?
At some point along the way, I updated the game from Ren'py 7 to Ren'py 8, which switched from Python 2 to Python 3 and ceased support for 32-bit systems.
Might be because I'm super retarded and never updated joiplay so there's that I'll test after its updated

Yep so I'm God tier stupid and didn't update joiplay it works now and I'm super happy I can play this again

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FlinPaltwell

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Attempted to play on Joi but it doesn't seem to work. Even had the renpy plug in with latest updates. Not sure what could be causing the issue since my device is 64 bit as well.

• Thinking Face

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly this wound up being even hotter than I thought it would. The Kelly content reminded me of a doujin I used to like about two friends who both had significant others they were pals with but ended up fucking like maniacs behind their back.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Honestly this wound up being even hotter than I thought it would. The Kelly content reminded me of a doujin I used to like about two friends who both had significant others they were pals with but ended up fucking like maniacs behind their back.
Do you remember what it was called? For science.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Very nice game, and the softcore is arousing at first. But, the sex scenes become really boring and dry after awhile. The Dev missed the necessity to shift from softcore lovemaking to the eventual hardcore sex.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I love the game it feels like Reign with sex scenes with so much replayibility. I hope and advice that you should bring the custom name setting.

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
I used a save editor to cheat because I'm too lazy to play over and over, but man, the sex scenes in this game are hot! I just wish genitalia and nipples were shown, but oh well, that's a minor gripe.

I liked the game, but I definitely wouldn't play without cheating. Way too much work.
Honestly man, thanks for the suggestion. Appreciate it.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Does the dev know that there are more sex positions other than missionary!!!!

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Does the dev know that there are more sex positions other than missionary!!!!
What can I say? Other positions just don't do it much for me, for the most part.
There's lotus and cowgirl in there too, and even one doggy-style moment with Kelly (you can find it in the very last event, the one where Samantha is an option).

But I love missionary. I love eye contact and intimacy. I love boobs-against-chest, I love kissing, I love bodies being practically melded together in lovemaking.
And I'm gonna keep making what I love.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
What can I say? Other positions just don't do it much for me, for the most part.
There's lotus and cowgirl in there too, and even one doggy-style moment with Kelly (you can find it in the very last event, the one where Samantha is an option).

But I love missionary. I love eye contact and intimacy. I love boobs-against-chest, I love kissing, I love bodies being practically melded together in lovemaking.
And I'm gonna keep making what I love.
Well then thanks. I've seen all you had to offer. Good luck

• Hey there

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Too bad the protagonist isn't single. I like the cheating tag when it's about the single male mc fucks cheating women but not when he himself also cheats.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
2 questions for the dev, FlinPaltwell.
Well first off, congrats on this game. From the description of how it plays and the way the sex scene are done I thought I wouldn't like this but holy shit was I wrong. This is probably one of the most replayed English based game I currently play.
The no nipple things took some getting use to, the no shown privates is no real problem for me since I equally like soft eroticism (softcore) material as much as hardcore.

The one problem I have and the long build up questions are: 1, Do you plan to animate the different positions in the future? For instance, the few cowgirl scenes or the missionary scenes that's from a frontal view instead of side view? I know some can't be animated or it would be weird that the privates don't show so I'm excluding those. Here's some example of scene types I would love to see animated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2, clothed sex. Makes the most sense in the car scenes but a few sex scenes start out with the characters clothed in some manner before thrown off. Granted body heats up fast when going at it but you know, just a scene or two with some clothed sex, animated would be best but I'll take whatever lol.

3, foreplay (sorry just popped in my head!). I'm a sucker for it ngl. While I'm here for the sex, foreplay (groping, hand/blow/tit/assjobs, fingering, etc) feels like a spice you add to the meal. These I don't need animated (would be nice though) just something that showed it happened and a lot of them can easily happen while hiding the private parts.

As for the problems, the randomness was a pain since I'm use to action = reaction type of VN but again it was a eventually thing so all good. A way I would have implement it is different dialog choices lead to different scene if she liked it for example:
Finesse/Small talk - lowers suspicion and guilt and makes M.I. and P.D. talks more likely to succeed. Slightly different effect if Stella is your conversation partner.
Sympathy/Mutual Interests - Raises Like, slightly raises guilt, raises chance of making out once conversation ends.
Passion/Passionate Discussion - Raises Lust, raises guilt (if Stella isn't partner), slightly raises suspicion (depending on guilt and Stella not being partner), lowers suspicion if Stella is the partner, raises chance of sexual encounter once conversation ends.
This will pretty much make it a different game lol but just an idea I'll like to throw out there.

The other problem is, what exactly does studying and band practice do? I haven't experienced (or I did and it sailed over my head) any changes to the story if I focused on doing either or not.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
2 questions for the dev, FlinPaltwell.
Hahaha, you and I are completely on the same wavelength, my dude. First, thanks for the kind words! I'll do my best to answer everything.

---
---

Hope that answers everything!

• Haha
Reactions: ayy

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Hahaha, you and I are completely on the same wavelength, my dude. First, thanks for the kind words! I'll do my best to answer everything.
Oh wow, lol guess I bulldoze through the game too much and didnt even notice that study and band made that big of a difference. I just assumed it was a RNG thing lol lesson learned!

Thanks for getting back with me so fast! Can't wait to see where you go in the future.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes