Ren'Py Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v1.61] [FlinPaltwell]

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Mini rant but there's just not enough games that have anything more than a small focus on groping! Most treat it like a one time deal, I especially hate this when a game's focused is big breasted woman and yet they never do anything with those breasts! WHY!? More animated breast groping plz Western game makers! Actually you too JP bros! Gear Stone Software is like leading the charge in this regards! Ok....rant over.
I have the same rant, and I talk about this occasionally on my Patreon. I take pride in my boob grab shots, and in fact, this coming camp update has a decent animation of this shot:
KF Camp K20 night.jpg
But boob grabs are a PAIN IN THE ASS. They're worth it, and I am always striving to figure out better ways to make them/animate them, but I can tell you right now why they're so rare.
The vast majority of games here are made with 3D models. And the greatest weakness 3D erotica has is when skin touches skin, especially when skin presses into skin. That collision, that point of contact...generally, we just have two models "clip" into each other a little bit and call it good enough. Because getting the actual mesh to warp believably is a ton of work just for one frame. Getting it to warp nicely for an animation is a horse of an entirely different color.
Anyway, look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may be a little hard to parse what you're looking at here, but these are the vertices for Kelly's mesh, and how they need to warp up and down to weave between Flin's fingers (it looks much worse from any other angle). In fact, in order to do this shot, I had to come up with a new solution, which was to add a new mesh to Kelly that is just the "bulging parts." Because there were insufficient vertices in her breasts to even achieve this level of definition (there was also a period where I simply drew the curves in Gimp, but I didn't like that solution because it would have been truly infeasible to animate).

I did the same thing with the ass grab in one of Samantha's animations.

Anyway, for all the shortcomings my art has, I honestly think I'm one of few 3D devs on this site who has the capability to edit models to this degree (I can't even think of another project on this site that's made in Blender. I might have seen one once). DAZ3D (and I think Honey Select) technically allow for vertex manipulation, but I suspect most devs don't care to go that far into their craft, or the software itself just isn't geared towards it very well.

Anyway, sorry to tack more rant onto your rant :ROFLMAO: . Thanks again for your comments! I've seen you over on the Twisted Memories thread, hopefully BaiBai can tide us over while I try to finish the camping update, haha.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I have the same rant, and I talk about this occasionally on my Patreon. I take pride in my boob grab shots, and in fact, this coming camp update has a decent animation of this shot:
View attachment 2907065
But boob grabs are a PAIN IN THE ASS. They're worth it, and I am always striving to figure out better ways to make them/animate them, but I can tell you right now why they're so rare.
The vast majority of games here are made with 3D models. And the greatest weakness 3D erotica has is when skin touches skin, especially when skin presses into skin. That collision, that point of contact...generally, we just have two models "clip" into each other a little bit and call it good enough. Because getting the actual mesh to warp believably is a ton of work just for one frame. Getting it to warp nicely for an animation is a horse of an entirely different color.
Anyway, look:
It may be a little hard to parse what you're looking at here, but these are the vertices for Kelly's mesh, and how they need to warp up and down to weave between Flin's fingers (it looks much worse from any other angle). In fact, in order to do this shot, I had to come up with a new solution, which was to add a new mesh to Kelly that is just the "bulging parts." Because there were insufficient vertices in her breasts to even achieve this level of definition (there was also a period where I simply drew the curves in Gimp, but I didn't like that solution because it would have been truly infeasible to animate).

I did the same thing with the ass grab in one of Samantha's animations.

Anyway, for all the shortcomings my art has, I honestly think I'm one of few 3D devs on this site who has the capability to edit models to this degree (I can't even think of another project on this site that's made in Blender. I might have seen one once). DAZ3D (and I think Honey Select) technically allow for vertex manipulation, but I suspect most devs don't care to go that far into their craft, or the software itself just isn't geared towards it very well.

Anyway, sorry to tack more rant onto your rant :ROFLMAO: . Thanks again for your comments! I've seen you over on the Twisted Memories thread, hopefully BaiBai can tide us over while I try to finish the camping update, haha.
Yeah, Fuka that. if I ever did dust off my laziness and attempt to make a game it's gonna be all 2D. Too much work to go 3D lol

Reactions: FlinPaltwell

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Version 1.6.0, "The Camping Update," Released!
Camp AF 1.png

READY TO GO CAMPING?

Download available for free at:

---

The story continues into Chapter 10! The rock band tour is over, it's two weeks later, and Stella's family is going on a camping trip! But her bandmates are invited along as well. What will happen in the cold, quiet dark of night?

This update features 3 new sex scenes, one for each heroine (Stella has one too but it doesn't really count). Amy, Kelly and Julie each have several animations (some are recycled, some are new, one is revamped).

There is roughly as much new content in this update as the Samantha update, which was/is the largest content update I've ever done. I'm honestly not sure which one is larger, but they're very close.

You can't have sex with everyone in one playthrough, and at this point in the game henceforth, you can only have sex with those who are in love with you. Meaning, if you didn't bang Kelly during the 3-day sequence on the rock band trip, Kelly is no longer an option for you and she won't approach you during this trip.

The only RNG at play in this event is whether or not you get caught having cheating sex. Some things might feel like they're determined by RNG, but they're not. Just keep going.

Oh yeah, and yesterday I decided to compose a new background song from scratch (while kicking myself for delaying things because of it) to use exclusively for this update because I wanted a little variety in the general background music. It's nothing super different or crazy, but I think it's quite pleasant.

Aside from music, there are very few sounds during the sex scenes. This is for two reasons: One, these scenes are tense, so they need to be very quiet. But two, because I sometimes like to be inconsistent in how I approach sex scenes (for the sake of experimenting), and I've been skeptical about whether or not the sound effects were really worth the effort lol. If you have strong feelings on the matter, feel free to lemme know.

---

Out of the 3 new sex scenes, Julie's is the longest while Amy's is the shortest. But to make up for that, Amy got a past scene totally revamped and updated. If you wanna dance with her, squish up against her, and potentially do more than that, then go to the second band gig event (chapter 3, early in the story) and choose to hang out with Amy.

The sex scene that can potentially follow this sequence has been updated with a new animation and some different text, but is largely the same. I love the animation though.

---

Phew! Glad that's finished!

I'm going to be making another Patreon post in the near future about my plans and approach for the rest of the game. I made a "Road Map" post a while back which I've been following up till now, but I think I may need to revisit it and talk about just how much more content we're gonna see for Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll. Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave it in an unfinished state, but I think we can start gearing towards the end game sooner rather than later.

In any case, enjoy! ~

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveLustAndRocknRoll-1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
mman, really weird art but I bored af soo let give this a try

Ahhh, This play differently than other game. No wonder why the many stars it has. Great. we need more like these beside I like the ideal of cheating my gf/bf with roommatessss

Last edited:

NikzRit

Jun 26, 2020
Sorry mate, not sure what that's about. Have you played the game before, on a different device? If so, you're probably good to click "Yes." If not, I'd hit "No" and start a new game.
I just use saveeditor, and then i click yes nothing happened. In different ren py games all work normal

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
I just use saveeditor, and then i click yes nothing happened. In different ren py games all work normal
I know one oddity with my game is that it stores the save file two folders deep instead of one folder deep, and I have no real clue why.
But for the record, if you can finish the game once, you can start over in a new game+ mode that carries your stats over and makes things in the early stages much easier.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I play little more and I get it now. I really like the story. It is simple romance stuff that I prefer. No overcomplicated anything MAN I wish that Joiplay andorid emulator work with this but mine just keep crashing. I might have to update it but Mah I can just play on PC instead

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
I play little more and I get it now. I really like the story. It is simple romance stuff that I prefer. No overcomplicated anything MAN I wish that Joiplay andorid emulator work with this but mine just keep crashing. I might have to update it but Mah I can just play on PC instead
Someone a while back also had an issue with Joiplay, and updating fixed it.
Thanks for the kind words!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Got error, Look like we got caught OOPS welp My body is prepared. I think I can skip this error hopefully

and turn out we didnt Well carry on sexxing. Tho I wish error like these to not pop up at all Totally give me jumpscare if this is horror game like Escape from Tarkov

• Wow
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes