Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed version of
Love MorteM [v0.9a]
Original Size: 1.37GB
Compressed Size: 644MB
DOWNLOAD: - -

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I really don't want to be unfair to this game. I like sandbox games n such. However, this is really hard to get through. The dialog has lines either untranslated or only half translated, and on top of it it's not localised at all so interactions a lot of times just don't make sense. So I can't tell if it's intentionally cryptic or that dialog doesn't work as well in english. And the renders are dark, which isn't lent well to honey select models. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of chiaroscuro art, but getting through the writing and the glow on the models just don't work for me. And from what little I've gotten from the story, the world is just thrust upon you. You get no backstory on how the world works, just "WELP figure it out!" I can see a lot of effort went into this so I don't want to rip it apart.

I am going to try to get through it, and do a full review. I understand fully this is not a native english game which is usually not an issue, but all those little things I mentioned compound on each other. Which is just something to make a note of on future projects.
Love MorteM, "it is what it is", it is a game that in Spanish may even be difficult (it was compared to Lord of the Rings on more than one occasion).
The items work according to the story, that is to say, you have heard the phrase "don't tell me, show me";
To cite two examples, the novel talks about not being able to leave the Forest of Lux MorteM, which has no exit, before receiving "La brujual del prodigo" this is mentioned again.
Many users were stranded in the Forest for not equipping the prodigal's compass.

Another is the Old Cemetery Church, things that are named can be "checked" with the Prodigal's Compass as you navigate through the "Ivory Rings"; you can even go back to "The Starlight Test".

The story, there are many stories that are woven like a spider's web, there are several plot arcs that close and give way to another that "was always present" on another plane.
Any questions about the plot, I am happy to answer! the codices (both of them) add more info about it.
I think that part of it is due to the translation, but another part is the story itself "demands a lot" and a lot for a nsfw game maybe.

Renders are a different story.
I didn't know how to use Honey, I didn't know how to program, I only did a small project in TK17 (TESS) and then I switched to HS.
My monitor was too bright, and that wouldn't be so much of a problem if it wasn't my "dark" style.

Love MorteM "is not for F95", i.e. it was uploaded by another user and seeing that (badly) there was some interest, but the user lost the will to update it, I took over the thread.
TBR (The Blueprint RequieM - prequel spinoff) if I uploaded it, because out of the complaints, and people who don't like it or similar problems to LM in terms of translation (although I would like to know about the lines, in theory they should be corrected) is much more sexual and can be liked outside of its story.

Both LM and TBR are coming to an end, and I'm doing the Love MorteM spinoff sequel.

This is something similar to LM, but with a much simpler format, a classic visual novel format, with some mechanics inherited from LM (I don't know how far you played, but if you got into the mind of Charly or the Trial of the Star will give you an idea of what I'm talking about).

The essence is always the same /even TBR), as I answered to some people in the TBR post, when they told me to dedicate myself to something else, that I'm not good for NSFW:

-I don't do it because I'm necessarily good at it, I just want to create and share, if it was for something profitable LM wouldn't pass 0.3 and TBR, which if it had more acceptance, "monetarily" doesn't reach LM and we are talking only about "coins".

And the second thing about comparing LM and TBR, (that anyone is free to compare, but also one to answer); if they did not like the others, it is masochistic to keep trying with my novels, especially if it is of the same universe.

The sequel/spinoff, I don't think I will upload it, because just like this I don't think it will be of much interest, added to the other factors, and if another uploader uploads it, you see that it is "Chris Eman" (knowing this game) is like: "hey buddy, you know what you are downloading right".

Thank you for being respectful with your comments!

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
At the Rouge lady trial, there is neither a dot, nor a green zone. Just a big, rotating white square...

Also there seems to be a graphical glitch with the mouse cursor.

edit : I managed to pass it by timing spacebar with the lil'black glitch spot being at the top of the square. It wasn't fun and that red lady can go fuck herself

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
At the Rouge lady trial, there is neither a dot, nor a green zone. Just a big, rotating white square...

Also there seems to be a graphical glitch with the mouse cursor.

edit : I managed to pass it by timing spacebar with the lil'black glitch spot being at the top of the square. It wasn't fun and that red lady can go fuck herself
Uh that's too bad! in theory there should be the white dot, this is on pc or android?

Reactions: AL.d

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
One downside in renpy when you do these things, is that the dev may do fine, but sometimes in the build to others strange things happen (worse android).
I've tested it and it always looks spot on to me.
And yes Lady Rouge, I can imagine how hateful you must have been in that segment! sorry!

screenshot0001.png

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Sounds like a game I'd like to try. Only one question. Does this Dev have a problem with Megasync? I notice that it is not an option for downloading. As my internet runs at only 1.67, I find that Mega is the only way I can download these games. I understand if he or she stops people from sharing through it, but it bums me out.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Sounds like a game I'd like to try. Only one question. Does this Dev have a problem with Megasync? I notice that it is not an option for downloading. As my internet runs at only 1.67, I find that Mega is the only way I can download these games. I understand if he or she stops people from sharing through it, but it bums me out.
I think I originally uploaded them to mediafire; sometimes I usually upload them directly to Itch which may be best although it takes quite a while.
As for the device, I really have no idea!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I think I originally uploaded them to mediafire; sometimes I usually upload them directly to Itch which may be best although it takes quite a while.
As for the device, I really have no idea!

Not a problem. I was just curious. Didn't know you was an active participant in this forum. As I said, my bandwidth is only 1.67 mbps or so. So even Mediafire won't download. LoL. It's cool though. Supposedly we will be getting Fiber out here in the sticks by this time next year. So maybe I'll try it then. Good luck with your game.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Not a problem. I was just curious. Didn't know you was an active participant in this forum. As I said, my bandwidth is only 1.67 mbps or so. So even Mediafire won't download. LoL. It's cool though. Supposedly we will be getting Fiber out here in the sticks by this time next year. So maybe I'll try it then. Good luck with your game.
Dr. recommends Devs stay away from F95 for our own health (unless you are one of the protected devs), but I usually show up and try to answer serious questions about the game.
Unfortunately that's not very clear to me, I don't know if straight from Itch is better, or the compressed version.
Anyway my games are not very "acclaimed", and this one is already heavy, if you want I'll let you know when I upload the sequel spinoff, which weighs less, it will be uploaded to Itch, and if you don't like it at least you didn't waste so much time and space.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Dr. recommends Devs stay away from F95 for our own health (unless you are one of the protected devs), but I usually show up and try to answer serious questions about the game.
Unfortunately that's not very clear to me, I don't know if straight from Itch is better, or the compressed version.
Anyway my games are not very "acclaimed", and this one is already heavy, if you want I'll let you know when I upload the sequel spinoff, which weighs less, it will be uploaded to Itch, and if you don't like it at least you didn't waste so much time and space.
Thanks, but I'm good. I have this thread saved, so I can check it out later on. I don't even know what Itch is, so I don't know if my slow bandwidth could do with it. I think the only reason Megasync works is because it automatically retries until it downloads. But I don't know if that is the case, because when I try any other way, and I'm home, as soon as it stops downloading I will press to continue it and it will eventually not restart anymore. It sucks, but at least I can do some things on here. I actually found out about this game by a shout out that was done on the game Motherless. God speed on your game. I will definitely try it when I get to where I can download it.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Thanks, but I'm good. I have this thread saved, so I can check it out later on. I don't even know what Itch is, so I don't know if my slow bandwidth could do with it. I think the only reason Megasync works is because it automatically retries until it downloads. But I don't know if that is the case, because when I try any other way, and I'm home, as soon as it stops downloading I will press to continue it and it will eventually not restart anymore. It sucks, but at least I can do some things on here. I actually found out about this game by a shout out that was done on the game Motherless. God speed on your game. I will definitely try it when I get to where I can download it.
Ah I understand! If it is that (to reconnect) if it is that it is complicated, try this program (mipony, I leave you the link) I used it before to download and had a similar operation.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ah I understand! If it is that (to reconnect) if it is that it is complicated, try this program (mipony, I leave you the link) I used it before to download and had a similar operation.

Cool. I'll try it out. Thanks for the help.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
What do the different choices mean, the red wings, blue symbol, and the gold heart? can i seduce the daughter without the mother, and is there a way to do dominant path, not love path?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
What do the different choices mean, the red wings, blue symbol, and the gold heart? can i seduce the daughter without the mother, and is there a way to do dominant path, not love path?
At first, this was going to be more determinant but it was too complicated with point and click (now I used that idea for another VN).
They are just MC corruption points; you can open more lust scenes, there is not so much negative impact, as it should be.
That will be seen more in the end (in the next update, although you can already see the effects in this one).
About the daughter and the ex, you can skip them, you can make a duo, or choose one.
But this is more for the end.
During the novel, it depends on your relationship, it depends on the H scenes you see, but the game is not about that, the H is an add-on.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
At first, this was going to be more determinant but it was too complicated with point and click (now I used that idea for another VN).
They are just MC corruption points; you can open more lust scenes, there is not so much negative impact, as it should be.
That will be seen more in the end (in the next update, although you can already see the effects in this one).
About the daughter and the ex, you can skip them, you can make a duo, or choose one.
But this is more for the end.
During the novel, it depends on your relationship, it depends on the H scenes you see, but the game is not about that, the H is an add-on.
Ok cool, I just wanted to make sure i could just go for daughter, since the mom will just cheat again

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Ok cool, I just wanted to make sure i could just go for daughter, since the mom will just cheat again
You know at one point I thought of that option too (the NTR wife!) I don't know where you're going in the VN, but there's a big revelation about that.
Still, the VN following a few steps, you can either be friends without sex, be lovers, end up estranged (as the VN begins) and even make her commit suicide (it's a little harder to pull off this option but you can).

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes