Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Love MorteM [v0.8a] [Chris Eman] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.03 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 724 MB

Original Mac Size: 1020 MB / 0.95 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 690 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys
I haven't played this game yet.
what kind of incest does it contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son?
can someone let me know?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
By chance is there a good walkthrough to help out.
I am thinking of doing something like this, not a guide, but "key points" where I saw that some players get lost.
The truth is that there are no puzzles, the closest thing is the use of items.
A guide, adding the unlockables would be a great job!
But I will do that to provide help on the key points.
if you get stuck now in any particular part tell me.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018

Don't know what to do further.
I think it's the 2nd chapter, I think Dhalia accompanies you, I remember that it was half linear, just in case pass me the save and I'll look at it, to see if there is a bug or if I'm forgetting something.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
This is the broken save.
Ready, see if you can continue, the problem is that it was day, and it should be night, then for example you need to talk to Princess Komodo in the Bar, have you modified any of that? I have seen from the inventory that you have used console tricks, just in case leave the mental health in 5, it is not programmed to have 6, it can give you problems in some combats.

Reactions: B10

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Ready, see if you can continue, the problem is that it was day, and it should be night, then for example you need to talk to Princess Komodo in the Bar, have you modified any of that? I have seen from the inventory that you have used console tricks, just in case leave the mental health in 5, it is not programmed to have 6, it can give you problems in some combats.
Jhon1885 thank you very much, I can proceed now.

Yeah I changed only the medicine and before uploading my name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Jhon1885 thank you very much, I can proceed now.

Yeah I changed only the medicine and before uploading my name.
The mechanics of the medicine is a bit annoying at the beginning, but it is very useful to discover several "extras" in the 1st stage.
When I can, I'll see if I can upload a kind of guide, before 0.9.

Reactions: B10

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I start to play. And I read that the wife cheated on the husband to get a promotion but that she has always loved him. Fuck, I thought I was falling to the ground laughing. A whole love story, ha ha ha
I'm sorry, but that scene is to frame it, because on top of that the husband apologizes

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I start to play. And I read that the wife cheated on the husband to get a promotion but that she has always loved him. Fuck, I thought I was falling to the ground laughing. A whole love story, ha ha ha
I'm sorry, but that scene is to frame it, because on top of that the husband apologizes
Maybe it is due to the translation (or not) but like that "the husband apologizes"?
The infidelity thing, gives way to him leaving both her and their daughter, I don't know if that is interpreted as "apology", I don't think so.
That's why I don't know if it is some text that in English implies something like that.
It is not a love story, it does not go that way, nor is it "NTR", that is, it is simply an element of the plot.
But apart from that, I'm curious if it's the translation or maybe I gave a wrong idea with some dialogue! In fact imagine that "apologize" from the narrative of the story, is only to Sarah his daughter, then you have the option to forgive, yes.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
No more father daughter there should be a mod for those, daughter can be a the daughter of the wife's ap.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
No more father daughter there should be a mod for those, daughter can be a the daughter of the wife's ap.
Mmmm, I wanted to translate this, but the translator left me more confused.
A mod so it's not the father/daughter relationship?

Reactions: galibx23

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
yes, an incest mod or an option to change the relation between the father and daughter.
Ah, okey! look at that in Love MorteM and TBR is difficult, unless someone else does it, just in the 3rd game I'm working on already comes by default something for you to choose if you want to have kinship or not, actually gives the option to write the kinship (and by default they don't have).
But it's something I'm just programming for this LM sequel (it's incompatible for the other two VN).

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I really don't want to be unfair to this game. I like sandbox games n such. However, this is really hard to get through. The dialog has lines either untranslated or only half translated, and on top of it it's not localised at all so interactions a lot of times just don't make sense. So I can't tell if it's intentionally cryptic or that dialog doesn't work as well in english. And the renders are dark, which isn't lent well to honey select models. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of chiaroscuro art, but getting through the writing and the glow on the models just don't work for me. And from what little I've gotten from the story, the world is just thrust upon you. You get no backstory on how the world works, just "WELP figure it out!" I can see a lot of effort went into this so I don't want to rip it apart.

I am going to try to get through it, and do a full review. I understand fully this is not a native english game which is usually not an issue, but all those little things I mentioned compound on each other. Which is just something to make a note of on future projects.

Reactions: okokok and Jhon1885
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes