Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
RandomGuy99

Bad renders. Everything is shaded with dark tone to the point its making the characters and environment ugly
View attachment 1343827
View attachment 1343841
Bad game play design & confusing mechanics. There is no way to know which character at which location.
View attachment 1343828
View attachment 1343830
View attachment 1343832
A bad mix of game theme. Don't mix horror, super natural and SciFi together. Either go super natural or Sci Fi.

*Dark fantasy predominates, plus you should understand the plot, but I think I'm asking a lot from someone who doesn't know how to directly interpret icon drawings.

Bad "Engrish". There many Spanish text even if you select English in between conversation
The conversation is terribly dry

It would be good Mr. random, don't be so random, what part is in Spanish?
There is someone who is correcting the translation, it's all done for free, so, if you are not a jerk who only likes to project his pessimistic and frustrated vision of life, you could help to translate it, although the truth is that those who speak Spanish are more embarrassing when they want to do it.
(Without going any further, they even misspell the comments of this site).

-
*I believe that one can and should comment on my game as well as others' (whose negative reviews are deleted).
But I also believe in the right to reply (which this place doesn't offer much for devs).

Greetings!
And keep crying to the big devs who don't register you (as I see you often do in the comments).
1) Nah, the shading/lighting is definitely weird and a lot of people have expressed that they look too dark. I don't see how those images are somehow contradicting that point. Some of the girls look purple or ash-grey in those pictures and almost all of them look shiny as hell. The pictures of the locations themselves don't look very good. The corners of rooms are straight up pitch black, the front of the desk in the office is pitch black, the thing leaning against the table in the infirmary looks pitch black, and all the objects in Dormitory's 2nd floor has inexplicable long and dark shadows under it.

2) Naw dude, those symbols were not obvious at all. Like if you want to use them, fine. But at least have the game explain it to the player. Like you can't argue that red is "obviously" fury when it has wings and a shield. If anything, the heart symbol looks more like Fury, since it has horns and an angry looking face.

3) I don't necessarily agree with the guy, but I think you're misunderstanding what he was saying.

4) Accusing someone of being pessimistic with a "frustrated vision with life" is a weird way to react to someone saying you have untranslated text.

5) I understand that you aren't a native English speaker, but it was your decision to release an English version of the game. It is therefore your responsibility to properly translate your story. If you don't want to do that, then focus on the language that's easiest for you. You also need to learn to better take criticism. If you start a fight with every bad review, you're going to lose people that would otherwise help you or give you a chance.

-
That aside, I feel like the overview needs more work. I'm having a hard time understanding what it's trying to say and parts of it straight up don't make sense. Like why is an alcoholic gym teacher a counselor? Are you trying to tell us this guy was homeless before he got the job? Is he even qualified for the job? What do you mean by not seeing his daughter in decades? What is she, 30? Why doesn't the overview talk about the sci-fi and fantasy stuff?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Although I don't agree with his reasoning or the whole alpha/beta thing (I'm ambivalent towards NTR), I have to agree with Arassei that it does sound contrived as hell. I also don't understand the point behind these specific chains of events. Couldn't his wife just cheat for normal reasons? Was there literally no one more qualified than an about-to-be-homeless drunk former MMA-slash-gym teacher to work at the school and he had to divorce his wife and live by himself for 15 years to do it? Did his wife just pray and hope that he didn't jump off a bridge or turn his life around or decide "fuck it, I'd rather be homeless?" Like they really decided to ruin this dude's life and somehow perfectly predicted that he'll work for them 15 years down the line, right after the school got built? You had to do all that, just so he can fuck his ex, his daughter, and other girls?

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Although I don't agree with his reasoning or the whole alpha/beta thing (I'm ambivalent towards NTR), I have to agree with Arassei that it does sound contrived as hell. I also don't understand the point behind these specific chains of events. Couldn't his wife just cheat for normal reasons? Was there literally no one more qualified than an about-to-be-homeless drunk former MMA-slash-gym teacher to work at the school and he had to divorce his wife and live by himself for 15 years to do it? Did his wife just pray and hope that he didn't jump off a bridge or turn his life around or decide "fuck it, I'd rather be homeless?" Like they really decided to ruin this dude's life and somehow perfectly predicted that he'll work for them 15 years down the line, right after the school got built? You had to do all that, just so he can fuck his ex, his daughter, and other girls?
All of this is explained in the story, the whole cheating thing was a test to see how the MC would react, they didn't expected the MC to react like that, the fact that he left was not planned, but if I remember correctly, they were still keeping tabs on him, they hired him again after all those years because he was a sort of investment, why hire a regular guard when they can bring back the guy they trained all those years ago, the fact that he was in his worst moment made it easier to get him to work for them, so yes the cheating was necessary given the context of the story, but some players don't see it that way and just throw the Beta card around like is the best argument ever.

The problem here is that the original post was selling the whole story like it was a NTR fantasy, where the MC is just a Beta boy licking the boots of the ex-wife, and misleading others with his post by taking things out of context, like the flashback scene that you can choose to not see , Or the situation with Sarah were is pointed out that she didn't knew that her mother was partially responsible for the fracture of her family, the guy just wants to blame Miriam for everything when in truth, both were responsible, she fucked up by doing that last test, and he fucked up by leaving and never contacting his daughter.

You are not playing as an "Alpha" who bitch slaps everyone and fucks anything with a pussy, you are playing as a man that was manipulated by others and made the wrong choice that alienated him from his daughter, I'll say it again, this is not a Beta/Alpha situation , if that is the only criteria by which you judge the story, then you are not objective, you are just another biased "Critic" complaining that the story doesn't work as the usual power fantasy that you love (this is not directed at you Ferghus).

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
All of this is explained in the story, the whole cheating thing was a test to see how the MC would react, they didn't expected the MC to react like that, the fact that he left was not planned, but if I remember correctly, they were still keeping tabs on him, they hired him again after all those years because he was a sort of investment, why hire a regular guard when they can bring back the guy they trained all those years ago, the fact that he was in his worst moment made it easier to get him to work for them, so yes the cheating was necessary given the context of the story, but some players don't see it that way and just throw the Beta card around like is the best argument ever.
So, during 15 years, they kept tab on him, even if the slut ex-wife said she used all her contact to find him ?
He was a sort of investement ? If he takes a razor blade and cut his veins and bleed to death in 5 minutes, they are near enough to not let him die ?
And you are telling me the MC has just to accept all of this shit, just like that ?
Who do you triyng to fool, except yourself ?

I was looking at the OP to see if there was a walkthrough to find why I can't find that shitty Madame Madeliene after looking everywhere (maybe another bug, there are a lot) and I found this :
This is a answer of a dev who can't take criticism :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who is the one who really feels insecure, now ?

And you, who trying to defend that complete nonsense of a story, you are not better...

Now, I take my insecurities and my small penis somewhere else to play a good game with a decent story.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Couldn't his wife cheat for normal reasons?

*No, it is a fundamental part of the plot.

Was there no one more qualified than a drunken former MMA teacher about to become homeless to work at the school and had to divorce his wife and live alone for 15 years to make it?

*Well at many points throughout the plot this is explained ( in fact the prologue explains it!!!!).
-She (Miriam) chooses him, to "keep an eye" on her daughter too, qualified, well, you skipped all (but all) of the Coven part, and "Awakening Club" along with the Ariza and Dhalia thing!!!!!
-The guy is more than qualified, but, guess what!!! besides that he was always under new dawn's watch.
-When Omega Red enters (seriously, did you read anything?) and Captain Aldana expands that with Athena and Artemis.
-The MC is a dark child, so just like Charly and Zayran they were always under surveillance.
-He even talks about how it was a test/punishment when Athena (Miriam) wanted to disobey and have a family with him.
-That's why he also went to train at Amberlyn Castle, but that's where another plot of The Wailing Mother and the clans comes in.

Did his wife just pray and hope he didn't jump off a bridge or turn his life around or decide "fuck it, I'd rather be homeless"?

*In several parts he implies that he was always watched, if you pay attention you'll know that the VN starts out talking about him working with Awakenig, she is mentioned to Dhalia.
-Then ("oh coincidence") the ex calls him when he decides not to go anymore.
-Already in the 2nd chapter it is seen that Dhalia and Miriam are together, and that Dhalia works with new dawn, for restoring the Stone Cold Clan.

Like they really decided to ruin this guy's life and somehow perfectly predicted that he would be working for them 15 years later, right after the school was built?

-*They didn't predict it, they worked it since the MC was born!!!! This is mentioned many times. even Madame Medeleine alludes that she is a puppet of New Dawn, Artemis, if you talk to her, Miriam explains it to her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-It's New Dawn! In fact why do you think it split into Omega Red? That is raised in the VN.
It's much more complex being dark children; it's actually more intertwined with the "demon hunter" thing and the pillar of change thing. what Lara says about this being an alternate line.
-You have, as one of the many examples in the VN, what Adama Kesher says about bringing everyone into this timeline, and what it caused (I guess you must have spent all that part with the event horizon half collapsed).
-teles all the talks between Demian and Aldana that focus exclusively on the new dawn intern.

Did they have to do all that, just so he can fuck his ex, his daughter and other girls?

Besides this was already answered in the previous questions, I'd love to see how you look for these things in NSFW games... I mean I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure, that you overlook more than half of the things that (as you may have read you missed everything) "claim" to this low budget indie VN, it's easy to try to be troll with someone who just started, isn't it?

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
So, during 15 years, they kept tab on him, even if the slut ex-wife said she used all her contact to find him ?
He was a sort of investement ? If he takes a razor blade and cut his veins and bleed to death in 5 minutes, they are near enough to not let him die ?
And you are telling me the MC has just to accept all of this shit, just like that ?
Who do you triyng to fool, except yourself ?

I was looking at the OP to see if there was a walkthrough to find why I can't find that shitty Madame Madeliene after looking everywhere (maybe another bug, there are a lot) and I found this :
This is a answer of a dev who can't take criticism :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who is the one who really feels insecure, now ?

And you, who trying to defend that complete nonsense of a story, you are not better...

Now, I take my insecurities and my small penis somewhere else to play a good game with a decent story.
Good bye then, I sure hope you don't advise anyone else with that mentality of yours, I can already see the masterpieces you will create were the MC has the emotional depth of a plank of wood.

And then people wonder why the devs are leaving this site, so many "Critics" then can't separate their own bias from their criticism.

D

Deleted member 59977

Jhon1885

Can you please update the tags to reflect the cheating/ntr etc? From reading the comments here it looks like that is a part of your VN.

Tags are very convenient for searching so I think it is important to include the more controversial ones. It will not only help people who dislike these games to avoid the game but it will also help people who enjoy these fetishes to discover your game.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Jhon1885

Can you please update the tags to reflect the cheating/ntr etc? From reading the comments here it looks like that is a part of your VN.

Tags are very convenient for searching so I think it is important to include the more controversial ones. It will not only help people who dislike these games to avoid the game but it will also help people who enjoy these fetishes to discover your game.
This is not an NTR game, the cheating happened in the past, and you only have one (optional) scene where you can have a flashback of that scene.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Heya,

What a messed up story...
Absolutly nothing is good in it.

You have to work for that whore of an ex-wife. Later, the dev tried to give her some special agent shit background who "planned" to NTR the MC, I guess it was for letting the player seeing that slut on a new day, but it changed nothing. Nothing at all. I still wanted to see her dead. Worse, you have the possibility to see the scene when she cucks the MC.
Your daughter never said anything about her mother being responsible for the destruction of her parent's marriage and just accuse the MC. Stupid.
There are cameras in the bathroom, is that even legal ? And they are " Oh my god, someone spyied on us ! " Unbelievable...
And there are lesbian scenes out of nowhere just for the show, totally useless.
And the MC who's speaking with his wife like nothing happened. Shitty beta MC, you lived a hell since 15 years and you do nothing with her.

A big nope for me (and I guess for anyone with a little pride)

Tch.
Thanks for the heads up and for your sacrifice :ROFLMAO:
game to the ignore list

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Dude if you're beta, you shouldn't feel bad, I'm really sorry Miriam dug up ghosts you didn't want to remember! Sorry, you can go play some game where all the girls say your micropenis is huge, with its trite plot and plot holes that you'll overlook just because it reinforces your fantasy.
Miriam sends you a kiss!
Hey look dev, there are more people who liked my first post than there are donnors on your patreon's page.
A few hours for me, a few months for you.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Hey look dev, there are more people who liked my first post than there are donnors on your patreon's page.
A few hours for me, a few months for you.
Hey guys, I need validation from the people of the internet, like a real alpha

Good for you, didn't you say you were leaving? , I guess the need to troll is just too great.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hey guys, I need validation from the people of the internet, like a real alpha
Well, you know... people with small penises and insecurities needs small victories, everyday...
But I have the validation from the people of the internet, the dev doesn't...
Victory, yeaaaah !

But it would be good for you and your soulmate to stop digging the hole you are already in.
You can defend the game as long as you want, what is bad is bad.

It shows that the dev had no story prepared.
It has become... pfff.
You have demons and ghosts and angels at every corner, rival and secret organizations, traitors, undercover agents, etc ...
What the fuck, seriously? How did it all start with just a MC his wife cheated on?
All this could have been avoided if, from the start, the famous organization had taken care of the MC, since he is so "important", and explained to him and show him things as they are, and not just make his wife NTR him to make him vulnerable and force him to accept a job 15 fuckings years later.
It's just a proof that the dev had no idea of the story before making the game.

I leave now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love MorteM [v0.7b] [Chris Eman] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 874 MB / 563 MB - Love_MorteM-0.7.b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 840 MB / 529 MB - Love_MorteM-0.7.b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well, you know... people with small penises and insecurities needs small victories, everyday...
But I have the validation from the people of the internet, the dev doesn't...
Victory, yeaaaah !

But it would be good for you and your soulmate to stop digging the hole you are already in.
You can defend the game as long as you want, what is bad is bad.

It shows that the dev had no story prepared.
It has become... pfff.
You have demons and ghosts and angels at every corner, rival and secret organizations, traitors, undercover agents, etc ...
What the fuck, seriously? How did it all start with just a MC his wife cheated on?
All this could have been avoided if, from the start, the famous organization had taken care of the MC, since he is so "important", and explained to him and show him things as they are, and not just make his wife NTR him to make him vulnerable and force him to accept a job 15 fuckings years later.
It's just a proof that the dev had no idea of the story before making the game.

I leave now.
The dev is just presumptuous. I would recommend all subsequent people to just review the game with your honest feedback. The dev is here is trying to pick a fight with everyone to generate traffic. No point helping a terrible dev in their goals. I have personally hidden this thread moving forward

Edit: The dev have deleted some insults thrown at me and others. Unfortunate for him, it was screenshot and posted as links in my reviews. That's for someone who claim they don't delete stuff. Unfortunately i did not screenshot where the DEV accuse all F95 members for trolling and having micro penis because they dont like his game (See Arassei's response). But i am sure there are plenty of eyes to prove my statements here. I would urge people not to entertain him for flame wars. Because the DEV wants it to gain traction and traffic (another post he deleted about "Forobardo")

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This whole thread was really funny to read, keep it going baby (y)

asfgsd.jpg

This is not an NTR game, the cheating happened in the past, and you only have one (optional) scene where you can have a flashback of that scene
I’m pretty sure it needs the tag mate, I remember the developer himself say that this thing will have NTR.

But maybe that’s a good thing, he can boost his supporters by ¡¡¡100% to a whopping 6 PATREONS!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
All of this is explained in the story, the whole cheating thing was a test to see how the MC would react, they didn't expected the MC to react like that, the fact that he left was not planned
This must be the weirdest explanation for motives in a game i've seen so far in threads....
You test your partner by cheating on him and then you don't expect him leaving you and on top of that you did not plan that?

Makes you wonder what type of people do the planning if they come up with tests like that and then wonder why the outcome is what it is... Not the type to win wars, that's for sure...

Anyway, it got me intrigued enough to download and see....

Several texts/lines appear twice, one text from the ex is in spanish and the agent starts in spanish then the next sentence is english. Writing itself feels a bit like MTL at points and alot "he" should be "she"...

The girl in the pool looks weird when seen from camera, seems there's 2 versions of her, one on top of the other, see her arm on the right side (her left arm)

I got to the part where im supposed to meet the girls, talked to the girl in the cantina, clicked on the girl in the pool but the story tells me to talk to her later.... Kinda stuck finding the other girls now... atleast some of them are in their rooms but it's not very clear how to visit them or if im supposed to do something else....

Think for now my curiosity has to wait, visited old and new church, but conversations with father, sister and pumpkin didnt give enough interesting story to keep clicking randomly in hope to get into the story... I'm afraid the sandbox part of the game is something i need to get past... Will see later or with a later version perhaps :)

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
RandomGuy99
he says:
Edit: The dev have deleted some insults thrown at me & F95 members. Unfortunate for him, it was screenshot and posted as links in my reviews

R:
I did not delete anything, in such a case it will be a mod (that I woke up with 14 alestas!), in fact there you put Norman, who knows you from discord of bothering another Dev, we already know who you are, and as you change accounts, you are the same one that bothers by Itch which has 6 valuations 5 stars
1 4 star rating and 1 single 1 star rating, which was a few days before your rating plus it matches the fallacies (not to mention that it's been in the top in different categories for months), you don't even know how to troll well, when I exposed you got scared and blocked.
Go cry somewhere else and ask the mods to delete things.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
The dev is just presumptuous. I would recommend all subsequent people to just review the game with your honest feedback. The dev is here is trying to pick a fight with everyone to generate traffic. No point helping a terrible dev in their goals. I have personally hidden this thread moving forward

Edit: The dev have deleted some insults thrown at me and others. Unfortunate for him, it was screenshot and posted as links in my reviews. That's for someone who claim they don't delete stuff. Unfortunately i did not screenshot where the DEV accuse all F95 members for trolling and having micro penis because they dont like his game (See Arassei's response). But i am sure there are plenty of eyes to prove my statements here. I would urge people not to entertain him for flame wars. Because the DEV wants it to gain traction and traffic (another post he deleted about "Forobardo")

look! look! the Dev insulted me (he answered unkindly without showing fear to my attempt of trolling)!
Who cares clown?! the VN is free, what do you think this is, a site to make friends? it's a pirate site, it's not tinder!
Some, like you and the F95 micro penis gang, are only going to troll and try to cover their fantasies, others only care about finding VN, nobody cares what I look like, only VN matters, grow up!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes