Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Well, you know... people with small penises and insecurities needs small victories, everyday...
But I have the validation from the people of the internet, the dev doesn't...
Victory, yeaaaah !

But it would be good for you and your soulmate to stop digging the hole you are already in.
You can defend the game as long as you want, what is bad is bad.

It shows that the dev had no story prepared.
It has become... pfff.
You have demons and ghosts and angels at every corner, rival and secret organizations, traitors, undercover agents, etc ...
What the fuck, seriously? How did it all start with just a MC his wife cheated on?
All this could have been avoided if, from the start, the famous organization had taken care of the MC, since he is so "important", and explained to him and show him things as they are, and not just make his wife NTR him to make him vulnerable and force him to accept a job 15 fuckings years later.
It's just a proof that the dev had no idea of the story before making the game.

I leave now.
But didn't you say you were leaving?
Get over it!! you can talk and (I just found this out) help in the narrative! don't be ridiculous, if you already talk about alphas and betas and your brain got burned just with the first premise, what a ridiculous guy.

Leonputh_

Jul 12, 2020
Couldn't his wife cheat for normal reasons?

*No, it is a fundamental part of the plot.

Was there no one more qualified than a drunken former MMA teacher about to become homeless to work at the school and had to divorce his wife and live alone for 15 years to make it?

*Well at many points throughout the plot this is explained ( in fact the prologue explains it!!!!).
-She (Miriam) chooses him, to "keep an eye" on her daughter too, qualified, well, you skipped all (but all) of the Coven part, and "Awakening Club" along with the Ariza and Dhalia thing!!!!!
-The guy is more than qualified, but, guess what!!! besides that he was always under new dawn's watch.
-When Omega Red enters (seriously, did you read anything?) and Captain Aldana expands that with Athena and Artemis.
-The MC is a dark child, so just like Charly and Zayran they were always under surveillance.
-He even talks about how it was a test/punishment when Athena (Miriam) wanted to disobey and have a family with him.
-That's why he also went to train at Amberlyn Castle, but that's where another plot of The Wailing Mother and the clans comes in.

Did his wife just pray and hope he didn't jump off a bridge or turn his life around or decide "fuck it, I'd rather be homeless"?

*In several parts he implies that he was always watched, if you pay attention you'll know that the VN starts out talking about him working with Awakenig, she is mentioned to Dhalia.
-Then ("oh coincidence") the ex calls him when he decides not to go anymore.
-Already in the 2nd chapter it is seen that Dhalia and Miriam are together, and that Dhalia works with new dawn, for restoring the Stone Cold Clan.

Like they really decided to ruin this guy's life and somehow perfectly predicted that he would be working for them 15 years later, right after the school was built?

-*They didn't predict it, they worked it since the MC was born!!!! This is mentioned many times. even Madame Medeleine alludes that she is a puppet of New Dawn, Artemis, if you talk to her, Miriam explains it to her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-It's New Dawn! In fact why do you think it split into Omega Red? That is raised in the VN.
It's much more complex being dark children; it's actually more intertwined with the "demon hunter" thing and the pillar of change thing. what Lara says about this being an alternate line.
-You have, as one of the many examples in the VN, what Adama Kesher says about bringing everyone into this timeline, and what it caused (I guess you must have spent all that part with the event horizon half collapsed).
-teles all the talks between Demian and Aldana that focus exclusively on the new dawn intern.

Did they have to do all that, just so he can fuck his ex, his daughter and other girls?

Besides this was already answered in the previous questions, I'd love to see how you look for these things in NSFW games... I mean I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure, that you overlook more than half of the things that (as you may have read you missed everything) "claim" to this low budget indie VN, it's easy to try to be troll with someone who just started, isn't it?
Is there option to kill the ex wife? Maybe in future? ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)✌

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal and Jhon1885

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
All of this is explained in the story, the whole cheating thing was a test to see how the MC would react, they didn't expected the MC to react like that, the fact that he left was not planned, but if I remember correctly, they were still keeping tabs on him, they hired him again after all those years because he was a sort of investment, why hire a regular guard when they can bring back the guy they trained all those years ago, the fact that he was in his worst moment made it easier to get him to work for them, so yes the cheating was necessary given the context of the story, but some players don't see it that way and just throw the Beta card around like is the best argument ever.

The problem here is that the original post was selling the whole story like it was a NTR fantasy, where the MC is just a Beta boy licking the boots of the ex-wife, and misleading others with his post by taking things out of context, like the flashback scene that you can choose to not see , Or the situation with Sarah were is pointed out that she didn't knew that her mother was partially responsible for the fracture of her family, the guy just wants to blame Miriam for everything when in truth, both were responsible, she fucked up by doing that last test, and he fucked up by leaving and never contacting his daughter.

You are not playing as an "Alpha" who bitch slaps everyone and fucks anything with a pussy, you are playing as a man that was manipulated by others and made the wrong choice that alienated him from his daughter, I'll say it again, this is not a Beta/Alpha situation , if that is the only criteria by which you judge the story, then you are not objective, you are just another biased "Critic" complaining that the story doesn't work as the usual power fantasy that you love (this is not directed at you Ferghus).
That makes even less sense now that you've explained it. Why is that a test? What could they possibly be testing for that couldn't be done more reliably? I don't see how keeping tabs on him somehow changes the fact that none of this really makes sense. Whatever training he got would/could/should have deteriorated over the course of 15 years. That's enough years to train a physically fit and disciplined replacement. At his age, most athletes would be retired. The fact that he's at his worst moment meant that he's probably not fit mentally or physically. A man that "was manipulated by others and made the wrong choices" would be a traumatized dude, and his mental health would be further deteriorated by working a job he hates and the revelation that his ex-wife is still manipulating him. I'm surprised this dude didn't write a manifesto and shoot up the school.

Was there no one more qualified than a drunken former MMA teacher about to become homeless to work at the school and had to divorce his wife and live alone for 15 years to make it?

*Well at many points throughout the plot this is explained ( in fact the prologue explains it!!!!).
-She (Miriam) chooses him, to "keep an eye" on her daughter too, qualified, well, you skipped all (but all) of the Coven part, and "Awakening Club" along with the Ariza and Dhalia thing!!!!!
-The guy is more than qualified, but, guess what!!! besides that he was always under new dawn's watch.
-When Omega Red enters (seriously, did you read anything?) and Captain Aldana expands that with Athena and Artemis.
-The MC is a dark child, so just like Charly and Zayran they were always under surveillance.
-He even talks about how it was a test/punishment when Athena (Miriam) wanted to disobey and have a family with him.
-That's why he also went to train at Amberlyn Castle, but that's where another plot of The Wailing Mother and the clans comes in.

Did his wife just pray and hope he didn't jump off a bridge or turn his life around or decide "fuck it, I'd rather be homeless"?

*In several parts he implies that he was always watched, if you pay attention you'll know that the VN starts out talking about him working with Awakenig, she is mentioned to Dhalia.
-Already in the 2nd chapter it is seen that Dhalia and Miriam are together, and that Dhalia works with new dawn, for restoring the Stone Cold Clan.

Like they really decided to ruin this guy's life and somehow perfectly predicted that he would be working for them 15 years later, right after the school was built?

-*They didn't predict it, they worked it since the MC was born!!!! This is mentioned many times. even Madame Medeleine alludes that she is a puppet of New Dawn, Artemis, if you talk to her, Miriam explains it to her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-It's New Dawn! In fact why do you think it split into Omega Red? That is raised in the VN.
It's much more complex being dark children; it's actually more intertwined with the "demon hunter" thing and the pillar of change thing. what Lara says about this being an alternate line.
-You have, as one of the many examples in the VN, what Adama Kesher says about bringing everyone into this timeline, and what it caused (I guess you must have spent all that part with the event horizon half collapsed).
-teles all the talks between Demian and Aldana that focus exclusively on the new dawn intern.

Did they have to do all that, just so he can fuck his ex, his daughter and other girls?

Besides this was already answered in the previous questions, I'd love to see how you look for these things in NSFW games... I mean I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure, that you overlook more than half of the things that (as you may have read you missed everything) "claim" to this low budget indie VN, it's easy to try to be troll with someone who just started, isn't it?
If if it wasn't obvious, no I didn't play the game. The point of talking this out is for me to see if I want to try this game, because all those things I pointed out directly relate to your overview. Whatever factions and names you're talking about exist outside the overview. If him being a "dark child" is important, it should be in the overview. Like I pointed out in the previous post, there's nothing talking about the sci-fi and fantasy portions of the game. What it sounds like to me right now is that your overview poorly frames the expectations of the game. Rather than get mad at the replies, I strongly suggest you ask yourself why that is. The "his ex, his daughter, and other girls" part is me trying to say that this complicated, nonsensical summary sounds like a bunch of nonsensical steps to make a harem/incest game about a middle aged dude working at a school.
I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I'm trolling, but I'm open to addressing anything you think is badly intentioned.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
That makes even less sense now that you've explained it. Why is that a test? What could they possibly be testing for that couldn't be done more reliably? I don't see how keeping tabs on him somehow changes the fact that none of this really makes sense. Whatever training he got would/could/should have deteriorated over the course of 15 years. That's enough years to train a physically fit and disciplined replacement. At his age, most athletes would be retired. The fact that he's at his worst moment meant that he's probably not fit mentally or physically. A man that "was manipulated by others and made the wrong choices" would be a traumatized dude, and his mental health would be further deteriorated by working a job he hates and the revelation that his ex-wife is still manipulating him. I'm surprised this dude didn't write a manifesto and shoot up the school.

If if it wasn't obvious, no I didn't play the game. The point of talking this out is for me to see if I want to try this game, because all those things I pointed out directly relate to your overview. Whatever factions and names you're talking about exist outside the overview. If him being a "dark child" is important, it should be in the overview. Like I pointed out in the previous post, there's nothing talking about the sci-fi and fantasy portions of the game. What it sounds like to me right now is that your overview poorly frames the expectations of the game. Rather than get mad at the replies, I strongly suggest you ask yourself why that is. The "his ex, his daughter, and other girls" part is me trying to say that this complicated, nonsensical summary sounds like a bunch of nonsensical steps to make a harem/incest game about a middle aged dude working at a school.
I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I'm trolling, but I'm open to addressing anything you think is badly intentioned.
Not wanting to dig into what ya'all have been discussing - I will just say I have played the game since the 2nd release. As the game goes on, you understand more and more. Not unlike most books. Is it dark? Certainly, in spots. Why did she or he or they do what they do/did at the time they did it? Most of that gets explained as you progress, little by little.
Like everything else - some of the VN's on here can be a bit of an acquired taste. I like a nice mystery, some supernatural or mythical aspects and some sexiness on the side. This one can be all of those things (or none... up to you, the reader) if you go through it like a book and try to not read too far ahead.
If a 'book' does not meet your fancy - there are plenty of others! Myself? I will look forward to more, I want to see how this one ends and I will enjoy the journey while we get there. It's actually pretty good!

Last edited:

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
Just my 2 cents (Warning! I'll try to avoid it, but it contains spoilers. Wall of text ahead)

I'm going to ignore technical and execution issues (images, navigation, language mishaps, bugs), those, I think, are already covered in multiple earlier posts (I lost track and interest when the thread devolved to alpha/beta/cheating "discussions")

While I think the world and lore are above most of what I have seen here, the characters need some work.

1. Their motivations seem questionable
So, a broken former PE professor on the verge of eviction seems like a reasonable person to be hired as "counselor". I know the "reason" provided, but it is weak at best. Even if you have kept eyes on him, how can he be broken and in 60 seconds flat become a trusted person, mostly without issues.
And the person that provides the "escape scenario" is his ex-wife. He was broken enough to dump his life and his daughter, yet not even a sliver of resentment or hostility towards her? Come on, man!
And speaking of, after all the plot exposition explaining MC's backstory, would the powers behind just leave his hiring to the random chance of him picking up his phone and listening his messages? (and while the reject joke is funny, I think leaving him the choice to reject, seems odd given the lengths of what they did to the MC)
I know that you are attempting to keep stuff behind the veil of secrecy for plot reasons, but context and/or reasons for actions need some explanation or at least some clarification.

2. Little to no backstory and/or context
We learn a lot about the lore and lots of MC's back story, yet some characters are "just there". A couple of dialogue interactions, and poof that's it. Does the MC care? Should we care? Even if we told someone that we care... are we really caring? Some characters seem to be replaceable with "generic girl #2" or "#3 " and it wouldn't matter much.
But wait there is more: we are dumped a lot of info via some "meanwhile/elsewhere" scenes (too often, too many), but that is for the player, not for the MC. Worse, those provide info (and bias) to the player, making the MC behavior erratic, unexpected and probably out of character (we make decisions for him with information he doesn't know), later the MC gets the info via info dumps from other characters when the plot needs it.

3. MC is "the one", yet he is an errand boy doing fetch quests (mostly). It is infuriating that he just go with the flow, he seems he doesn't care that he is just being used as a pawn (If I were him, I would have at least a few strong words with "management" aka ex-wife and blond dude). And when he is just beginning to get some agency on his life/destiny, we get more controlling forces that strip that little freedom to return him to fetch quest boy status.

4. Some P a d d i n g is needed
So everyone has a plot relevant role (except the generic VN characters that won the competition, good joke, btw)
The world feels... sterile and void. A few background NPCs here and there should fix that (like a janitor in a scene, just doing his job in the background or a few characters drinking at the bar).
Use the existing locations: Maybe find some of the girls at the beach on the weekend?
Barebones, missing and/or empty locations: Did the MC bought some clothes, the intro stated that he would have to do that, so... where? (just add a dummy location to the travel "menu"), add a few comment lines (like "I think I bought all I need, no need to go there", "I need my next payment first"), you don't even need visual scenes there. Adding a few more of a few of these little things, adds a lot to the world. Also, lots of empty rooms (like the church ones)
I know you are trying to convey urgency, but pauses are needed. The provided "select a character to talk once or twice" concept is insufficient (I expected the MC having a TALK with Sarah at some point, real TALK rather than just exchanging a few lines of dialogue, specially after that happened). After all the ordeals the MC is subjected to, he needs some rest, doesn't he? Even if the world is ending! (guy does have a mental health stat, for crying out loud)

Pacing is off, Direction issues

1. The sandbox part kills pacing. It is difficult to navigate and there are not enough (credible) interactions to learn about the characters. An easy example: The daughter. Is the MC that broken that he doesn't even TRY to talk to his daughter? Wait! He doesn't dare until an event! Then we are left with a few interactions, and when we could have at least have a chance to begin to reconnect... it happens and we never talk to her again (and we no longer need to rest or sleep)

2. Event triggers are odd sometimes and/or happens out of the blue. I don't know if it was a programming issue, but I got back to back events that ended the "free institute roam part", did I miss interactions or events?

3. So VN to Free roam to VN to limited roam to VN to limited roam.... I don't mind the changes, but we need to be eased on the change rather than having a "you just switched to a new level" feel. Maybe extending the institute free roam to get to know the characters (you could have used a few time skips, to avoid the feeling that we are forcing relationships too fast). Also the genre and tonal changes are a bit bizarre (and often it clashes hard: sci-fi and magic.... what an odd pair!)

4. Character "removal". Given that the MC barely has any relationship with any of the characters (other than banging a few of them). The Red Group (forgot the full name) arrival triggered a lot of changes that ended up effectively removing characters. The only reasonable "removal" was the cop dude that early said that he wanted to get promoted, drafting students (again mostly by elsewhere/meanwhile scenes) not so much... it seems that you just want them out of the way (wasted potential, other than the magical ones, it seems random since we don't actually get to know the characters)

5. The key event happens too fast (I don't know if it is fixed, but to me it triggers on day 10 and 11) We need time to know the characters (and the MC) Having small events escalating give enough room to allow that.

Please explain the mechanics
On day 1 I went exploring MC's room and tried the "meditate" option, which decreased MC's mental health, which until much later found out that it was bad, but when I used the option I just thought that the scale was backwards, like "if we get to 10, we go insane" rather than "on 0 we go insane". I would have preferred an explanation (and seriously, is meditating a bad thing to do?, maybe that is a bug)

Anyway, most of these issues can still be fixed if you feel like they need fixing, I'm not whining, bullying or whatever, I think the story (and game) deserves more and will be better if you address some of my concerns, but even if you don't, I still have an interest to know how the story will unfold, at least for a little longer.

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not wanting to dig into what ya'all have been discussing - I will just say I have played the game since the 2nd release. As the game goes on, you understand more and more. Not unlike most books. Is it dark? Certainly, in spots. Why did she or he or they do what they do/did at the time they did it? Most of that gets explained as you progress, little by little.
Like everything else - some of the VN's on here can be a bit of an acquired taste. I like a nice mystery, some supernatural or mythical aspects and some sexiness on the side. This one can be all of those things (or none... up to you, the reader) if you go through it like a book and try to not read too far ahead.
If a 'book' does not meet your fancy - there are plenty of others! Myself? I will look forward to more, I want to see how this one ends and I will enjoy the journey while we get there. It's actually pretty good!
The issue isn't that the subject is dark, it's that the motives and events surrounding it are absurd. Like someone else pointed out, how do you not prepare for the possibility that someone might leave and divorce their wife for cheating? That's literally the most expected reaction. Like yes, you need a certain level of suspension of disbelief to enjoy a story, but you also need to be partially grounded in reality for the characters to come off as relatable and sympathetic. Like when you say it is/will be explained, do you mean that there will be there will be a valid, meaningful reason, or do you mean that there will be further contrived, avoidable excuses for why the story started off the way it does? Because if you keep stacking excuses upon excuses for why something doesn't make sense, people's suspension of disbelief is going to eventually clock out.

Edit: You also have to remember that this is a work of fiction. If something happens it's because the writer wanted it to happen. My question is why this, specifically? Why choose to go this route? Could it not have been handled better or differently?

Last edited:
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The issue isn't that the subject is dark, it's that the motives and events surrounding it are absurd. Like someone else pointed out, how do not prepare for the possibility that someone might leave and divorce their wife for cheating? That's literally the most expected reaction. Like yes, you need a certain level of suspension of disbelief to enjoy a story, but you also need to be partially grounded in reality for the characters to come off as relatable and sympathetic. Like when you say it is/will be explained, do you mean that there will be there will be a valid, meaningful reason, or do you mean that there will be further contrived, avoidable excuses for why the story started off the way it is? Because if you keep stacking excuses upon excuses for why something doesn't make sense, people's suspension of disbelief is going to eventually clock out.
Ok, I get that you have questions, but if you didn't play the game, then it would be hard to explain to you the situation, I will try to be clear and be wary that I would share some spoilers, at this point if using spoilers is not enough, then I don't know how else I can explain this.

The situation with Miriam goes like this, she was supposed to watch over the MC to see if he manifested anything unusual, he's supposed to be "Special" and they wanted to see how that would manifest, that's why they trained him, and later in life they cast him out, he was not fit to be part of the war, but they still keep an eye on him, he was still an investment, that's where Miriam comes in, her mission was to keep an eye on him, she pretended to love him to get close to him, but at some point the lie became real, she genuinely loved him, at this point she decides to leave her job as an agent and live with the MC as a real family, and that's where the "Test" comes in , It was a test to see how he would react to being betrayed by someone so close to him, but it was also a punishment for Miriam for letting her feelings get in the way of her work, remember that she was not supposed to fall in love with him.

Considering the ancestry of the MC, they expected a violent reaction, possibly a manifestation of his ancestry, but that didn't happen, instead he just walked away and cut ties with her and the daughter they just had.

As for the question of why he didn't just killing himself, this is also explained, he found a job in a club and for some time he was doing relatively well for himself, until someone close to him died, is at this point where things get bad, he went back to fighting in the street fights they arranged in the boxing club that he used to be a part of.

His life became a shit hole recently, not in the years that he was away.

So why did they hire him and why did he accept? , for one, he was broke, he can't pay his rent, he can barely afford to eat, that means he is in a bad enough situation that working for Miriam is an uncomfortable but acceptable situation, remember that this MC is not an emotional teenager, he's a grown ass man, and of course, his daughter will be there, this is a chance to reconnect with the daughter that he abandoned, and the people that hired him knew this, they knew what he was doing with his life because they had dealings with the owner of the club, in which he used to work.

In case is not clear, New Dawn, the institution behind all of this is not exactly full of saints, they have their goals and plans, people are, more often than not, expendable to them

And again, I repeat, all of this is explained in the game, could be explained better? Maybe, few devs are professional writers, sometimes is hard to express the ideas that you have, and sometimes the players don't understand what you meant.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ok, I get that you have questions, but if you didn't play the game, then it would be hard to explain to you the situation, I will try to be clear and be wary that I would share some spoilers, at this point if using spoilers is not enough, then I don't know how else I can explain this.

The situation with Miriam goes like this, she was supposed to watch over the MC to see if he manifested anything unusual, he's supposed to be "Special" and they wanted to see how that would manifest, that's why they trained him, and later in life they cast him out, he was not fit to be part of the war, but they still keep an eye on him, he was still an investment, that's where Miriam comes in, her mission was to keep an eye on him, she pretended to love him to get close to him, but at some point the lie became real, she genuinely loved him, at this point she decides to leave her job as an agent and live with the MC as a real family, and that's where the "Test" comes in , It was a test to see how he would react to being betrayed by someone so close to him, but it was also a punishment for Miriam for letting her feelings get in the way of her work, remember that she was not supposed to fall in love with him.

Considering the ancestry of the MC, they expected a violent reaction, possibly a manifestation of his ancestry, but that didn't happen, instead he just walked away and cut ties with her and the daughter they just had.

As for the question of why he didn't just killing himself, this is also explained, he found a job in a club and for some time he was doing relatively well for himself, until someone close to him died, is at this point where things get bad, he went back to fighting in the street fights they arranged in the boxing club that he used to be a part of.

His life became a shit hole recently, not in the years he was away.

So why did they hire him and why did he accept? , for one, he was broke, he can't pay his rent, he can barely afford to eat, that means he is in a bad enough situation that working for Miriam is an uncomfortable but acceptable situation, remember that this MC is not an emotional teenager, he's a grown ass man, and of course, his daughter will be there, this is a chance to reconnect with the daughter that he abandoned, and the people that hired him knew this, they knew what he was doing with his life because they had dealings with the owner of the club, in which he used to work.

In case is not clear, New Dawn, the institution behind all of this is not exactly full of saints, they have their goals and plans, people are, more often that not, expendable to them

And again, I repeat, all of this is explained in the game, could be explained better? Maybe, few devs are professional writers, sometimes is hard to express the ideas that you have, and sometimes the players don't understand what you meant.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain your train of thought to me.
While the reasons in-universe somewhat make sense, I felt like there could have been much better alternatives to achieve the same result. As far as I can tell, the whole thing's rife with plot holes.
  1. Was the whole point of them sending her to pretend to love him actually necessary, even though they already demonstrated that they could watch him without having to do that, or was it just an excuse for him to have a biological daughter? Was there no alternative for him to end up at the same location as his wife and daughter?
  2. What do you mean they wanted to test how he'd react to being betrayed by someone close to him? What could they possibly salvage from his resulting impaired sense of trust? If the goal was to just have him react violently, couldn't they have tested him in a more effective manner and still have her keep an eye on him? Having his wife fall in love him (as the writer) and then punishing her for falling in love with him (as New Dawn) is extremely short sighted. She's more useful to them by his side. Even if he reacted violently, he's not guaranteed to get super powers and they'd still need to monitor him, right? It felt like it was a cheap way to make the organization look bad. If the story needed him to be separated from his daughter, there could have been any number of other reasons.
  3. What's the point of grooming him to be a badass under their control and letting him have free will? An organization willing to "punish" their agent for falling in love and manipulate others doesn't strike me as something that's above brainwashing. If their only ace in the whole was "we have your daughter," then they're woefully incompetent for people who've been keeping tabs on him (presumably) all his life. Honestly, the organization is too passive. If the story needed him to competent at fighting and wary of the organization, they could have just regularly send dudes to fight/test him. Not like he's unaware of their existence. What if he never quit his job or never took up street fighting? What if he just lived a normal, peaceful life? It seemed like they were just waiting for the stars to align.
Like I'm not saying that all these things needs be changed, but I feel like they should at least be addressed. Afterall, the characters are only human and therefore subjected to human error. I just hate it when stories paint people as manipulative masterminds and explain away their nonsense with even more nonsense. I feel like most of these things could be solved if the people involved acted more like regular people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course the dev is free to write whatever he wants to write, but if you're spending hours and hours writing, coding, and posing for an audience, wouldn't you want to do it well? If people think his ex-wife is an unsympathetic asshole, don't shout at them, do something about it. I get the dev's frustrations, but the dude needs to relax. Professional or not, how are you supposed to get better if you don't listen to what people like and dislike?

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

Look, I get that by writing this I'm gonna get an earful by this games dev. But... lets be real. I've never played this game before so I feel i can be pretty objective about what you wrote:
That might have been the most contrived story plot points I've ever read. That's coming from a person that has played My New Family, a great if CONTRIVED situation for incest where every girl loves you and only you; you get threesomes with your mom and sister and your harem is at least 20 girls deep, and City of Promise a game where the future is controlled by a sex cult government that genetically modifies women to control ovulation, convert sperm into energy and make everyone on the planet/space horny. Not to mention that people have sex in public and the MC hasn't left his house in 18 years... so... yeah.

Say what you will about other parts of your story, but it definitely sounds like you made it up as you went. Not to mentioned the Sci-fi organizations and shadow governments.

look! look! the Dev insulted me (he answered unkindly without showing fear to my attempt of trolling)!
Who cares clown?! the VN is free, what do you think this is, a site to make friends? it's a pirate site, it's not tinder!
Some, like you and the F95 micro penis gang, are only going to troll and try to cover their fantasies, others only care about finding VN, nobody cares what I look like, only VN matters, grow up!
The irony of the statement "grow up"... good thing Bart is holding a pan because the Dev is definitely calling the Kettle black.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Look, I get that by writing this I'm gonna get an earful by this games dev. But... lets be real. I've never played this game before so I feel i can be pretty objective about what you wrote:
That might have been the most contrived story plot points I've ever read. That's coming from a person that has played My New Family, a great if CONTRIVED situation for incest where every girl loves you and only you; you get threesomes with your mom and sister and your harem is at least 20 girls deep, and City of Promise a game where the future is controlled by a sex cult government that genetically modifies women to control ovulation, convert sperm into energy and make everyone on the planet/space horny. Not to mention that people have sex in public and the MC hasn't left his house in 18 years... so... yeah.

Say what you will about other parts of your story, but it definitely sounds like you made it up as you went. Not to mentioned the Sci-fi organizations and shadow governments.

The irony of the statement "grow up"... good thing Bart is holding a pan because the Dev is definitely calling the Kettle black.

In the prologue (I think we all know what a prologue is, to give you more data in the "version 0.0, ie before it is playable in its beginnings)" the foundations are laid:

*Sol Invictus" is the Faculty of New Dawn (all this even comes out in a codex, where it goes even deeper).

*New Dawn is linked with Micro.M (Micro multivalent technology).

*By the end of the prologue (when the MC talks to Danan they mention the "guardian angels" who are Omega Red (among other squads) who, in turn, are "enhanced by the Micro.M.

I reiterate, prologue, after the prologue throughout the VN many references are made.
-If you see the main menu (yes, if you read well) you will see Glith Salamanca, who unites the Salamanca Clan (after the war of the laments) with New Dawn and the Micro.M, since he appears as Cyborg... Main Menu(original from the first version), Prologue...

Even the Blue Bloods are mentioned in the prologue and in the MC's troubled past in Amberlyn (where he was traded to New Dawn).

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I am amazed at how tight and loose they play with the dialogues, sometimes being bite-sized conversations then suddenly large exposition dumps; the game being a sandbox but also kinetic novel yet both seem to fight over which is the most predominant due the days seemingly being counted but also needing to take a break for the player's mental health along with the character developement mess, you do an obligatory favor once the beach travel and the game takes control from you and progress their "affection" suddenly rising so high that a single option from the player almost means the world to them; the player's agency at least so far is a joke as well, you can choose, but your real choices are so sparce that you might as well ask in the begining if you want to be good, evil or horny then leave the game to be a kinetic novel/VN

Along with the flipflopping language, you'd think that it would be solved way before the 0.7th version, if dual language is too much, then stick to one language and let a modder translate it

Then there's the UI being a mess, you'd think that with this as the default resolution, you could pack everything in a single side, there's also having to unequip an item before using another
The lack of organization leaving options within options along with overlapping options
And the lack of fast travel, when you don't use an area, it becomes pointless/redundant, just empty space

Let's not forget animated scenes which only 0.1% of Renpy devs know how to implement without causing Renpy to freeze before and after playing it.

Don't get me started with the mood whiplash of "very serious situation" followed by a meme or a joke because 1629402342366.png
For example, if Lina is high, you don't need to show her being high as a kite, you replace that with a comment or two of her along with giggles and nothing will be lost

And i just found out that i can enter the game through the cutscenes galery

I don't want to even get on the fact that i can take clown-face charlie more seriously that the MC when i see his face along with the power-scaling, ifphysical attacks like punches and kicks work on the same plane as magic then that would make guns overwpowered

This lack of focus screams first timers, slapping things they know it works but not knowing why they work.

Look, i'm not asking for a Black Lilith VN or an AliceSoft quality-tier game, just focus and refine what you have, building it step-by-step; don't slap things for the sake of it, that is not something inovative, but rather gimmicky for the sake of being gimmicky

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I am amazed at how tight and loose they play with the dialogues, sometimes being bite-sized conversations then suddenly large exposition dumps; the game being a sandbox but also kinetic novel yet both seem to fight over which is the most predominant due the days seemingly being counted but also needing to take a break for the player's mental health along with the character developement mess, you do an obligatory favor once the beach travel and the game takes control from you and progress their "affection" suddenly rising so high that a single option from the player almost means the world to them; the player's agency at least so far is a joke as well, you can choose, but your real choices are so sparce that you might as well ask in the begining if you want to be good, evil or horny then leave the game to be a kinetic novel/VN

Along with the flipflopping language, you'd think that it would be solved way before the 0.7th version, if dual language is too much, then stick to one language and let a modder translate it

Then there's the UI being a mess, you'd think that with this as the default resolution, you could pack everything in a single side, there's also having to unequip an item before using another
The lack of organization leaving options within options along with overlapping options
And the lack of fast travel, when you don't use an area, it becomes pointless/redundant, just empty space

Let's not forget animated scenes which only 0.1% of Renpy devs know how to implement without causing Renpy to freeze before and after playing it.

Don't get me started with the mood whiplash of "very serious situation" followed by a meme or a joke because View attachment 1361215
For example, if Lina is high, you don't need to show her being high as a kite, you replace that with a comment or two of her along with giggles and nothing will be lost

And i just found out that i can enter the game through the cutscenes galery

I don't want to even get on the fact that i can take clown-face charlie more seriously that the MC when i see his face along with the power-scaling, ifphysical attacks like punches and kicks work on the same plane as magic then that would make guns overwpowered

This lack of focus screams first timers, slapping things they know it works but not knowing why they work.

Look, i'm not asking for a Black Lilith VN or an AliceSoft quality-tier game, just focus and refine what you have, building it step-by-step; don't slap things for the sake of it, that is not something inovative, but rather gimmicky for the sake of being gimmicky
Your review is interesting, unfortunately when translating it there are things that are lost (I guess like the dialogues when translating them into the translator).
Especially about the power scale and Charly that I did not understand well in what situation we are talking about.
Then I see that there is a terrible bug where there is no one when returning to the institute, I tried it and the translator tried it and it doesn't come out, it will be a matter of testing how it works.
There are things that are a headache, have you programmed in renpy? If you have done it and you have made a multilanguage project you will understand me, especially with the options (string) it is exhausting.
The truth is that I didn't want this VN to be here, for many reasons (ironically after 10 minutes of uploading it was pirated) then when it received "a mistreatment" from the uploaded and several people asked me to take control, I did it.

LM, no doubt has a lot to fix, however, outside of the pirate pages that are nsfw. LM is not doing badly, even, I reiterate, much of the support (and I have said it and there are the statistics of Itch) comes from Latinos and some Spaniards.
The story is complicated already in its native language, there are many details that, if you lose the essential, that even more.
Then a very (but very) important factor, the "humor", the tone, this even starts the barrier with some Spaniards, not so the Latinos.

Was it a mistake to make the translation? I don't know, because if I didn't do it, I would always be left with the doubt.
This, just in case, does not exempt from the mistakes or shortcomings that my first project has, but by far it was not for this site.
I have learned and made decisions for the future, regarding this VN, you can fill it with reviews and negative comments, but it doesn't matter, because it is a "learning" project, which if I manage to give it a closure, it is an achievement by itself.
Greetings!

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Your review is interesting, unfortunately when translating it there are things that are lost (I guess like the dialogues when translating them into the translator).
It requires proof-reading then, making sure that the text in the game is what's supossed to be in the game including the pronouns

Especially about the power scale and Charly that I did not understand well in what situation we are talking about.
The power-scale point is, the story is mixing demonic powers or true magic, witchcraft curses/hexes and science-fiction/sci-fi that steals the suspence and creates plot-holes a vacuum where the story doesn't make sense for since they're keept together yet separated instead of being integrated, for example, Harry Potter, nobody guns down Voldemort because J.K. Rowling tried to divorce the muggle world from the wizard world to get away with a lot of things instead of making the story in the past yet it still creates loop-holes like being able to reverse time at will

Here technology that could fix some issues like squishing down enemies in a pre-emptive strike, enhancing the hexes/spells or actually fortifying the academy does not happen, it seems like more things are integrated for the sake of doing it, instead of feeling like natural world building, it doesn't help that the story seems to attempt to contain itself on Ivory Island yet it can't help refering to things happening outside

It's a sharp contrast with other stories like Mahouka which at least attempt to integrate magic and technology despite having the whole overpowered main character/self-insert flaw.

On the Charly thing, it is easy, he looks more real that the main character, hell sometimes i think that the MC have fish eyes

Then I see that there is a terrible bug where there is no one when returning to the institute, I tried it and the translator tried it and it doesn't come out, it will be a matter of testing how it works.
I mentioned that i came back into the game after playing a cutscene from the galery which obviously glitched the game since it only called back that one point in the game, the glitch is "You were playing in an emulator and loaded a save-state of that moment in the game without loading the rest" instead of "Loading the scene from the files after unlocking it"

There are things that are a headache, have you programmed in renpy? If you have done it and you have made a multilanguage project you will understand me, especially with the options (string) it is exhausting.

The truth is that I didn't want this VN to be here, for many reasons (ironically after 10 minutes of uploading it was pirated) then when it received "a mistreatment" from the uploaded and several people asked me to take control, I did it.
You can't have unrealistic expectations, sites like these will get games from anywere they can, even if they have to buy it, think of it as something unavoidable

LM, no doubt has a lot to fix, however, outside of the pirate pages that are nsfw. LM is not doing badly, even, I reiterate, much of the support (and I have said it and there are the statistics of Itch) comes from Latinos and some Spaniards.

The story is complicated already in its native language, there are many details that, if you lose the essential, that even more.
Then a very (but very) important factor, the "humor", the tone, this even starts the barrier with some Spaniards, not so the Latinos.

Was it a mistake to make the translation? I don't know, because if I didn't do it, I would always be left with the doubt.
This, just in case, does not exempt from the mistakes or shortcomings that my first project has, but by far it was not for this site.

I have learned and made decisions for the future, regarding this VN, you can fill it with reviews and negative comments, but it doesn't matter, because it is a "learning" project, which if I manage to give it a closure, it is an achievement by itself.
Greetings!
Me parece interesante que menciones que no te interesen criticas o "comentarios negativos" ya que se ve como si estuvieras a la defensiva.

El problema no es, "Fue un error traducir esta historia?" o "No era la intencion apelar/cautivar a la audiencia de este sitio web aqui las personas dejan reseñas y cometarios acerca de videojuegos y novelas visuales de donde vengan, no solo en ingles, tambien en japones, aleman, ruso.

Tu tienes la opcion de tomar consejos o ignorarlos, pero nunca creas que tu projecto enfocado en el "aprendizaje" esta sobre las criticas o es especial, nada en este mundo lo es, lo que la gente aqui quiere es que si alguien empieza un projecto en patreon/subscribe star/etc. que sea de calidad, especialmente si se mantiene por transacciones.

Tambien que no termine como Yandere Simulator, un projecto en el cual el creador lleva mas de seis años creando una monstruosidad que nunca va a terminar pero todavia sigue de mendigo en patreon y se queja de qualquier persona que lo critique o a su creacion al punto de que la buena voluntad hacia el por ser un desarollador independiente se acabo en su punto mas alto, el ganaba alrededor de 10 mil dolares mensual si mi memoria no me falla.

Lo ultimo que tengo que decir es, no te duermas en los laureles, ya que el hecho de que tu proyecto es popular ahora, no significa que necesariamente vaya a seguir siendolo en el futuro.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
It requires proof-reading then, making sure that the text in the game is what's supossed to be in the game including the pronouns

The power-scale point is, the story is mixing demonic powers or true magic, witchcraft curses/hexes and science-fiction/sci-fi that steals the suspence and creates plot-holes a vacuum where the story doesn't make sense for since they're keept together yet separated instead of being integrated, for example, Harry Potter, nobody guns down Voldemort because J.K. Rowling tried to divorce the muggle world from the wizard world to get away with a lot of things instead of making the story in the past yet it still creates loop-holes like being able to reverse time at will

Here technology that could fix some issues like squishing down enemies in a pre-emptive strike, enhancing the hexes/spells or actually fortifying the academy does not happen, it seems like more things are integrated for the sake of doing it, instead of feeling like natural world building, it doesn't help that the story seems to attempt to contain itself on Ivory Island yet it can't help refering to things happening outside

It's a sharp contrast with other stories like Mahouka which at least attempt to integrate magic and technology despite having the whole overpowered main character/self-insert flaw.

On the Charly thing, it is easy, he looks more real that the main character, hell sometimes i think that the MC have fish eyes

I mentioned that i came back into the game after playing a cutscene from the galery which obviously glitched the game since it only called back that one point in the game, the glitch is "You were playing in an emulator and loaded a save-state of that moment in the game without loading the rest" instead of "Loading the scene from the files after unlocking it"

You can't have unrealistic expectations, sites like these will get games from anywere they can, even if they have to buy it, think of it as something unavoidable

Me parece interesante que menciones que no te interesen criticas o "comentarios negativos" ya que se ve como si estuvieras a la defensiva.

El problema no es, "Fue un error traducir esta historia?" o "No era la intencion apelar/cautivar a la audiencia de este sitio web aqui las personas dejan reseñas y cometarios acerca de videojuegos y novelas visuales de donde vengan, no solo en ingles, tambien en japones, aleman, ruso.

Tu tienes la opcion de tomar consejos o ignorarlos, pero nunca creas que tu projecto enfocado en el "aprendizaje" esta sobre las criticas o es especial, nada en este mundo lo es, lo que la gente aqui quiere es que si alguien empieza un projecto en patreon/subscribe star/etc. que sea de calidad, especialmente si se mantiene por transacciones.

Tambien que no termine como Yandere Simulator, un projecto en el cual el creador lleva mas de seis años creando una monstruosidad que nunca va a terminar pero todavia sigue de mendigo en patreon y se queja de qualquier persona que lo critique o a su creacion al punto de que la buena voluntad hacia el por ser un desarollador independiente se acabo en su punto mas alto, el ganaba alrededor de 10 mil dolares mensual si mi memoria no me falla.

Lo ultimo que tengo que decir es, no te duermas en los laureles, ya que el hecho de que tu proyecto es popular ahora, no significa que necesariamente vaya a seguir siendolo en el futuro.
Ya de entrada, no se sostiene con donaciones, de por sí, pero en Itch si está valorado, da la casualidad que la reseña de 1 estrella, vino después al día siguiente de la de itch (tiene 8 calificaciones, 6: 5 estrellas / 1 4 estrellas y una 1 estrella) y siempre se mantuvo en la lista de las populares en varias categorías, como horror / misterio/ adulto/ erótico.
Está en casi 500 colecciones y casi 7000 bajadas, pero no llega ni al 0.05% de donaciones. Por lo que, el 90% de los devs que recibe hate y a la vez no recibe donaciones, hubiese puesto fin a su proyecto.
En cambio LM esta desde febrero, con o sin patreon, con o sin donaciones.

Entonces ¿como no ponerme a la defensiva? Que, en realidad contesto bien al principio, expongo la réplica, pero luego se desbanda (y a ver, hablo con muchos devs de hecho hay subforos hablando del trolleo de F95, eso no se puede no esconder)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toda la escala de poder se basa en "El Velo de las Sombras" y por consiguiente "El Ocaso Eterno".
El "Micro.M" que tanto temen es un derivado de ello esa "Micro-tecnología. (en avrias oportunidades se nombra esto de hecho Dhalia habla sobre que "el tirano hereje" incluso se habla del "DemonomicroM" que está todo ligado.
(Glitch/Iris Salamanca, La Madre de los Lamentos, etc)

Todo se deriva desde la fundación de la isla (he incluso antes) los Blue Blood (Nephilim), Samael, Asmodeus.
Nuevo Amanecer con el tiempo logro posicionarse como otra facción más, pero, recuerda que el Bosque, El Castillo, todo tiene sus "idas y venidas", no es tan simple como ir e invadir Polonia, es como invadir Rusia.
*Luego están las tramas políticas, Ancestral Lara da un paneo sobre eso (la alianzas, de hecho en al VN ya se menciona "La Unión de las Asambleas" o "La Tríada Angelical" y también habla de la línea temporal "c".

Cuando viviste varias guerras, tratas de mantener la paz o llegar a una tregua como se trata en Lux MorteM.

--------------

Para entender la escala de poder hay que saber las distintas Jerarquías:
Aquelarre (En Gral):
*Semilla Oscura
*Rosa Negra
*Wicca
*Maestre Wicca
*Gran Maestre Wicca
*Hija del Caos
* Madame
*Ancestral
---------------
Amberlyn:
*Condesa Amberlyn
*Matriarca
*Lady Blue Blood
*General de la Guardia Real
*Soldados de la Guardia Real
*Blue Blood 1ra Casta
*Blue Blood 2da Casta
------------
Orden de Azrael:
*Azrael
*Emisarios (Nathanael)
*Templarios
*Oradores
*Fieles
---------------------------
Nuevo Amanecer (parte militar)
*General y jefe (Demian)
*Capitán de los ángeles guardianes (Aldana, aunque ahora es Red Sun)
*Omega Red (Aunque ahora es Red Sun)
*Escuadrones (Épsilon, Gama, etc)
*Paramilitares
-----------------------------
Luego tenes, otros grupos como los seguidores de los lamentos, los colaboradores de la hermana Ruth Etc.

Luego las peleas depende mucho el entorno y la situación, Omega Red (como cualquier escuadrón) no iría a pelear solo.
Los colaboradores de la hermana Ruth, los dividieron para atacarlos.
La Moradora del Cementerio, Murmur (la profesora Mimi poseída) son más de ataque físico, no así Ichneumón o incluso, Enrah usa una ilusión, una dimensión de bolsillo, Lara si ves el "combarte", te resta metal no salud física.
Las Hijas del Caos (como te cuenta la historia) son de las más peligrosas más "berserker", por eso Imphra fue la que siguió hasta el final (parada por Lady Asra, general de la guardia real de Amberlyn en ese entonces)
Por eso Milena y Melina (las primeras hijas del caos) atacan más frontal.
Pero Ahí caen dos emisarias, Nathanel y Abbadon, que están por sobre encima.
¿Por que no se metió tal o cual? Bueno conflicto de intereses muchas veces, eso es parte de Red Sun o el resentimiento de La Matriarca.
En un futuro incluso haría algunas "cards" en ese sentido, algunas ya están creadas (de un proyecto anterior)

Already right off the bat, it doesn't hold up with donations, per se, but on Itch if it is rated, it just so happens that the 1 star review, came after the day after itch's (it has 8 ratings, 6: 5 stars / 1 4 stars and one 1 star) and it always stayed on the popular list in several categories, such as horror / mystery / adult / erotic.
It is in almost 500 collections and almost 7000 downloads, but it does not even reach 0.05% of donations. So, 90% of the devs who receive hate and at the same time do not receive donations, would have put an end to their project.
LM instead is since February, with or without patreon, with or without donations.

So how not to get defensive? Which, I actually answer well at first, I expose the retort, but then it goes unbiased (and let's see, I talk to a lot of devs in fact there are subforums talking about F95 trolling, that can't not be hidden)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole power scale is based on "The Veil of Shadows" and therefore "Eternal Doom".

The "Micro.M" that they fear so much is a derivative of it, that "Micro-technology" (in several opportunities this is mentioned, in fact Dhalia talks about "the heretic tyrant" and even talks about the "DemonomicroM" that is all linked.

(Glitch/Iris Salamanca, The Wailing Mother, etc).

It all stems from the founding of the island (and even before) the Blue Blood (Nephilim), Samael, Asmodeus.

New Dawn eventually managed to position itself as another faction, but, remember that the Forest, The Castle, everything has its "comings and goings", it is not as simple as going and invading Poland, it is like invading Russia.

*Then there are the political plots, Ancestral Lara gives an overview about that (the alliances, in fact in the VN is already mentioned "The Union of the Assemblies" or "The Angelic Triad" and also talks about the timeline "c".

When you lived through several wars, you try to keep the peace or reach a truce as it is discussed in Lux MorteM.

--------------

To understand the scale of power you have to know the different Hierarchies:

Coven (In Gral):

*Dark Seed

*Black Rose

*Wicca

*Wicca Master

*Wiccan Grand Master

*Daughter of Chaos

* Madame

*Ancestor

---------------

Amberlyn:

*Condess Amberlyn

*Matriarch

*Lady Blue Blood

*General of the Royal Guard

*Royal Guard Soldiers

*Blue Blood 1st Caste

*Blue Blood 2nd Caste

------------

Order of Azrael:

*Azrael

*Emissaries (Nathanael)

*Templars

*Prayers

*Faithful

---------------------------

New Dawn (military part)

*General and chief (Demian)

*Captain of the guardian angels (Aldana, although she is now Red Sun)

*Omega Red (although now it is Red Sun)

*Squadrons (Epsilon, Gama, etc.)

*Paramilitary

-----------------------------

Then you have, other groups like the followers of the laments, the collaborators of sister Ruth Etc.

Then the fights depend a lot on the environment and the situation, Omega Red (like any squadron) would not go to fight alone.

Sister Ruth's collaborators, split them up to attack them.

The Graveyard Dweller, Murmur (Professor Mimi possessed) are more of physical attack, not so Ichneumon or even, Enrah uses an illusion, a pocket dimension, Lara if you see the "combarte", it subtracts you metal not physical health.

The Daughters of Chaos (as the story tells you) are among the most dangerous "berserker", that's why Imphra was the one who followed until the end (stopped by Lady Asra, general of the royal guard of Amberlyn at that time).
That's why Milena and Melina (the first daughters of chaos) attack more frontal.
But there fall two emissaries, Nathanel and Abbadon, who are over the top.
Why didn't so and so get in? Well conflict of interest many times, that's part of Red Sun or the resentment of The Matriarch.
In the future I would even make some "cards" in that sense, some are already created (from a previous project).

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Already right off the bat, it doesn't hold up with donations, per se, but on Itch if it is rated, it just so happens that the 1 star review, came after the day after itch's (it has 8 ratings, 6: 5 stars / 1 4 stars and one 1 star) and it always stayed on the popular list in several categories, such as horror / mystery / adult / erotic.
It is in almost 500 collections and almost 7000 downloads, but it does not even reach 0.05% of donations. So, 90% of the devs who receive hate and at the same time do not receive donations, would have put an end to their project.
LM instead is since February, with or without patreon, with or without donations.

So how not to get defensive? Which, I actually answer well at first, I expose the retort, but then it goes unbiased (and let's see, I talk to a lot of devs in fact there are subforums talking about F95 trolling, that can't not be hidden)
So your reaction to "trolling" ...is to give the trolls the reaction they want? Let's assume for a moment that there are trolls. Dude, the worse thing you can do when people are trying to troll you is to act in an undignified way. There's no such thing as trolling a troll back, because the point of trolling is to upset and make a fool out of their target (in this case you), which you unwittingly do by trying to one-up them or constantly talk about them. Please dude, read the post in that link.

I don't understand how you're supposedly getting hate. Like I posted before, that 1-star review made a lot of good points and there's been a number of people who agree with some of these points. I don't know if it's because of the language barrier, but you reacted way disproportionately to the things being said. And I don't know why you bothered to pull up your statistics off Itch.io. Just because some people like your game doesn't erase the fact that some people don't. I don't think it's healthy for you to try to prove to strangers that other people like your game. Anyhow, I don't think this is my cup of tea. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Mc is weirdly ok with the fact that his whole life is just a game played by others. That said, is there any way to advance the game after Dhalia meets the other witch at the beach house? I'm stuck wondering between the house and weird structure mc doesn't want to investigate.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes