VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Next Door [v0.2 - Part 1] [EroBro]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nice remake, great job so far!

Might be a bit early and there are maybe still game changes anyway, but made a small Mod for v0.2 with WT recommendations, more ingame music and a few additional game settings.

Edit Aug. 2023: Mod is stopped

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2022
Nice game. Love the tribute to My Sweet Neighbors. Was disappointed when that got abandoned.

Also, I know the problem with Anna's slow laptop. It's running Windows :LOL: I bought an 8GB ryzen laptop and Windows 10 hoovered up almost all the RAM. Luckily I was able to add more and bump it up to 12. Now I have Linux Mint on it anyway.

Much as I loved My Sweet Neighbors it looks pretty dated by today's standards, and I'm into brunettes. The ladies in Love Next Door are hot AF.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The plan is to have both the options available for the main Love Interests.
If this is the case for the future, I would suggest adding the harem tag with in your future tags...this will avoid hundreds of the same questions asking if there will be a harem path option added to your project.

Reactions: EroBro

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Forced on the MC or the Love Interests? My plan is to have the MC be the influence if that answers your question?
I currently don't have any Not-MC-Pov scenes planned.
Edit(08/12/2022): Scam, I went and
made quite a lot of "Not-MC-Pov" scenes in the next update.
stevecarrell-the-office.gif

what do you mean by this? did it become a lesbofest? :sick:

carmafia

Apr 13, 2019
The update is empty for 5 minutes without everything that the author has planned for the future, milf city is resting. And he did it oh how long that I managed to forget.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I just loved the synopsis and future tags this is my kind of game

• Red Heart
Reactions: EroBro

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hey! No not really, I just used the not MC pov for telling story! Sorry for the confusion, fixed it in the edit there!
does that mean the lesbian scenes wont involve the MC but still with a LI because that could be seen as the 3 letters problem and i also dont find lesbianism hot so i just wanna know now if i cant avoid it

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes