Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Woot!!!!!! Congratz Droid, one of the best games I'v played, who's kids where all those at the end? I assume Grace was Bella's and maybe Keith was Katies, not sure which one James was from, maybe Fia/Kath? they all had red hair so didn't think they where Akane's or Molly's.
The twins (Grace & Keith) are Bella's
James is Katie's
Elanora's Emily's.

Mar 17, 2020
well that sux ... here I am sitting and waiting to finally play the (presumably) last update (since i live in germany i can't buy it on steam) and i didnt't even get a notification ... immediatly downloaded ... can't wait to finally play and can't believe it's already over :cry::cry::cry: ... if morningstar is even half as good as love of magic it's gonna be an awesome game

#LinisBae

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I tried to continue from book 2 but i cant get past talk to chloe please help
It shouldn't be anything complex.

Could you drop your player.log file here, I'll have a look. It'll be here:

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Mac:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs/Droid Productions/Love of Magic/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I tried downloading book2 from mix drop but when i try to extract the game it says cannot find the path specified? do i need to download all 3 books to extract it properly?
No, but if you haven't played book 1 & 2, book 3's going to confuse the hell out of you :)

Book 3's 10GB+, so Window's built in unzipper will struggle; I'd recommend a recent Winrar or 7zip.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
God damn it, I don't have time to play this right now. I don't. I have shit...important shit...to do.

Oh, fuck it. Fine. (Visits Steam.)

Droid, I'll let you know when I'm done, which...oh, who hell knows? But I'm so happy you finished one of my two favorite games. Congratulations!

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes