NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
It's what the fans called Reality1 (MC's original reality) and Reality2 (broken Emily's world)
Thank you Droid! I don't have any recollection about the two epic fights you've mentioned since I've temporarily stop playing after finishing ACT XV. Are these two fights part of the linear main story? or should I need to go and find them (and possibly reload my previous save)?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you Droid! I don't have any recollection about the two epic fights you've mentioned since I've temporarily stop playing after finishing ACT XV. Are these two fights part of the linear main story? or should I need to go and find them (and possibly reload my previous save)?
You need to hunt them down; they start with the Kingdom Event "wolf sightings", then the other two fights trigger from there.

It's entirely optional content, but it is referenced in the game's ending, and may be relevant to New Game+ content :)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
You need to hunt them down; they start with the Kingdom Event "wolf sightings", then the other two fights trigger from there.

It's entirely optional content, but it is referenced in the game's ending, and may be relevant to New Game+ content :)
crap... that's unfortunate... Could you plz tell me which act I should reload to get these fights without restarting the entire book 3?

dayou123

Dec 16, 2022
droid,congratulations!but i still want more Android version ,can you do that?I wish you can do that.

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
It shouldn't be anything complex.

Could you drop your player.log file here, I'll have a look. It'll be here:

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Mac:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs/Droid Productions/Love of Magic/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Book 3 is 10GB. Android builds have to be less than 2GB.

Yeah...
If you separate the assets into a .rpa file you can get around the file size limit.
I have games on my phone 6-7 GB.

Any idea how frustrating it is to be invested in a story only for the last chapter to be locked to a platform you can't use?

It leaves a bad impression and a wariness of getting into any of your future work.

Congrats on finishing the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJlOHNK

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I will play through all the books again. One last time ;)

What is next in the life of Droid? Morningstar, another big project, enjoying your free time? What do we need to watch out for :)

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Congrates to you bro ,it is really a masterpiece
And i hve one 1 question left do you plan to upgrade the Android version?
I keep thinking about it; there's three big challenges:
- I need to rewrite the video playback system to use addressables (so they can be downloaded), and all references updated
- I need to rebuild all the addressables using remote downloading options
- I need to host all of this somewhere, without breaking the bank

The problem is all our 'normal' hosting space (mega, etc) don't support hosting stuff like this; I need either an S3 bucket or a web-server somewhere, and while I guess I'll have some downloads, there's not necessarily any clear revenue to pay for that. It's also a LOT of data, even with image quality / video quality reduced, book 2 is 3GB (on Android, 6 on PC) and book 3 11GB (never tried to make an Android version).

Anyways, not as simple as you might imagine; I did fight to keep doing Android builds (the last one on this site downloads from my server to pull down an additional 1GB of data), but maintaining two different version, a much more complex build pipeline, paying for hosting, etc... at the point where just the basics + the videos went over 2GB I said fuck-it.

• Haha
Reactions: Shaun@121
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes