raisuns

Jan 1, 2018
Possibly a dumb question here. Installed OSX book one and got an error that "“love_of_magic” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash."

I only installed book one; will this run without installing all three books? Is this just a download error on my part? Thanks

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Possibly a dumb question here. Installed OSX book one and got an error that "“love_of_magic” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash."

I only installed book one; will this run without installing all three books? Is this just a download error on my part? Thanks
It's apple fucking with you.

1719503466478.png

Also, remember to add the execute privileges to the app (chmod +x <path to app>) if you haven't.

Alternatively, I give steam keys to all my patreons, and Steam's got none of this BS :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mc just seems like Emily's little Bi*ch, he doesn't get much say in most of her decisions, she listens to him only after her own plans fail‍. ‍♂
Just keep playing and you will understand what's what.
And no, MC is not her bitch.

Nahelaref

Apr 10, 2019
hello. sorry if this has been asked before, but ng+ content is not showing in book 2. for example, the manastrike gem I've been using in book 1 is missing from inventory when I load the book 1 save. and the new missions regarding morrigan and the gem genie are gone from the mission log.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello. sorry if this has been asked before, but ng+ content is not showing in book 2. for example, the manastrike gem I've been using in book 1 is missing from inventory when I load the book 1 save. and the new missions regarding morrigan and the gem genie are gone from the mission log.
That is correct, ng+ content has not been done yet for both book 2 and 3.

• Sad
Reactions: Nahelaref

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's apple fucking with you.

View attachment 3775590

Also, remember to add the execute privileges to the app (chmod +x <path to app>) if you haven't.

Alternatively, I give steam keys to all my patreons, and Steam's got none of this BS :)
you need to buy this song and implement it for the Fae!

or create a new scene when the MC is trying to decide if he should return to his original universe or not and he can see EMily singing this song in her mothers tongue!

Nahelaref

Apr 10, 2019
That is correct, ng+ content has not been done yet for both book 2 and 3.
Thanks for clarifying. I downloaded all the books and now will have to do a partial playthrough after book 1 if I continue, it seems. My satisfaction has jumped out of the window, my sadness is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
you need to buy this song and implement it for the Fae!

or create a new scene when the MC is trying to decide if he should return to his original universe or not and he can see EMily singing this song in her mothers tongue!
Awesome song and very appropriate. The mild voice flange makes it even more haunting and romantic. Nice find!

• Love
Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for clarifying. I downloaded all the books and now will have to do a partial playthrough after book 1 if I continue, it seems. My satisfaction has jumped out of the window, my sadness is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
I mean, you shouldn't have manastrike yet if you hadn't played through book 2/3 at least once :)

• Thinking Face

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As Droid said you should not even have that stone yet.

The main story in book 1, 2 and 3 is done and can be completed as is.

NG+ game is just adding in more content to a very good game and I can't wait for the NG+ in book 2 and 3 to come out.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Damn, wish I hadn't lost my save when the SSD died.

Oh well, just a good excuse to play through again!
End of act 16 (book 3) save.
Just unzip it to
C:\Users\[User]\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Productions\Love of Magic

And you can now start a NG+. You can always change the various nicknames in the PC.

Reactions: BruceCM and Crel

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I finished book 3 last year my dude. I think i still have the saves.
Ah, then yes... sadly NG+ for book 2 / 3 will take a little more time. Focused on Morningstar now. Should be pushing out the last of the Book 1 patches soon (just fixing some potential continuity errors + steamdeck functionality).

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
are elemental's auras supposed to apply to every fight when they're on the board, not just when you're fighting them?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes