Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so i have made it to the part where mom is running the bar and its the day after we get emily's equipment back when i click on the computer the whole game crashes anyone else have this problem
That's a new one. Which platform are you on, and does this happen to you every time, or just that once?

pstear

May 21, 2020
Different teams; Paradise Lust is 4 guys + freelancers (I do the code, Chase does writing/story, Sven does art and animation, Rockwood does scripting. Then there's 3 artists that have contributed background and character art), Love of Magic is just me. Wouldn't make sense to put both on the same Patreon page.
I was thinking more of Making Movies and book 2

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was thinking more of Making Movies and book 2
Making movies was using Honey Select; it didn't feel right to ask for cash for that, so there's no Patreon or other forms of payment associated with it. Book 2 will be on the Love of Magic Patreon (and on the same steam purchase, so people won't need to purchase it separately).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i think this is the right file
Perfect, Mistress Kitty:

1607994556398.png

This is what's blowing things up. It sounds like a file is corrupted on disk. First thing to do would be to do a HDD scan; it's possible you've got physical/logical problems on the disk. Reinstalling the game should work (since it's unlikely to end up on the same part of the HDD), but if the HDD is failing you'd want to know that.

If that doesn't work, let me know, and I'll keep chasing them.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are we going to get any more chosen??
There's certainly a fan-movement for more Chosen. #Jenny4Chosen was the biggest, and the epic fights between Panda and Krellen ended up culminating in this election video by Pandaman.

Sadly, Panda lost at the Patreon polls (a case of a hundred words being more powerful than the visual image), and Jenny will not be Chosen. There's other characters that pop up, which people want to nominate to Chosen... perhaps none more so than Kath.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Perfect, Mistress Kitty:

View attachment 941852

This is what's blowing things up. It sounds like a file is corrupted on disk. First thing to do would be to do a HDD scan; it's possible you've got physical/logical problems on the disk. Reinstalling the game should work (since it's unlikely to end up on the same part of the HDD), but if the HDD is failing you'd want to know that.

what is an hdd scan

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Since you are on Windows 10:
  1. Open File explorer and right-click on the drive in question. Drives are listed under "This PC" if not immediately presented.
  2. Select "Properties" from the context menu that appears
  3. Select the "Tools" tab
  4. Click on the "Check" button.
it says no errors were found

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Perfect, Mistress Kitty:

View attachment 941852

got it deleted and reinstalled and it works just fine now thank you

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's certainly a fan-movement for more Chosen. #Jenny4Chosen was the biggest, and the epic fights between Panda and Krellen ended up culminating in this election video by Pandaman.

Sadly, Panda lost at the Patreon polls (a case of a hundred words being more powerful than the visual image), and Jenny will not be Chosen. There's other characters that pop up, which people want to nominate to Chosen... perhaps none more so than Kath.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well maybe I am a bit too strict and it might limit you more as you would wish too and if so just do what you want, but I think that his chosen should conform in some way to that vision MC had about the people he would need to help and support him. Well at least since this game does not seem incest driven, we will not have to worry about his Mom becoming a chosen. (Not saying whether I think that is a good thing or a bad thing. :p)

Kath may well tick all the boxes though and also have that sympathy factor of saving her, if she also has that enhanced metabolism that would shorten her life. :)

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes