dboura

Aug 4, 2019
Prickly one, ain't you?
There are 190 pages filled mostly with comments from people who played and enjoyed the game and no, since they played the game they did not ask about femdom.
Also, did you see femdom tag among tags for this game?
Nope, not there.
Even the 'male-dom' isn't really that much. More romance with a lil dom/sub play for the consensual partner's character fetish. So more eroticism instead of pure fetished niche. Hence not even a tag for that one either.

So Ianuda LoM is more a game for the epic story and romance of the characters, in my opinion anyway, instead of the fetishes used within the romances.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
No. That's less to do with Patreon, and more just to do with the story and characters. The game does play around with these expectations in dialog, but that's mostly a nod to the incest game trend here on F95.
Awww man I was hoping he would get to eventually!!!! Real bummer!!!! She is hot as hell!!! Aw well things change in development all the time so here's hoping that some day in the future she joins the harem or at least as an option.

By the way how much charisma do you need for the check for the conversation with Kath and does it have any major impact?

Last edited:

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
Awww man I was hoping he would get to eventually!!!! Real bummer!!!! She is hot as hell!!! Aw well things change in development all the time so here's hoping that some day in the future she joins the harem or at least as an option.

By the way how much charisma do you need for the check for the conversation with Kath and does it have any major impact?
Well if LoM keep true to theological and mythological structures, the harem is already fulfilled. The 'harem' seems more of a trifecta of the extension of his empowerment. In theology and most mythology 3 hold a significance of power and balance, especially in the Celtic/Gaelic and Arthurian base of the game. Hence the Morrigan significance of Maid, Matron, Crone; symbolism of the Triquetra; even the christian belief of father, son, and holy spirit and various mythical views of fates like the Norns of Norse beliefs.

I seem to recall even mention of 3 chosen being best for power and balance mentioned, though can't offhand remember if it was Chloe mentioning it or not.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's quite high; off hand I believe it's 40 CHR. There's no long-term repercussions, just a question if he remembers that she's the photo-model he's been drooling at while shopping for lingerie.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
no, the very first, I never found one...
Huh, that's curious.

I had another steam user complain about the same issue... it looks like something is unclear. Playing from his savegame,

The flag that opens up Black Roses is JENNY_MASTER, which unlocks when you say "Like Me".
1608465458842.png

After that, going to Elsewhere and finding a treasure chest should have a really high probability of giving you this scene:

1608465510753.png

Apr 6, 2018
Never seen that one. The Barista isn't interested in me reading the book anymore (so I guess I one said the right thing), and on the paths, I'm getting help from my followers finding things. I started a new game with 1.0.1, so no old-savegame-grudges apply.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Never seen that one. The Barista isn't interested in me reading the book anymore (so I guess I one said the right thing), and on the paths, I'm getting help from my followers finding things. I started a new game with 1.0.1, so no old-savegame-grudges apply.
Could you check if JENNY_MASTER is set (Ctrl+J, Flags)?

If not, set that, and I'll go see wth is happening that it's not triggering properly from the release version.

Reactions: Real Kreten

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well if LoM keep true to theological and mythological structures, the harem is already fulfilled. The 'harem' seems more of a trifecta of the extension of his empowerment. In theology and most mythology 3 hold a significance of power and balance, especially in the Celtic/Gaelic and Arthurian base of the game. Hence the Morrigan significance of Maid, Matron, Crone; symbolism of the Triquetra; even the christian belief of father, son, and holy spirit and various mythical views of fates like the Norns of Norse beliefs.

I seem to recall even mention of 3 chosen being best for power and balance mentioned, though can't offhand remember if it was Chloe mentioning it or not.
I thought the 3 was mentioned only to chosen and not just lovers/future lovers. For instance Bella's sister, I can't remember her name right now, could be considered a lover/harem member but not a chosen. So I'm still hoping the MC's mother becomes a lover/harem member because to me she is the hottest of them all.

It's quite high; off hand I believe it's 40 CHR. There's no long-term repercussions, just a question if he remembers that she's the photo-model he's been drooling at while shopping for lingerie.
That's odd I have 49 CHR and still didn't get it. By the way is there another way to earn money other than working for Chloe? I feel I didn't manage my time efficiently enough solely working for her to earn money like there could have been an alternative.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I thought the 3 was mentioned only to chosen and not just lovers/future lovers. For instance Bella's sister, I can't remember her name right now, could be considered a lover/harem member but not a chosen. So I'm still hoping the MC's mother becomes a lover/harem member because to me she is the hottest of them all.
Bella doesn't have an in-game sister; unless you're thinking of Kath, the Werelynx. They're distant relatives, nothin close.

That's odd I have 49 CHR and still didn't get it.
It might be 50, then... I'd need to go dig into Book 1 again. I've currently got book 2 open and working on, so it's a context shift. One of the many reasons I want them in different books. :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Bella doesn't have an in-game sister; unless you're thinking of Kath, the Werelynx. They're distant relatives, nothin close.

It might be 50, then... I'd need to go dig into Book 1 again. I've currently got book 2 open and working on, so it's a context shift. One of the many reasons I want them in different books. :)
Sorry not sister I meant cousin, I remember her name now Katie. But hey if you want to give me Kath I'll take her too. I swear if it was ever 50 and I was one away the completionist in me is gonna scream!!! Like I said before is there another way to earn money other than working for Chloe? I feel I didn't manage my time efficiently enough solely working for her to earn money like there could have been an alternative.

Also does leveling up the swordsmanship do extra damage? Sorry for the tons of questions just tried the game a few days ago for the first time and it really just got me. Plus good to hear that you already working on book 2.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry not sister I meant cousin, I remember her name now Katie. But hey if you want to give me Kath I'll take her too. I swear if it was ever 50 and I was one away the completionist in me is gonna scream!!! Like I said before is there another way to earn money other than working for Chloe? I feel I didn't manage my time efficiently enough solely working for her to earn money like there could have been an alternative.

Also does leveling up the swordsmanship do extra damage? Sorry for the tons of questions just tried the game a few days ago for the first time and it really just got me. Plus good to hear that you already working on book 2.
Best way to make money is hitting Elsewhere; once you start mowing down poor innocent creatures of Elsewhere in industrial lots you level up (gaining stats) gain gems and cash quite easily.

I didn't want to force that, since some people really aren't into the poker game, but that's the easiest way to gain power without cheating. It's also the canon approach; MC levels up, and drags the rest of them along with him.

As an aside, even if you *don't* fight in Elsewhere, there's a ton of events you trigger at the rest stop, shrine and treasure. So it's still worth doing.

Swordsmanship is used for unlocking an event with Emily, and various characters (mostly X) will make comments about your progress throughout book 1. In Book 2, using the sword will become a combat thing, which charges in similar ways to the allies.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes