UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
> It appears you can only read 1 book

Hmmm?

That's weird, let me check it out.
No my error. after performing the exercise of reading the books, I continued on and found the option to select the lower hallway reappeared. I'm not certain if it was the next day or later, but it did come back.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So in the process of repeated play throughs (looking for possible bugs or scenes I'd missed) I encountered the excellent animated sex scene with Emily in the royal bedroom and during combat having Bella stand before me in the combat screen.
In my last two play throughs I've been unable to trigger either event. Any help would be appreciated.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So in the process of repeated play throughs (looking for possible bugs or scenes I'd missed) I encountered the excellent animated sex scene with Emily in the royal bedroom and during combat having Bella stand before me in the combat screen.
In my last two play throughs I've been unable to trigger either event. Any help would be appreciated.
Replayable sex scene can be hit any night after day 121, just go there at night (not late night), and there'll be two icons on the bed. There's also a Late Night event talking to Molly at the King's Dragon that'll get expanded and is replayable.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm not sure if its been mentioned before [I did a quick search and didn't see anything] but I'm seeing, in book 1, that knights are being called "Sir", such as 'Sir Bella'.

What I'm wondering is should this be the case?
If its middle English then it would be "Ser", no?
If not then male knights could be "Sir" while the female equivalent is "Dame", right?

Its not a big deal and I'm not asking for anything to change, I'm just wondering about it is all.

JellyX

Jan 26, 2020
after reaching act 3 in book 1, i decided to check the walkthrough to see if i missed anything before tht. looks like at day 25 (after the strip poker night on day 23) i should have gotten an email from bella in the m0rning. i m on day 37 rn but i still havent gotten tht email

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
after reaching act 3 in book 1, i decided to check the walkthrough to see if i missed anything before tht. looks like at day 25 (after the strip poker night on day 23) i should have gotten an email from bella in the m0rning. i m on day 37 rn but i still havent gotten tht email
No, the email is if you didn't go see them; it's a nudge to let you know the content is there for you to play. If you've already met her there's no need for the game to send the email.

I try not to railroad the side-content, though obviously Bella becomes far more than side-content as the game progresses :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have you been to that street with bars and met Bella and Katie there? Her first introduction. Or what droid said, he knows the mechanics way better as me :p

JellyX

Jan 26, 2020
No, the email is if you didn't go see them; it's a nudge to let you know the content is there for you to play. If you've already met her there's no need for the game to send the email.

I try not to railroad the side-content, though obviously Bella becomes far more than side-content as the game progresses :)
ohh ok thn its fine ty

Reactions: Droid Productions

JellyX

Jan 26, 2020
Have you been to that street with bars and met Bella and Katie there? Her first introduction. Or what droid said, he knows the mechanics way better as me :p
yes i have done those. and looks like the email is only for those who didnt do it

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes Bella is great! I can't wait to see if her elsewhere damage is upgraded by her newest weapon.
Well in a way she should be able to do damage equally to that of Emily in elsewhere if she can use that hammer at will (One would think it would outperform Emily's sword), just not sure if Droid wants to do that with her, then we would also need a Katie upgrade to keep her even close to usefulness with Bella.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
herm both Bella and Emily are tools they do not have their own spark! Katie should be a force unto herself!
I'm pretty sure Emily has a spark of her own, she is a power of her own same as Katie, Bella should be a magical being, or as what do u classify a werwolf ?

Well in a way she should be able to do damage equally to that of Emily in elsewhere if she can use that hammer at will (One would think it would outperform Emily's sword), just not sure if Droid wants to do that with her, then we would also need a Katie upgrade to keep her even close to usefulness with Bella.
Yeah i think that hammer should outperform Emilys sword, i dont't think her sword is on the same lvl as X or the hammer as they both seem legendary weapons (could be wrong thought).

But with Emilys attack, MC's attack with X and Bellas new toy, thats probably instakill for the most enemies, that being said there is no such thing as overkill.

The only thing is, MC's normal magic (poker) is not really helpfull, it's to weak against foes with 2-3k hp upwards and the dmg is negligible compared to Emilys attack or X. I kinda hoped there would be some kind of atk boost like 1-2% per lvl.

Last edited:

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
The only thing is, MC's normal magic (poker) is not really helpfull, it's to weak against foes with 2-3k hp upwards and the dmg is negligible compared to Emilys attack or X. I kinda hoped there would be some kind of atk boost like 1-2% per lvl.
It just needs some buildup, with a bit of math you can do upwards of 3k with the poker hands (Rage/Cluster/Shield) or you can go for Stun or Ice so the monster can't damage you.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes