Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Your writing skills are amazing. The sex was just a plus. If I can offer any criticism don't let daz show the action unless it's the sex. The weird cutscenes where characters are powering up can be done more so in words than shitty cinematics. You have an amazing way with words.
I have fun with the cinematics :) And they're slowly getting better, I think. I hadn't used DAZ before starting this project, and hadn't used After Effects until Act I was done. So it's a learning experience :)

beetlejuice909

Aug 27, 2019
I have fun with the cinematics :) And they're slowly getting better, I think. I hadn't used DAZ before starting this project, and hadn't used After Effects until Act I was done. So it's a learning experience :)
Have fun with it, it's not going to stop me enjoying the world you made. I feel like this could be an actual book. It's still awkward to say the least.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
your cinematics are a cut above really everything else on here, as is your overall production quality. if his comparisons are against aaa mainstream games with hundreds of slaves employees then you should feel flattered.

Reactions: Real Kreten

beetlejuice909

Aug 27, 2019
your cinematics are a cut above really everything else on here, as is your overall production quality. if his comparisons are against aaa mainstream games with hundreds of slaves employees then you should feel flattered.
DAZ is amazing for story telling. It can cut away all the bull shit of position and setting. It shows you all of that. Action like deflecting bullets and things is a bit iffy. This developer is amazing. They have made an amazing world which I'm entirely absorbed into. Some times you don't need the extra machines to show you or tell you what is going on in the story. If they need practice I don't care. I want to actually see this story till the end.

JellyX

Jan 26, 2020
katie should be using fireball3b but shes still using fireball3. i am on day 112
i went back to day 105 hoping maybe it will change but its still fireball3. from wht i knw frm the wiki on day 105 the skills of katie should change. the fireball9b changed to fireball9_2b but the firball3 remained the same

Last edited:
Reactions: mert5252

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So once again I've completed another from scratch play through to explore what it means not to enjoy the mat after beating Katie when sparring with her.

So at this point I've completed act VII and am playing beyond.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I truly love my werewolf.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
So once again I've completed another from scratch play through to explore what it means not to enjoy the mat after beating Katie when sparring with her.

That's a One Time scene after a certain number of uses of the Combat Training at the Dojo.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

In addition to that (one-time-only) scene with Bella, keep training and you'll get a cute dance by Molly. No sexy times, but cute anyway, and besides, you can sex up Molly in the main room of the KD every Late Night.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Were-tiger you say. Didn't a certain Lynx refer to them as walking claymores? Well I guess that's were the freaky part comes in.

Not that I'm not perfectly happy with my cuddle-puppy.

4.60 star(s) 257 Votes