JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
I added the flag (it took me a while to figure out how). I took Dylan into Elsewhere to confirm, and it's there. Is Xochi also supposed to be in the library after adding the tag?

Here's the sequence that should go through:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What Droid posted doesn't look like it even checks the day 138 event and fight where
and comes back with you.

One possibility (very doubtful, but it's all that comes to mind) - Any chance you are still in 'Act VII+' play? That would bypass a bunch of stuff until you let it rewind you to the beginning of Act VIII and played from that point forward.

Reactions: Real Kreten

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
~2 hrs worth of new content, new sex scenes with katie, emily, akane and a new character (and some smaller sensual scenes with other characters).
Where do we see the new sex scenes with Akane and a new character? Finished the update already, yet so far, only sex scenes I saw (if my memory is correct lol) were of Katie (Lancaster), Emily (Bedroom at night), and Molly (King's Dragon) so I'm wondering where I missed them. :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Where do we see the new sex scenes with Akane and a new character? Finished the update already, yet so far, only sex scenes I saw (if my memory is correct lol) were of Katie (Lancaster), Emily (Bedroom at night), and Molly (King's Dragon) so I'm wondering where I missed them. :unsure::unsure:
I agree,
This game needs a WT badly, I read something about a dragon egg .... find it in the battle realms...just not sure where...
And I'm pretty sure there is more content I missed

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
The new character scene is in the dojo. Triggered (for me) after training strength at night. Akane's is in the dinning room (off the tea house, after you build it) forget what triggered it though.....think I need to start taking some Ginko Biloba or whatever the memory stuff is...

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I agree,
This game needs a WT badly, I read something about a dragon egg .... find it in the battle realms...just not sure where...
Might not be much help, but I can point you in the right direction for the dragon egg....have a conversation with the dragon head in KD.
I *think* the conversation triggered in the evening for me, but that might have just been when I wandered in. The head asks you to save the egg.

Reactions: JMINATL

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I agree,
There is a day by day WT for Book 1, and while there is a wiki walkthrough for events of book 2 (I found Dragon egg and Drako through it), there's no WT yet for girls scenes yet, so it's quite possible to miss out on some girls scenes.

Some are obvious to see like Emily (who literally has a "Find Emily" icon in the bedroom), but character like Molly, I just encountered her sex scene in KD by chance.

The new character scene is in the dojo. Triggered (for me) after training strength at night. Akane's is in the dinning room (off the tea house, after you build it) forget what triggered it though.....think I need to start taking some Ginko Biloba or whatever the memory stuff is...
I did see the scene where Akane and MC meets Akane's "uncle" and the 5 tailed fox guardian in the dojo. So are you saying there's a sex scene with the 5 tailed fox guardian?

Didn't see Akane's scene either in the dining room of the tea house.
Thought I saw everything, but I guess I need to go back to it and find those scenes.

Reactions: JMINATL

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I did see the scene where Akane and MC meets Akane's "uncle" and the 5 tailed fox guardian in the dojo. So are you saying there's a sex scene with the 5 tailed fox guardian?
No, not yet (if ever) anyway. There is another character that you will meet there. Pretty little psycho :)

I am guessing that is her anyway; I literally had to stop at the 'Kiss Her' option, and haven't had a chance to play again since....

Last edited:
Reactions: JMINATL and JJJ84

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Obtaining the Akane Dining Room Sex Scene is
Note - Noodles are only available on initial meal, this has been reported to Droid, but they are not required :)

View attachment 1322181
Everything you want to know is right there on that wiki.

Then again just playing through the game and actually paying attention to what people tell you and trying to build (level up by training in the dojo, drinking in the pub, reading books etc etc) will get you about 99% of the content.

Reactions: Tavi13 and JMINATL

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The design philosophy is that just generically 'exploring' the world and doing different things will unlock new content. The game's not very stat-focused (and as long as you keep your cheating to max ~100-200, you're welcome to cheat. Keep it <50 in book 1 to avoid stuff like murdering the Lich before its time). The one thing that can screw you up is getting into a rut (always walk up, traing sword fighting, then strength, then read, then late night shower), because you'd miss out on things that are popping up as the world evolves around you.

You don't need a day-to-day guide, since the daily stuff happens automatocally, and JMINATL's done an amazing job on the here, if you want to play with less whimsy and more focus.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Obtaining the Akane Dining Room Sex Scene is
Note - Noodles are only available on initial meal, this has been reported to Droid, but they are not required :)

View attachment 1322181
No wonder I couldn't remember what triggered it, it was plain old dumb luck that I found it at all :D

Thanks for the info!

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
The requisitions and quests seem bugged, everything stayed at "To be continued" and no new quests popped up all chapter. Also no progress was ever placed on the Orc army, but wifey was stated to be already working on something when I tried to work on something else with her.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Here's the sequence that should go through:

What Droid posted doesn't look like it even checks the day 138 event and fight where
and comes back with you.

One possibility (very doubtful, but it's all that comes to mind) - Any chance you are still in 'Act VII+' play? That would bypass a bunch of stuff until you let it rewind you to the beginning of Act VIII and played from that point forward.
So I'm doing a full replay of act VIII and I got Xochi in the library with Dylan on day 143, but I did add DYLAN_REFRESH through the debugger a day before.

I'm still missing Xochi_Ally which I had on the play through where she disappeared.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The requisitions and quests seem bugged, everything stayed at "To be continued" and no new quests popped up all chapter. Also no progress was ever placed on the Orc army, but wifey was stated to be already working on something when I tried to work on something else with her.
Wife's still working on something you've assigned her to, I would assume. One Kingdom Event per character at any one time. I do need to make better use of the quests, a couple of them should be saying "No more content for now",

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Think i'll deff be buying this.

Seen enough of the pirate version to decide it's worth supporting. Just got to act 6 of the first book and it's been really good. I think this is one I need to buy. It's certainly one I need to see finished.

Just met Kath and thought she'd make a nice chosen but then Keith turned up and I would feel bad if I kept stealing his people.

Snowdrop for chosen though .... all would fear her tiny wrath, us short girls have to stick together.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Here is the save file where I got the pantie quest and then could not proceed. I've played through all the content and have NOT taken Xochi to elsewhere. She was still available as a party member on day 150, so I assume she still is at the end of act VIII. I'll verify that and report if that proves to be untrue. I've confirmed that as of day 152 she's still available as a party member and the Xochi_ally flag is not set.

I've taken Xochi to elsewhere. Upon returning to Camelot I removed her from the party putting her back on the bench and finished the day. In the morning she was on the bench available to join the party. The Xochi_ally flag was not set. In my first play though I never encountered her with Dylan, perhaps that's what caused her to disappear. Although in that case I left her as an active party member at the end of the day.

Very very good update Droid! Lots to be proud of in this one.

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
since Xochi isn't Dylans maybe the MC and her can restart the the Aztec pantheon for if they win the war and re-populate Mexico. Blood of the Oldest and an original Aztec god would make strong pantheon. I noticed when in elseware in the paths when you camp and Xochi is in the party you can't talk to her, not sure if it's a bug or intended, would be nice to see more of her story.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
since Xochi isn't Dylans maybe the MC and her can restart the the Aztec pantheon for if they win the war and re-populate Mexico. Blood of the Oldest and an original Aztec god would make strong pantheon. I noticed when in elseware in the paths when you camp and Xochi is in the party you can't talk to her, not sure if it's a bug or intended, would be nice to see more of her story.
Just haven't written it yet. It's meant to be possible later, though.

Reactions: Azsouth
4.60 star(s) 254 Votes