HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Hmm taking a closer look I guess she's Indian. Not too surprising given tigers natural/original habitat. So she might be part of an asian envoy to Camelot and/or Pendragon Enterprises.

Edit: Also is that her (partial?) beast form or do her eyes always show her feline nature.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm taking a closer look I guess she's Indian. Not too surprising given tigers natural/original habitat. So she might be part of an asian envoy to Camelot and/or Pendragon Enterprises.

Edit: Also is that her (partial?) beast form or do her eyes always show her feline nature.
That's as human as she gets, yeah. She's indeed Indian, from Rajistan.

Reactions: DA22 and HSHS1111

Dhelix

May 13, 2018
To the wonderful man/woman who did the day by day walkthrough for book 1, could you do the same for the book 2 or are you waiting for the end of the book to do it ? Thanks:)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
To the wonderful man/woman who did the day by day walkthrough for book 1, could you do the same for the book 2 or are you waiting for the end of the book to do it ? Thanks:)
I suspect they're waiting a little more; the Act++ versions always screw up day-to-day transitions. The good thing is that there's no content you can lose out on so far; there's content that will eventually time out, but that's later in Act VIII

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I suspect they're waiting a little more; the Act++ versions always screw up day-to-day transitions. The good thing is that there's no content you can lose out on so far; there's content that will eventually time out, but that's later in Act VIII
Any hints on what I should be looking out for? I've done one play through but I somehow have the feeling that there's stuff I've missed.

I did read the Dresden novel :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any hints on what I should be looking out for? I've done one play through but I somehow have the feeling that there's stuff I've missed.

I did read the Dresden novel :)
There's a LOT of content hidden in the Home for the Chosen. 1 event at the tea house (so far), 2 events at the onsen and 3 events at the dojo. The Dojo should really be on everyone's must have when Act VIII starts, since it's one that will have some fun content. For the dojo, just train at night to unlock it. Most of this content is unlocked any time across book 2, so it shouldn't be a rush to see it.

Reactions: paradroid

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
There's a LOT of content hidden in the Home for the Chosen. 1 event at the tea house (so far), 2 events at the onsen and 3 events at the dojo. The Dojo should really be on everyone's must have when Act VIII starts, since it's one that will have some fun content. For the dojo, just train at night to unlock it. Most of this content is unlocked any time across book 2, so it shouldn't be a rush to see it.
I got the Tea house and the Onsen, only built them so far so no events.

Looks like a repeat playthrough is on the cards, I think I spent too much time reading Dresden in game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I got the Tea house and the Onsen, only built them so far so no events.

Looks like a repeat playthrough is on the cards, I think I spent too much time reading Dresden in game.
Yeah, those books are meant to be for the whole book :D I might add a few more, but it's always going to be secondary activities.

Chilling with the Chosen will always have a good time. And the Dojo is definitely a good purchase; you'll get the Were-tiger either way, but with the Dojo you get a different introduction.

Dhelix

May 13, 2018
Thanks for your answers :)

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Damn. I chose the Tea House first, and the Onsen for the second, figuring that the Dojo would be last, since I had access to training with the Gurkhas. I only just finished the content in Book 2, and its not that far to go to start over if I want, so there's that.

Overall, I've loved the story so far. My only complaints are with the interface. The breaks in conversations is my biggest complaint. Talking to someone only to have to click on them again to start it back up was pretty annoying. Especially when there is literally no other option.

Keep up the good work.

:cool: Eric Grey

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Overall, I've loved the story so far. My only complaints are with the interface. The breaks in conversations is my biggest complaint. Talking to someone only to have to click on them again to start it back up was pretty annoying. Especially when there is literally no other option.
It's because there didn't used to be an ability to save in mid-conversation. So i'd put breaks in the conversation so people could save.

4.60 star(s) 251 Votes