VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: v1.4

GalleryUnlocked items
Replay Room45
Chapter159
Chapter276
Chapter375
Chapter4136
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Can't download it, just leads to a screen with a wall of text

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: v1.4

GalleryUnlocked items
Replay Room45
Chapter159
Chapter276
Chapter375
Chapter4136
Chapter5176
Chapter6412
Chapter7357
Chapter8478
Chapter9322
Extra122
Comics23
Is there any way to change the name of the player in the replays?

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Is there any way to change the name of the player in the replays?
It's probably quite easy but I'm personally not that familiar with python and renpy stuff.
I know how to look through the code and I understand what's happening but writing it myself is a whole other thing.
I'm capable enough to throw something small together to unlock the gallery, but adding features to the VN without completely knowing what you're doing isn't recommended by me :LOL:

EDIT:
Just a quick test... If you add this to the GalleryUnlocker it changes the name of the player to that value:
1680549372208.png
After that the MC was called John so I guess that's all

Last edited:
Reactions: badass

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
It's probably quite easy but I'm personally not that familiar with python and renpy stuff.
I know how to look through the code and I understand what's happening but writing it myself is a whole other thing.
I'm capable enough to throw something small together to unlock the gallery, but adding features to the VN without completely knowing what you're doing isn't recommended by me :LOL:

EDIT:
Just a quick test... If you add this to the GalleryUnlocker it changes the name of the player to that value:
View attachment 2518009
After that the MC was called John so I guess that's all
Thanks got some errors at first but I think I got it working
Cheers!

Feb 8, 2019
Am i misremembering? I remembered the game having really good picture quality but now its super blurry and low resolution. Is the main download compressed or something?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I am sorry but were there any hints of the 'meta' ness of the game/story story before? Ancient advanced tech? All the stuff Alice talked about in the church? Or is this a "I am ending the game dev in 1 more chapter so I will do whatever twist to reach it" move.
I mean, I haven't yet played through the latest update, but, yes, I believe there were. The MC is a "hero" because he is a main character in a game played by you, is what I recall the implication being. Came up after they defeated the bandits attacking the town, I think?

Edit: Yah, don't remember the ancient tech, but everything else Alice mentioned has come up before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan3000x

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.4 + Multimod by scrappy + I merged the WT bits and I updated the gallery unlock

NOTE: no WT updated for Ch8 and CH9 until scrappy does it

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 334 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
This is good game buutttt.. i think the dev must add a tag with (#submissive man or #female domination) because the MC cannot argue with the woman like Nova when they have a conversation when Nova said a bad thing for the MC,the MC just accept it what Nova said.. when i play this and see the MC just like that im just laughing.. and then when the MC being forced with the girl for sex the MC just accepting even MC said no and the girl just forced it and then the MC just accept the fate being forced by the girl

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Nova wasn't a virgin when you fucked her right? Certainly doesn't seem like it. Not that big a deal as long as she stays loyal once things start progressing with her and MC.

Does Nina break up with Trevor no matter what? I know in FD they could stay together but it seems like even when you pick all the options to encourage them to stay together and even reject Nina she still breaks up with him and comes pining after the MC. I just don't like that it took MC going through the whole heroes journey to get with her. She is his friend and hes been in love with her for a while she should've recognized if there was something between them. Now its too late too bad so sad (though I like the idea of taking her virginity then sending her back to Trevor while she has to see him move on with other girls but I guess thats only possible in FD?).

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes