• Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
never been up?

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
Updated my android port.
When I try to open the game it force closes immediately. I know I've had this problem before with other ports I'm just having a brain hiccup trying to remember I resolved it. Do I have to delete my previous saves since the mod isn't updated?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
When I try to open the game it force closes immediately. I know I've had this problem before with other ports I'm just having a brain hiccup trying to remember I resolved it. Do I have to delete my previous saves since the mod isn't updated?
try deleting the file labeled persistent.
if that doesnt work delete game and unzip it again.
also if you used a mod the game will likely not work from a save with the mod, and the old mod is out of date.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Clue: Do you by chance have MSI Afterburner running? Check this Fix

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Probably a permissions thing. Either uninstall and reinstall. Clear the app's permissions, the restart the app. Or clear the game's data (your saves will still be there).

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
Incest Mod
April 10, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.4 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Finally finished the patch.

I don't know why but I couldn't edit the files I had made previously and ended up having to redo everything from the start. Thank you for your patience my fellow perverts.

The previous patch upgraded Nova to sister and Nina to cousin. This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly. Also Elise is promoted to Mom.

Mia is now a psychopath.

Copy the files into the game folder.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Pixeldrain
where the fuck is the incest patch in that whole shit mess

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes