VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Incest Mod
April 10, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.4 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Finally finished the patch.

I don't know why but I couldn't edit the files I had made previously and ended up having to redo everything from the start. Thank you for your patience my fellow perverts.

The previous patch upgraded Nova to sister and Nina to cousin. This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly. Also Elise is promoted to Mom.

Mia is now a psychopath.

I was able to get everything compressed into a single file so it's a bit more manageable. Drop it into the game folder.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
is it enough to put it in the game folder?

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I am on chap 7 and I think the priest is really SUS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus the creepy dark background while showing half of his face plus giving mc some questionable advice. The mc also remarks the priest being not normal. Well let's see where it goes.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
There are no dumb questions.

Keep the archive.rpa file as is and just add my patch to the game folder.

Mia is now a psychopath in my edit but I tried to make it funny. I can't change any images so what she says now is just horrifying. Mia has the solution of chopping the hands off of bandits. This way it's not necessary to worry about the bandit coming back and attacking again later.

View attachment 2568292 View attachment 2568293

Other characters casually mention their own incestuous relationships. It's only spoken about as I don't have the patience to learn DAZ and create any images.

View attachment 2568302
Ty :giggle:

Shade173

Feb 20, 2021
On every android version I've played an error occurs at the point where Nova asks the MC what Red talked to him about, automatically choosing to avoid the answer and preventing telling nova which would have a positive effect on novas point as well as interesting dialog changes. This issue has persisted through multiple versions and several different types of it including mods and ports from various sources.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 696, in execute
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 699, in execute
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 725, in execute
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 726, in execute
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 728, in execute
NameError: Name 'nova' is not defined.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "CH3 Scene 5-8 OddJobs, Redd Sick, Nova Bed 2.rpyc", line 816, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1903, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1010, in menu
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 699, in execute
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 725, in execute
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 726, in execute
  File "game/estrada.rpy", line 728, in execute
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1594, in __init__
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
NameError: Name 'nova' is not defined.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.5] [MuseX]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Incest Mod
April 10, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.4 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I don't know why but I couldn't edit the files I had made previously and ended up having to redo everything from the start. Thank you for your patience my fellow perverts.

The previous patch upgraded Nova to sister and Nina to cousin. This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly. Also Elise is promoted to Mom.

Mia is now a psychopath.

I was able to get everything compressed into a single file so it's a bit more manageable. Drop it into the game folder.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
Hii 1.5 is available.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: v1.4

GalleryUnlocked items
Replay Room45
Chapter159
Chapter276
Chapter375
Chapter4136
Chapter5176
Chapter6412
Chapter7357
Chapter8478
Chapter9322
Extra122
Comics23
heads up. new game update. hope you update soon.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Incest Mod
April 10, 2023

Mia is now a psychopath.

heads up. new game update. hope you update soon.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes