VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveSeasonFarmersDreams-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
do i have android port master

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Incest Mod
April 10, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.4 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Finally finished the patch.

I don't know why but I couldn't edit the files I had made previously and ended up having to redo everything from the start. Thank you for your patience my fellow perverts.

The previous patch upgraded Nova to sister and Nina to cousin. This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly. Also Elise is promoted to Mom.

Mia is now a psychopath.

I was able to get everything compressed into a single file so it's a bit more manageable. Drop it into the game folder.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload
It's broken...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id BanditAttack_692f527c appeared twice, at CH7 Scene 1 - Bandit Attack.rpyc:3 and game/DLC Season 2/CH7 Scene 1 - Bandit Attack.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\Love Season Farmers Dreams 1.5 pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id BanditAttack_692f527c appeared twice, at CH7 Scene 1 - Bandit Attack.rpyc:3 and game/DLC Season 2/CH7 Scene 1 - Bandit Attack.rpy:3.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sat Apr 29 03:42:59 2023

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
does this have NO animation at all? Tags don't include animation but sometimes it's just missing because it wasn't there in the beginning.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
How do you get the incest mod to work? I downloaded script.rpyc and put it in the game folder but it doesn't change anything

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Does the incest patch work, or not? The GoFile link for the compressed version on the previous page is blocked by Microsoft for being unsafe.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes