• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

tittenundso

May 22, 2018
Incest Mod
April 10, 2023

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.4 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

Finally finished the patch.

I don't know why but I couldn't edit the files I had made previously and ended up having to redo everything from the start. Thank you for your patience my fellow perverts.

The previous patch upgraded Nova to sister and Nina to cousin. This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town and they talk about it constantly. Also Elise is promoted to Mom.

Mia is now a psychopath.

I was able to get everything compressed into a single file so it's a bit more manageable. Drop it into the game folder.

It takes 45 min to run the game start to finish on skip so this didn't get tested extensively but I'm pretty sure it works.

Workupload

I love how kinky it is. It's funny as hell and sometimes pretty hot. NTR warning though (told, not shown).
Sometimes there is a huge dissonance though between what they tell you and how they act in sex scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EJW and Family Fun

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I love how kinky it is. It's funny as hell and sometimes pretty hot. NTR warning though (told, not shown).
Sometimes there is a huge dissonance though between what they tell you and how they act in sex scenes.
Thank you!

I will likely do some more editing when the next update is released. I felt some pressure to rush this out as the last patch did not work at all with the new update. I had removed the previous link so people would stop telling me it was breaking the game but that resulted in the incest link being pulled from the OP.

Ruben_lopes25

Nov 28, 2022
I really loved the game, and I'm waiting for more. Can someone tell me when there is gonna be new Chapters available?
Thanks in advance

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
I seem to have missed the Laura - Girlfriend scene somehow. Is it a choice between scenes or did I screw up somewhere? Instead of the scene I get her leaving town with her family.

Edit: Never mind! Figured it out on my own. Apparently there's a choice back in Chapter 6. You can only date Nina or Laura but not both, so when you tell Nina you'll be friends that opens up the path that eventually leads to Laura staying behind when the rest of her family leaves.

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I seem to have missed the Laura - Girlfriend scene somehow. Is it a choice between scenes or did I screw up somewhere? Instead of the scene I get her leaving town with her family.

Edit: Never mind! Figured it out on my own. Apparently there's a choice back in Chapter 6. You can only date Nina or Laura but not both, so when you tell Nina you'll be friends that opens up the path that eventually leads to Laura staying behind when the rest of her family leaves.
If you are using my patch Laura's missed scene is because I was tired and lazy.

I tried to eliminate any consequences for choices the game had built in and made it optional to view scenes that otherwise would have been blocked off. For example screwing the girls from the dreams, the angel or the demon. The game forced one or the other based on corruption vs honor points and I changed that to a choice feature.

When I got to some scene with Laura the conditions were complex and I was tired so I just deleted the scene figuring no one would notice.

The industriousness of my fellow perverts will never cease to amaze me.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
DarkAssassin

First of all thanks for the now and then .99 mod. Didn't think that was gonna get made. You are a king.

Any chance you could take over here since both the mod and the wt have been abandoned?

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
DarkAssassin

First of all thanks for the now and then .99 mod. Didn't think that was gonna get made. You are a king.

Any chance you could take over here since both the mod and the wt have been abandoned?
sorry mate! this game has too many script files. it will take a lot of time which I don't have. and Dev must have changed scripts. cause usually scrappy doesn't abandon mods easily. I'll see if I can make a mod after the ending of the game

Caly Blue

Jan 11, 2022

While I agree that that is a key factor. I think there's a bit more to it.
In my playthrough to specifically open that scene, Laura stayed, but I didn't get any options with her and it cut off the options with her mother.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
It would be nice if we can get an update of this mod. It would be much appreciated if you could do this!? Thanks in advance for your effort in any way. :)

Reactions: Punto

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So what are your thoughts on the incest patch? Do you think it improves the game or not? I've read a bunch of stuff on this thread, and while incest was supposedly never intended to be included, nevertheless the way Nova is treated seems to be far better suited as a sister than a "housemate". For example, the mc thinks "Well, this was an eventful trip. Saw more boobs in a day than I have... well, ever. Unless you count Nova... WHICH I DON'T!" That makes far more sense if she is a sister.

Edit: To clarify, obviously there is plenty of dialogue referring to Nova as a housemate, and I assume the patch would change this. It's just that when a game tries to have it both ways, a good patch can restore balance. I.e. how things were before the Fire Nation attacked.

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Oh and do the points actually make much difference atm? Looking at the walkthrough, they only matter in a very small number of cases. E.g. Marcus points don't do anything, Sophie neither, etc. I strongly dislike Trevor, so I hope choosing the options which don't give me points with him won't come back to bite me.

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
sorry mate! this game has too many script files. it will take a lot of time which I don't have. and Dev must have changed scripts. cause usually scrappy doesn't abandon mods easily. I'll see if I can make a mod after the ending of the game
I had to redo my entire patch, huge pain in the ass.
The power of perversion is compelling though.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkAssassin

Ron Katz

Apr 22, 2023
I am on chap 7 and I think the priest is really SUS.

Plus the creepy dark background while showing half of his face plus giving mc some questionable advice. The mc also remarks the priest being not normal. Well let's see where it goes.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Hey Family Fun sorry if this kinda a dumb question but when installing your patch, should I delete archive.rpa from the game's game folder first?

Furthermore, when you say "Mia is now a psychopath", is this just a joke, or did you actually rewrite her to be so? And when you say "This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town" do you mean you make a lot of the relationships between other characters incestuous? Thanks in advance for any help :)

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Hey Family Fun sorry if this kinda a dumb question but when installing your patch, should I delete archive.rpa from the game's game folder first?

Furthermore, when you say "Mia is now a psychopath", is this just a joke, or did you actually rewrite her to be so? And when you say "This patch brings incest to pretty much the entire town" do you mean you make a lot of the relationships between other characters incestuous? Thanks in advance for any help :)
There are no dumb questions.

Keep the archive.rpa file as is and just add my patch to the game folder.

Mia is now a psychopath in my edit but I tried to make it funny. I can't change any images so what she says now is just horrifying. Mia has the solution of chopping the hands off of bandits. This way it's not necessary to worry about the bandit coming back and attacking again later.

basement.JPG chop.JPG

Other characters casually mention their own incestuous relationships. It's only spoken about as I don't have the patience to learn DAZ and create any images.

bed.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBlob69

Ron Katz

Apr 22, 2023
So the MC still lets bitchy girls like Sophie talk him down despite his status as a legendary hero?
The roleplay scene with Amanda was worse, mc basically agreed to be a sex toy/slave.
Even if you wanna get in her pants have some balls man and why can't you just reveal Sophie already gloryholed you. Stopping putting up with her, MC's a big pussy.

Even at the starting of game we had options like "fuck u Sophie, I won't apologize" and "Ur tits nothing special, seen better", and now?
The MC is just a horny teen now.

Ron Katz

Apr 22, 2023
Well...that's fantastic...glad to know that can just happen with all of the characters. I love living on the edge with technicalities.
You are right bud. MC fucked Elise, official relationship or not. Granted they ended things (Heh, ended as if. Getting so easily seduced again in ch 9) it's still hella weird to see someone u fucked for a whole MONTH becoming ur dad's partner. This game is NOT INCEST and that's what it will be if she becomes Redd's gf/wife.

Ron Katz

Apr 22, 2023
so is it ntr that you see a girl and are attracted to her but she has a different LI? no. thats just how things work.
Elise is a mother to a potential LI that you got lucky with
kinda like Mrs Robinson, but the rapey part goes the other way [you used her naivete to get in her pants]
Nah man. Feeling attracted and having different Li AND fucking someone who's ur potential dad's partner aka mom isn't the same. That's incest, admit it or not.

And we ain't playing the technicality game here.
Cuz "technically" we all are siblings.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes