4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
No animations for this, the final, chapter of this game. Plus, the ones missing from part 1 are still missing. As for the story... who cares.
At least the dev is done with this and will move on to something he (may) care about

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: IRebel

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0] [MuseX] - Compressed

Win/Linux [451 MB]
- - - -

Mac [445 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------------
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0] [MuseX] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.8 -> v2.0 [497 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
So i'm guessing by people's reaction that no S3 is planned ? (i have zero clue i put the game on hold since the beginning of the "AI era")

May 7, 2024
Wait, the main story is ending ?
Didn't the story just get really started, Hero powers training, help of that 'Witch', travel to the capital...how can you even finish the story satisfying at the current point...
Well, I rather see an AVN finished rather than abandoned, even if done in rushed haphazard way (happens when just winging it from one update to the next with no start-finish long-term plan, apparently they were planning the story for the long haul then changed their minds). It's been 5 years already, time to put it to bed and maybe start a new one, assuming the dev isn't sick and tired of working on AVNs already. Most devs simply just abandoned them after a year or 2 after that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToTeras
May 7, 2024
Is it possible for somebody to make an I-patch for the current version? Pretty please.
There's a mod already (search the thread) that probably needs updated (will take awhile, it completely rewrites the script). It went a bit overboard though imo last I played it as not only Nova wasn't adopted but made into a real MC's sister and Nina made into a cousin (that alone would have been good enough imo) but the whole damned village was made blood related to the MC (a mom and multiple aunts, cousins, sisters, etc) and cranks up the incest dialog during sex scenes to 11.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
In my opinion either commit to incest or not. Don't skirt with incestual themes if you're not going for it. Same goes for other games without incest patch but MC lives with the girls for all his life and acts like they're family.
100% second this. Go all-in with your taboo kinks or don't bother even alluding to it, fuck stepcest and similar shit. Same deal with AVNs with loli's in them that are never lewded (then why waste perfectly good loli models in the first place? Just make them adults to start with, otherwise you just piss people/potential supporters off when they start asking for lewd scenes with them and they get denied, so best not to bait them to begin with).

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Legend~

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This dev somehow manages to fuck up every time he breathes. Abandons the better version, sure I prefer renpy but the writing was a lot better in the original.
Not only removes the best girl but turns her into an off scene mind break rape victim implied to have been murdered or otherwise disappeared. Like he was taking it out on everyone who doesn't like NTR by off screen NTRing us with MC's closest girlfriend from the beginning.
Switches to horrible looking AI CG's, then doubles down on the terrible images anytime someone brings it up.
I won't play it with the AI garbage but everything I've read says the ending was fucking awful. As good as this game was once the world would've been better with it abandoned. Hope the dev never touches another adult game unless it's to finish the original without the fucking AI. Even then I'd be skeptical.

May 7, 2024
This dev somehow manages to fuck up every time he breathes. Abandons the better version, sure I prefer renpy but the writing was a lot better in the original.
Not only removes the best girl but turns her into an off scene mind break rape victim implied to have been murdered or otherwise disappeared. Like he was taking it out on everyone who doesn't like NTR by off screen NTRing us with MC's closest girlfriend from the beginning.
Switches to horrible looking AI CG's, then doubles down on the terrible images anytime someone brings it up.
I won't play it with the AI garbage but everything I've read says the ending was fucking awful. As good as this game was once the world would've been better with it abandoned. Hope the dev never touches another adult game unless it's to finish the original without the fucking AI. Even then I'd be skeptical.
Eh I don't mind AI as long as it's used for photorealism or close (ie Daz fed into Stable Diffusion). Using it for simply saving effort to make shit look hand-drawn without actual hand-drawing it is kinda pointless and a waste of potential, at least to me that prefers Daz or better anyway.

May 7, 2024
Joke of an ending

saying it's disappointing is an understatement

oh well, if dev likes shitting on his own work then good for him
Well a shit ending is better than no ending I guess like many AVNs. He probably was tired of it after 5 years but didn't want an abandoned AVN on his track record, best not to burn that bridge if he's having a go at another AVN and wants to make money from it.

May 7, 2024
It's not surpising since even industry devs fall into the hyper realism trap. Making images more crisp and realistic doesn't mean it's better. It very often makes it more boring. We can see detailed human bodies and environments all around us, nothing interesting about that.
Yeah but are you fucking all of them or have x-ray vision to see them all naked? I doubt that. Aside from that real humans suck, AVNs are generally meant for people that never leave their apartment so seldom see real humans besides the one in the depressing mirror anyway.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
My heart goes out for this title. Farmer's Dream was my intro to the modern indie avn industry, and I was quite fond of it. I always saw Love Season as the improved version with being more streamlined. I liked the story, the background mystery, the characters, the scenes, but even the original had a bunch of problems with the constant bugs and save breaks and grind. Then LS caught up to FD with the Bandit Invasion and it all went down to shit. The story became super rushed, then the AI garbage, and then the whole bat out of the game. I get that it was being developed for a very long time, but it deserved way better than this.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes