VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Getting pushed around like a little bitch all the time is slightly annoying by now.
Yeah it's getting old. Nova was one of my top girls early game, now she's just become a really annoying bitchy character.

On another note, some of the other characters have changed like Eve was a smart, confident gal but now seems to have become a mindless slut - same with Nina. It's like their responses are "hehe do whatever you want to me, I'm your slut."
Several times I questioned that I had taken the "pure" path.

I loved the VN but it feels like it's gotten really limited with the dialogue/characters.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah it's getting old. Nova was one of my top girls early game, now she's just become a really annoying bitchy character.

On another note, some of the other characters have changed like Eve was a smart, confident gal but now seems to have become a mindless slut - same with Nina. It's like their responses are "hehe do whatever you want to me, I'm your slut."

I loved the VN but it feels like it's gotten really limited with the dialogue/characters.
Barely any choices too, several instances in this update where id rather have gone away then stay and let myself be mocked.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
i don't agree about evelyn, but nova annoys me also, she deserves a good spanking & a dick up her ass.

Priest's daughter is a good replacement for her imo, similar personality, nosy, but less pushy, she's not in mcs face all the time, better looks, better body.
I felt for the most part Eve was pretty good but then after her bandit experience and hiding from everyone afterwards, she's gone to exhibitionist? also some of the later dialogue during the fuck scenes seems to have them all being "I'm your bitch! do what you want!", regardless of their character....

Yeah Nova needs seriously put in her place. Oh yeah and that bitch Sophie too. And Amanda...
Hero? our MC gets treated like a lil bitch.

Nova's got overbearing...not only does she constantly verbally emasculate the MC in front of people, but she is interfering with other girls - like she has all the say. I would quite happily endorse the MC choking her out while fucking her into a coma :KEK:

Nikki is my new hot favorite...and when nina caught her in the morning...I cringed so hard. Classic. Tbh I would swap nina for her anyway if it came down to it :p

Last edited:
Reactions: drooopy

master09999

Jan 22, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/CH3 Scene 5-8 OddJobs, Redd Sick, Nova Bed 2.rpy", line 806, in script
menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 210, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 211, in execute
for i in items:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action
NameError: Name 'nova' is not defined.
what to do

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

you know how it is, once they get the cock.......

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
weird, on win10 love season will not launch at all, it starts loading then quits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's as far as it loads, no mods, nada..

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes