4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This has a strong NTR vibe, can the Dev say anything about this please, this is the only thing what's holding me back from becoming a Patreon
This is the Ren'Py remake/rework of their other game Farmer's Dreams.
The story is roughly ~60% the same, with a handful of characters less (including at least 3 LIs) and one (Nova) more.

FD has NTR, but honestly you have to really pursuit it in order to see it.
For instance with Nina you have to actively be Trevor's wingman, like encouraging her to date him, otherwise she'll always choose you. Also Trevor is not a total douche, he has your back plenty of times throughout the story.

Though I've no idea what they actually plan for this game.
Looks great, but what was the point of the cave story? Nina goes home with that A-hole anyway
If I have to guess, they want to move all the Netori scenes (MC cucking Trevor) at this point of the story before she breaks off with him.

Reactions: TheorPhys

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I definitely prefer this over Farmer's Dream, if for anything because it lacks the meticulous grinding aspect that only got worse in the recent updates and the walkthrough is much clearer. Sure leaving out some of the LIs sting, but the main ones for me, Mia, Elsie and Nina (loved this update) are still there so it's fine. Plus Nova is a very welcome addition to the fold.

I don't know where they got the cave assets from, but it was funny that during the Nina scene, the characters were in HQ quality, while the background looked like 240p :ROFLMAO: Now the question is if they will incorporate the events from FD after this, like Redd being down, because that was an important part of the Mia route, but with Nova in the picture, it wouldn't make that much sense.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
haven't played the original rpgm game but definitely loving this version so far!

only slight issue I had was the immersion being broken when you see Nova treating MCs left hand for the slime burn (even though when sharing the bucket of water with her she mentioned using his healthy left hand).
so technically its the right hand that is hurt so the fap comment works as well as the comment about his arm hurting when saving Nina from falling.
so might wanna change that image of Nova treating MCs left arm for an image of her treating his right arm.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
finished this update ,, awesome ... needless to say ... loved the cave scene .. about time , altho i think i'm gonna pay for having sex with Laura now

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Played this game long ago I am quite surprised how long it took for the update. Can someone tell me what's the reason? Is it because of farmer's dreams? Anyways awesome renders and great narration so far! I just hope it doesn't turns out to be NTR or imma head out.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Played this game long ago I am quite surprised how long it took for the update. Can someone tell me what's the reason? Is it because of farmer's dreams? Anyways awesome renders and great narration so far! I just hope it doesn't turns out to be NTR or imma head out.
They do both projects parallel, and the update for this is anything but a short one as well.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Game is really good but giving soo many NTR vibe can we take Trevor out of the picture ? i want Nina to my self.
If it's following FD as it is now, eventually yeah, we can either take him out or help him. Mind that the MC isn't a loved by all guy at the beginning, for example with Sophie in FD, the first scenes are her getting fucked by Toby. One of the first we can have sex is her Mom, Elsie.

Reactions: SecretDesire
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes