4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
According to this, the devs are expecting - but not promissing - to release this month:

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the holidays! First, I want to thank you for all the support you gave me last year, you guys are awesome! All I make here is thanks to my patrons and the people who support us with nice comments, feedback and by being part of our community on Discord. Thank you, I really appreciate all of you!
Now let's talk about Farmer's Dreams R16 and Love Season 0.2!
You all know I was planning on releasing R16 before Christmas, but unfortunately I wasn't able to finish things in time. Life just got too crazy with all the festivities, travels and spending time with my family and friends. I was almost finishing the game yesterday when I realized I still had a few CGs to render that I thought were already done. I'm rendering them right now and getting everything ready for the release. I didn't want to rush things yesterday anyway and release the game so close to the end of the year because I don't really like to release things so close to the end of the month, specially during a holiday like this since most of you wouldn't be able to download the game anyway. So as an apology, I'll be releasing R16 to all Copper+ patrons who supported me during December. So if you're not around anymore, just send me a message here on Patreon when the next version is released and I'll send you a link =)

I'm still planning on releasing R17 in January, even with this delay to deliver R16, and I'm confident I can make it.
I'll also start posting here to $1 patrons the FD version behind the most recent one, so R15 will be available as soon as R16 is released!

As for Love Season 0.2, we already have all CGs for it (waiting postwork) and the script done, so I'll start putting everything together this month as well. I'm hoping for a release in February, but I'll keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience and support!
Much love <3
Trust the Mustache!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 473146

Overview:
Love Season is a Visual Novel based on Farmer's Dreams. We initially planned it to tell the exact same story as Farmer's Dreams, only changing it's format so people could enjoy it without the gameplay of the original. I eventually moved from this idea because I wanted to offer something new to FD players, and so we changed a few things:
- Sam, Roxie, Vincent, Heather and Amanda don't exist in Love Season.
- We added a new character. Nova is a girl who lives in your house and was basically adopted and raised by Redd.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-07
Release Date: 2019-12-07
Developer: MuseX -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others:COMPRESSED* - *UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 473144 View attachment 473148 View attachment 473145 View attachment 473149 View attachment 473147 View attachment 473150
I think MuseX just released v0.2 on 29 Feb 2020 at least that's what his Patreon page says

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added v0.2 PC, Thank you dens007

Also if anyone has the change-log for this version, quote/reply to this and I'll add it in Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes