4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what I really liked in Farmers Dreams is Nina.
I enjoyed the cave scene, the peek, her boobs.
she is with someone else, and that for me is also hot if the Mc can get her,
but also option to let her bf have her.
that for me is key and if theres no "ntr" option, im not sure its that interesting.
so Love Season will not include any ntr/stealing? is Nina with another dude in the game as well?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Love Season [v0.2] [MuseX] (882 MB rar pc source)
90 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Really enjoy this and Farmers dreams....the renders and girls are gorgeous.
For the ntr haters...If there is any ntr in this game and if its like farmers dream, I'm fairly certain that you can avoid it with your choices. And when I say avoid it I mean it doesn't happen...not like some games where your given a choice to view it or not view it (still happens but you don't see it).

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I Think there's a Bug in the game. In the Scene 20, in the code, there's $ Ninalove + 1 instead of $Ninalove +=1.
So in second chapter, when the Nina love level is tested (> 2) it fail each time ...

Do you know if the dev is in this forum ?
[Update] Another Bug. There's a test for Ninalove > 8 in the 2nd Chapter, but a this point, there's no way that you can have more than 7 points ... :(

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The thing I hated about the original game was the damn time system that fucked up events from happening if you weren't 100% on the ball. So I like having a Ren'Py version without all the crappy timed quest stuff.

I'll miss the RPG elements of it, but it's better like this.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well, after Farmers Dreams bug fest drama this is quite a pleasant surprise.
With a little help from Palmer's influence, this turned out into a very nice VN.
Looking forward to more, keep up the good work.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Looks great, but what was the point of the cave story? Nina goes home with that A-hole anyway

This has a strong NTR vibe, can the Dev say anything about this please, this is the only thing what's holding me back from becoming a Patreon

Reactions: Kond
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes