4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to achieve the kind of oil painting feeling of the renders in this game in Daz3D?

Aug 9, 2018
any games with similar graphics or models like this?
Photo Hunt for sure. Even tonally it feels the same, you start as the town loser/creep/pervert and slowly prove yourself to be the biggest Chad in NTR-town. And the graphics are just as good if not better at times, plus animations.

Reactions: fakitm8

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Photo Hunt for sure. Even tonally it feels the same, you start as the town loser/creep/pervert and slowly prove yourself to be the biggest Chad in NTR-town. And the graphics are just as good if not better at times, plus animations.
this game looks good, tq for the suggesstion brudder
played the game, rachel was my favorite.
sadly only 2 penetration scenes in the latest version

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Probably not in the threads anymore if there ever was, update has been waaay too fucking long. I think it's like a year now since the end of a proper update and not side stuff afaik.
looking at his patreon, there's some teasers released for patreons and the dev saying that chapter 7 is almost finished.

Apr 21, 2022
I have read the posts.
I know he put FD onhold to focus more on Love Season.
But there has been no update from the developers for a long time. The last one was just about some bugfixes and reorganization. Neither has there been any information about the progress of the completion.

He may have released the teaser but certainly not here.

Reactions: Xyclos

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I have read the posts.
But there has been no update from the developers for a long time. The last one was just about some bugfixes and reorganization. Neither has there been any information about the progress of the completion.

No, it was released on Patreon a couple of months ago.

Besides, not all developers post their updates in F95. Nyx, Intertwined dev, doesn't post anything here about the
game.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I have read the posts.

Can someone explain the difference? I thought love season farmer's dreams is the name of the game

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Can someone explain the difference? I thought love season farmer's dreams is the name of the game
The 'original' Farmer's Dreams is an RPGM game. The current version is R22 but is officially on hold and has not been updated for a while.

There is an unofficial Ren'Py port of that game here which is at the same point as the original game. It is a sort of "VN" version but without the RPGM grind elements (to paraphrase the author Phalzyr). IMO it's a really good port.

Somewhere along the timeline, MuseX started developing this game, which is called Love Season: Farmer's Dreams (as opposed to just Farmer's Dreams). If you read the OP for this game, you will see that the dev said that the two games are broadly similar but that there are differences; one the major ones being the character Nova in this game. She does not exist in the original game. Conversely, there are characters (Male and Female) from the RPGM version who are not present here:
Sam, Roxie, Vincent, Heather and Amanda don't exist in Love Season
Hence, this one is referred to as Love Season and the original as Farmer's Dreams.

The dev also gives their reasoning for developing this game AND putting the original game on hold here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the reason that this one is taking so long to update here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMHO with the Unofficial Pen'Py port of FD being so good, there is no reason for MuseX to follow the storyline of that game with Love Season. This allows them the leeway to change the direction a bit...maybe? We'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I have read the posts.

Dammit, I swear that English comprehension is going the way of the dinosaurs.

If you click on the Patreon link on the OP it takes you to the Patreon page of this dev. Yes, you need to be a patron to read everything but if you are not, you can still get enough information to understand what is going on.

As far as the teaser is concerned, I don't think any dev with a Patreon will release a teaser on F95. If you want more, then pay him as a patron.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes