1.50 star(s) 49 Votes
J

JoanaStevens

so another 0.0.1 version from slonique to try and catch more money, should finish 1 game first before starting the next one

Reactions: Onysko

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
This demo is one of the worst shitties i tried. You can see how premature and fastest was the release, because don't have a personalized start screen, at least a shitty picture, no, you can't skip the text already readed. Don't have nothing.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
raissa mattos
Youll wanna see her instagram tho lol. Which is the first link youll see if you google her name but she goes by Ray mattos on iG
imo she looks hotter in the gif than most recent posts. also just why would you cut your tounge in half 0-o that would make eating annoying af.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Haven't downloaded but this seems like a straight up copy of "My sweet neighbors" from the preview pics...

Aug 13, 2017
Ok I know others have already said it was short! but man that was not a set of choices either "Hi!" or "Piss Off" and no one in their right mind would hand out their password to someone who's just showed up at the door for the first time. you might include their phone to the approved list yourself with a guest access.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Wow. Slonique lost more than a half patrons since last time I checked.
Never liked Abyss BTW, but that's personal taste I suppose and nothing more.

Reactions: vir_cotto

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
The chick in Abyss was damn hot. Until he pumped her tits up to be on par with all the other games out there...

Will check this one out after a few versions i reckon.

Reactions: Darkaura

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Now if we could get him to do the renderings, and have the "I love Daddy" dev writing the story, the game would be fantastic.

Reactions: vvcc

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't usually write reviews before v0.5 even if there are games I know they'll end up good.
And I don't mind 2-seconds-demo, but there is something we call "the introduction".

"You are sitting and watching anime." Who are "you"? How long "you" are living there? Why? What kind of person you are? What motivates you?

You can't start any (at least fair) story with that. So, watching TV, "Hi, new neighbor. Got WiFi?" "Ooops, pencil."

Got a bad feeling about this. Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see...

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Looking at this game and its description and seems like a good twist on a few other games that I have played, the main ones being 'My Sweet Neighbors' but that is a different path with mom being a cheating tease? I will keep an eye on this one and wait till around at least 0.0.5 or nearer to v 0.1.0 as seems there is nothing more than a few words and nothing really going on to justify a download.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes