1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sooo..its kinda copy/paste from ? Much effort, wow story, slow clap
meh not a copy paste from what I am reading, mind you have not played it only reading the comments here in posts and the description on OP but it is similar in core but its got the chance to be less like 'MSN' and I am hoping it will not be a blue ball fest like DmD

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Im willing to see where it goes though. Cuz Babysitter is pretty much a clone of DMD but the story is different enough that its able to stand out.

And this why like many other users on this forum I usually avoid playing Demos and 0.1s :p
I will make expections depending on comments about the demo and also if the game stands out enough and I wanna test it out
I know about babysitter but DMD?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
She looks like 12, doesnt make her old just by writing she is 18, pedo-stuff warning big-time
If the dev says she's 18 then she's 18. In art, unlike real life, you only have to declare age and with Daz explain the limitations of the medium your using (he may very well just suck at properly aging the model)

I've only seen one exception, which was with an artist named Kondaspeter who made 3d models of Ahsoka and were taken down by deviant art because the character was underage, even though the artist aged up the character considerably. (if he ever agreed to do a game I would teach myself code to make it happen)

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
give me back my 2 sec of life please ^_-

should of waited for more content before posting it

you open the door greet some needy girl
watch as she bends over to pick up the pen no panty shot and it is over

Yeah this is not even demo. This dev does good 3D but needs a coder and some game design before pitching this shit. I almost want to pull my 1$ patronage.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The chick in Abyss was damn hot. Until he pumped her tits up to be on par with all the other games out there...

Will check this one out after a few versions i reckon.
He did a poll and his 12 y/o patrons voted for it.

Reactions: jason95821

woody

Jan 31, 2017
very enjoyable game well worth keeping an eye on ,thanks for sharing your hard work

May 3, 2017
give me back my 2 sec of life please ^_-

should of waited for more content before posting it

you open the door greet some needy girl
watch as she bends over to pick up the pen no panty shot and it is over
That seems can be applied to every 0.01 demo...

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
imo she looks hotter in the gif than most recent posts. also just why would you cut your tounge in half 0-o that would make eating annoying af.
I hadnt even noticed that she cut her tounge xD.
As much as I love alt models and the alt looks in general body mods are something (for the most part) that I am not into and find kinda disgusting frankly

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Is this a joke?
Girl knocks on your door, you give her WiFi and it is end of content?

I bet he spent more time on setting up Patreon site than he did on making the game.
FFS, where are these games going to lately?

This is really a blatant joke.
I can seriously think of nothing else.

I wouldn't DARE to post this shit.
It would be beneath me.

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
Guys I fucking love when you reach the very first badend and think this is all content. I don't actually believe that you are so much retarded, that you don't even dare to try another choice in the dialog. Troll harder!
Hi Slonique, well instead of having a proper game over screen you're basically putting a
ingame said:
This is all for now. More content is coming soon
which technically speaking is just misleading.
you have a lot of loose ends there and everything is ending the same way. So who's trolling here ? :)

Everyone knows exactly which choise to take the first 4 times, and then comes "Watch her picking it up" and everyones subconscious is just yelling, go for it!. So there pops up the sentence, it was it. Thx for playing. Nowhere to go, just turn the game off.

Maybe you should have thought of that, u have to get into the minds of your players. Some choises are just Bad, why not point that out making a final Game Over screen. Whats the point in continue playing if you just go to sleep? I don't know how you wanna continue that, maybe I'm wrong but that should be an actual game over, but other dead ends could definitely continue leading to different paths, so why not put something like "Hey Player, this is all for now. Not the best choices though but at least you got yourself some cake"

In the last years gaming changed, games became more competitive Human vs. Human (see Esports) but in actual gameplay all games got easier. Sort of, with exceptions. But basically you really need to take your players a little bit more "by the Hand"

I'm sorry to say that but u are not a good game designer, your renders are awesome and pretty to look at. Maybe you should rather start looking for a cooperation with a proper game developer and just deliver the pictures, make positioning according to the story and script. etc.

Abyss was pretty but the game bored me out, and this one feels just incomplete, not story or content wise it's a Demo, but it's not even that so.. i don't know.. just hard to describe it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway I wish you good luck in everythin you're trying.

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
Played and supported Abyss from the first version to the 10'th one, and i suspect that slonique have hardly played any adult games. The pacing is wierd and slow and the only redeeming feature was the renders of alice.

Reactions: supermanz95

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
dev "finished" Abyss just like he will "finish" this game. have faith you guys.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes