1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Reading all these comments it sounds like slonique is the sergey titov of vn games,well thats my first impression i could be wrong.I'll just pass on this title and move along.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The standard used is dd/mm/yy, like here: and
The reason for this is that most the world uses D/M/Y. US is the only country that uses M/D/Y as it's primary format. If one wanted to be really annoying, they could use the international format Y/M/D.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
The reason for this is that most the world uses D/M/Y. US is the only country that uses M/D/Y as it's primary format. If one wanted to be really annoying, they could use the international format Y/M/D.
I'm not talking about the US, i'm talking about the date format used on this site, which is dd/mm/yy or dd/mm/yyyy

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Actually since this guy seems like godlike at milking his patreons or just cancel every game he starts once 0.2 or so is out why not boycott this guy's games and don't share it on f95? After all sharing his games is also kind of advertising/promoting for him too, right?

Reactions: vir_cotto

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
View attachment 17036
I don't usually like to tell people where to put their money, but don't give this guy anything, he doesn't deserve it. I had 2 of his Patrons come to me in chat and say "you should replace Abyss COMPLETE tag with a ABANDONED tag, he just quit the game" i'm gonna assume they unsubbed and so should you.
The same % of success

2c26b51f42e195a85487e1b524bccfa0--s-cartoons-cartoons-love.jpg

othello

May 30, 2017
Well, I don't understand this guy (and his patrons). He is able to make excellent renders and has some ideas for a good story. However, the continuity of Abyss was confusing, to say the least, and the 'ending' could just have been a start for a story of a young lady finding her way becoming an adult female. It's a pity he's not joining someone who is able to make a real good story and does the rendering there.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
15 New Pictures at the store... anyone know how to trigger that scene?
Extract this script.rpy into the "game" subfolder in the game's root folder. It should unlock that scene during shopping for orange juice.
Apparently he set a variable named "bonus" there and when it's false, that scene gets skipped. In this script file it's set to true, everything else is the same.

Not much of a scene, anyway, IMHO.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Extract this script.rpy into the "game" subfolder in the game's root folder. It should unlock that scene during shopping for orange juice.
Apparently he set a variable named "bonus" there and when it's false, that scene gets skipped. In this script file it's set to true, everything else is the same.

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Krull
M

MantisK

I noticed the files in GAME all ended in c (on the end of extension name), will this affect this files function?

vvcc

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
I resist the temptation to download it(yet).
Thanks Bloo

you guys talk about clones and whatever, to me loads of renpy games and some others have exactly the same-
character models. lil makeup here and there wont change it much. And clothes are all the same(maybe colour change).
Gym clothes on female example.... seen it in at least 5 different games.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Cuz they all use the same(most likely pirated)Daz3d models from whatever short list they find of them.

Also a lot of people intentionally use the same models as other games in hopes of piggybacking the popularity of that game(see: the daughter from DMD showing up in so many knockoff games of varying quality.)

Reactions: vvcc

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
I am just here to say that warning was the right thing to do , don't care about the game .

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I noticed the files in GAME all ended in c (on the end of extension name), will this affect this files function?
rpyc files are compiled files, rpy is simple text. Originally all those files are rpy-files.
When you start a Renpy game and rpy file with the same name in that folder is newer than rpyc file, Renpy compiles a new rpyc file from that rpy and overwites the old rpyc file.
Author can remove those plain-text rpy files before distributing his game, to make reading and modification of the game more difficult. Fortunately there is the unrpyc script on github to decompile rpyc files to make them human-readable again.
unrpyc is also integrated into the unren.bat script, available here, on f95:

In short - yes, it does affect that rpyc file, in fact it replaces it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
raissa mattos
Youll wanna see her instagram tho lol. Which is the first link youll see if you google her name but she goes by Ray mattos on iG
Holy mother of shit.............her ass is like smoooooooooookin fuckin hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: bernthal
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes