1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock? I tried many different ways, but no luck...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to unlock? - this is scenes with advanced content.

v0.2 win Limited Edition
v0.2 mac Limited Edition
v0.2 Extra scenes in 4K resolution
v0.2 walkthrough

@Bloo

May 19, 2017

v0.2 win Limited Edition
v0.2 mac Limited Edition
v0.2 walkthrough

@Bloo
Thanks so much! :angel:

Reactions: Krull

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow so let me get this straight copying games and making them you own is now the in thing? I mean if people are pledging for a poor copy of a better game then i think its time my wife and i ripped off the gift and big brother and turned them into a single poorly written poorly designed game with mediocre graphics. Seems to work for everyone else.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Wow so let me get this straight copying games and making them you own is now the in thing? I mean if people are pledging for a poor copy of a better game then i think its time my wife and i ripped off the gift and big brother and turned them into a single poorly written poorly designed game with mediocre graphics. Seems to work for everyone else.
Which game you hinting at this copying? My sweet neighbour? Cause it's not really similar. if that is the game you hinting at.

I will say however that this game is extremely linear and any choice you make that the creator dont want you to make ends in a game over. Which is bad. It's meaningless choices in the end.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Delicately

Jun 2, 2017

v0.2 win Limited Edition
v0.2 mac Limited Edition
v0.2 walkthrough

@Bloo
Thanks for this update :happyblush

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Slonique never seems to finish a game, or update games. You get hooked on them and next thing you know, nothing. What's with that? It's kind of disappointing.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Which game you hinting at this copying? My sweet neighbour? Cause it's not really similar. if that is the game you hinting at.

I will say however that this game is extremely linear and any choice you make that the creator dont want you to make ends in a game over. Which is bad. It's meaningless choices in the end.
I completely agree. On top of that you can't edit settings, and there is no quick save/quick load, which makes the 'wrong choice and then game over' even worse in my opinion and CTRL doesn't work to fast forward already seen text.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I enjoyed this chapter 2 and really happy to see you can have something with the "Mom"

(yeah, i'm a Milf addict)

Reactions: Vespak

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Seems like Patreon is running out of pre-rendered models. I swear I've seen that mom model elsewhere.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Crappy game. Of all the possible choices made you end up game over unless you choose the exact right path. Models were nice but Slonique is up to their usual crappy development.

Reactions: proximus

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
i honesty dont find the girls in big brother that attractive and the game is difficult even with cheats so thats something to be accomplished i guess but as for the top sisters my favorite are the sisters from dreams and desire and the mom is a goddess i like everyone in man of the house except Veronica
In Man of the House, Veronica is in my opinion the best looking one, because she looks the most realistic, whereas Ashley and mom are very stylized. Of coarse, I like Ashley more than Veronica, because I don't like bitches and Ashley is really sweet and kinky at the same time (or in other words, she is written the way I like). :D DoD characters... they are all probably the best looking ones from any VN with DAZ models. Dr. Sin chose really good models for them, as well as all the tweaks and mods he used on them. Mom's Lilith 7 is one of the best models out there.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes