1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
In Man of the House, Veronica is in my opinion the best looking one, because she looks the most realistic, whereas Ashley and mom are very stylized. Of coarse, I like Ashley more than Veronica, because I don't like bitches and Ashley is really sweet and kinky at the same time (or in other words, she is written the way I like). :D DoD characters... they are all probably the best looking ones from any VN with DAZ models. Dr. Sin chose really good models for them, as well as all the tweaks and mods he used on them. Mom's Lilith 7 is one of the best models out there.
My girlfriend's amnesia has really good models if we are talking about realism, specially the girlfriend.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Plans for future
So, plans for v0.3:
- Add player's sister and start incest route.
- Start Alice route.
- Keep on "submissive cumslut" route for Sandra. Add anal event with her.
- Add girl's diary feature, something like you've already seen in Abyss.
WCni5sFnovSZ1FFg-epRZw6Bhr7JiiPDh8sESEzd51tOZLgkjULu4m7Z9GDPH-Pn.png

Reactions: atlas114 and lunamm

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
- Add player's sister and start incest route.
This dev looks like someone who desperately tries to gather people's attention. Another incest game out of a game which wasn't incest at all from a dev who's clearly not into it. I guess he cannot compete with My Sweet Neighbors

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, there is a joke about irony to be had here.

Something being added to the game that wasn't there to start with. It's ironic in that the name of the person complaining has been seen supporting NTR ... another fetish that gets added without being tagged.

Now you know how we feel.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Something being added to the game that wasn't there to start with. It's ironic in that the name of the person complaining has been seen supporting NTR ... another fetish that gets added without being tagged.
It's kinda different. I like it when dev is into things he's doing and his game is not a marketing slave. This specific dev is trying hard to push things that could gather more attention for him. Looking at his previous game it's pretty obvious he has no clear direction. I'm supporting NTR in BB as it was dev's original idea. In DoD it would be bad. I don't care about tags but an idea for a game this dev in my opinion simply lack.

Reactions: Muchuu

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
New character: Jessie
Let me introduce to you your sister, Jessie. She has just got enrolled into Juilliard with dancing as her major. And she is going to stay at your place as long as... Who knows how far it can get between two of you?!
1111.png

Reactions: Raven Hex

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
This guy has great renders.. But a tendency to get bored with projects and abandon them.. Right when yoy get hooked.. Just saying becareful.. Dont fall in love with this game.. It very well might end up on the pile.. Of others he has tossed to the side..

Reactions: DiabloVerde

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Love Thy Neighbour v0.3 Limited Edition
win
mac
picture pack (pack of game special scenes rendered in 4K resolution.)
walkthrough

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Seems like Patreon is running out of pre-rendered models. I swear I've seen that mom model elsewhere.
Mom was in On my Own
Alice and the "father" were from Abyss. Both were made by this dev, Slonique.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Now I remember why I hated this one. Every decision except for the exact one he wants results in Game over. Better to rip the CG than deal with that crap again.
Yeah, I can't get past the spanking scene with Mom. I think I may have to go back to redo stuff with Jessica, because no combination seems to work. If anyone has the walkthrough or figured out the path for this one, please share!

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes