1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ditto, version .3 is virtually unplayable without walkthrough. Instead of losing some points, it is instantly game over.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Okay, figured it out. This one implements a new feedback system with gold stars. Game starts with your sister Jessie knocking at your door (although you don't know who it is yet).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are no "limitation" in the Limited Edition, I don't think. I think this is the Special Edition for the higher-ranked patrons.

Brunkz

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, figured it out. This one implements a new feedback system with gold stars. Game starts with your sister Jessie knocking at your door (although you don't know who it is yet).

There are no "limitation" in the Limited Edition, I don't think. I think this is the Special Edition for the higher-ranked

part 26 I did everything this way but it still give me wrong turn

U

User_10739

I really don't like this game and it's stupid continual game overs based on an answer 5 conversations ago... Followed walkthrough but that is the worst way to play games with no free will... Dev turning this game into the "Abyss" where the Titanic currently sits...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I'm kind of bored with all devs who decide to make a story where we have to select the right answer for some progress in the story.
This is not a way to do a game guys, we are not playing at all, we just read your story... I don't play for reading >_<
In a game we need to interfeer with the differents charachters...
And yes I love your graphics/renders style but yes it's true you made a lot of games and never finished them. And when I see chapter 3 already, with no content at all (3 endless convo, the neighbour's mom giving her ass to everyone, and more and more charachters each chap but no action and more convo.... well, boring) I want to say: please focus!!! Choose one maybe two chars but stop adding more each chapters, build a real evolution between them, stop spreading because you are just slacking in the story. We don't want 10 girls, we want a real intrigue and progression between 2 maybe 3 ppl, and please ACTION/INTERFEER not some text reading and endless convo.
How can't you learn from your mistakes.... We are gamer not reader, we wan't to play something simple, attractiv, interesting and playable!
Tell me if I' wrong guys, but jeez I had to put it out...
Have a nice Sunday everyones

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
it's the same problem with this dev over and over. He has great renders (I can't deny it) but he doesn't know how implementing them in a GAME.

Seriously can you call this game if there is always only one right choice? I don't understand why he is not doing 3d comics instead. It clearly fits his skill better.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
i like the game nice start good graphics more choices needed but going in the right direction

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
WARNING, ultra heavy plot hole. Game unplayable and will be abandoned for sure because of that. OH NO!

EDIT:

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
What on earth was the dev thinking when he decided to implement such a ****** trial and error choice system. I seriously don't get it. If there is only one correct choice, he might as well just give us no options at all, the game would actually be better this way.
It's a shame, the graphics are nice and the mother and daughter are a nice contrast to each other. The story so far is nothing special, but I've seen worse. So let's hope the dev has a change of heart and improves the system, I can't imagine his patrons like it the way it is now.

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
What on earth was the dev thinking when he decided to implement such a ****** trial and error choice system. I seriously don't get it. If there is only one correct choice, he might as well just give us no options at all, the game would actually be better this way.
It's a shame, the graphics are nice and the mother and daughter are a nice contrast to each other. The story so far is nothing special, but I've seen worse. So let's hope the dev has change of heart and improves the system, I can't imagine his patrons like it the way it is now.
Or maybe the developer will have a change of mind, instead of a change of heart. And proceed to abandon this project like have everything else they've touched.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The scene with the mother in the laundry room shows her getting ready to have so fun with a black guy then the scene moves in to first person view and now she is getting it from a white guy as the dick fucking her is white. Not that I really care as I try to get past her scenes as fast a possible as I really don't want anything to do with her ugly ass as I want to go after the daughter sister and store clerk.

Is it me or is the game bugged. The scene with the mother in the laundry all routes lead to a fail as far as I can see but the one route gives you a star at the fail scene.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The scene with the mother in the laundry room shows her getting ready to have so fun with a black guy then the scene moves in to first person view and now she is getting it from a white guy as the dick fucking her is white. Not that I really care as I try to get past her scenes as fast a possible as I really don't want anything to do with her ugly ass as I want to go after the daughter sister and store clerk.

Is it me or is the game bugged. The scene with the mother in the laundry all routes lead to a fail as far as I can see but the one route gives you a star at the fail scene.
I think the MC fantasizes about being in the black guy's place, that's why the dick is white, it's the MC's dick. Like he did fantasize about his sister dancing naked before.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017

His shitty coding skills didn't give game over for wrong paths. He moved to a star system for chapter. You need to follow the code to know what choices to make for the last star Laundry scene but I'm not making a guide for this POS game.

I actually downloaded it by mistake seeing the graphic art forgetting the dev

Reactions: Darkaura
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes