1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
it's the same problem with this dev over and over. He has great renders (I can't deny it) but he doesn't know how implementing them in a GAME.

Seriously can you call this game if there is always only one right choice? I don't understand why he is not doing 3d comics instead. It clearly fits his skill better.
It's all part of the master plan he has the game obtainable via a small pledge but to get the walkthrough you need to make a 20 dollar pledge.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@trumpthatbitch

Actually the real reason it was failing was because I needed to get all 4 stars before getting to that scene if you get to the last scene and you don't have 4 stars you'll still get the you failed screen but if you have the 4 stars and then do the one that gives you gives you the last win you'll get the win screen.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I played the first 2 chapters and put up with the stupid "right answer or game over" system and then for chapter 3 he implements an even stupider system? So there is a sequence of right answers and wrong answers that you don't even know were wrong until the end of the chapter? I mean, I just played the thing without looking at any information and got to the laundry room only to find that every answer resulted in a game over because I didn't have enough stars even though the game doesn't mention the star system at all. Not one mention of the new progression system in the whole game. Just the floating stars at the top of the screen and the devs innate ability to broadcast hints telepathically?

It's just stupid. It seems like he's making changes and withholding information just to keep stringing along patrons, nothing to actually do with producing and good, finished product.

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
Well I'm over the mom already as my concerns about always getting sloppy seconds with her are coming true. We will probably end up sharing her with our black friend. Have to see how corrupting the daughter goes because the mom is already a corrupted slut who just doesn't care from the start. She went from "stop it, im not some cheap whore"(even though she goes right ahead and blows him anyway) and "what you saw with ur friend was a misunderstanding" to " don't lecture me about cheating on my husband with any guy that just wants to force it in me" in 1 chapter.

Would much rather focus on the daughter rather than just being another guy in a long line of dicks that mom was forming around the corner. Hopefully we multiple route options in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilettante

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think they are making the game more like their other game abyss where you had to pick the correct responses to unlock all of the stars for each thing.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I had to see this for myself, after scrolling through the thread. Yep, that's Slonique alright. Different game, same old shit. Which makes me think that the bizarre interactions with the characters, the nonsensical gimmicks, et al say a lot more about Slonique himself, than an actual story. I 100% agree with Wep, this guy should stick to Rendering, and get someone else to do the script, the coding, etc.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
i want to play as a son with have that bitch mother
that would have been On My Own. Well at least that model was the mother, her personality (limited as it was in that demo) was a little more prudish (towards her son, mind you).

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Well I'm over the mom already as my concerns about always getting sloppy seconds with her are coming true. We will probably end up sharing her with our black friend. Have to see how corrupting the daughter goes because the mom is already a corrupted slut who just doesn't care from the start. She went from "stop it, im not some cheap whore"(even though she goes right ahead and blows him anyway) and "what you saw with ur friend was a misunderstanding" to " don't lecture me about cheating on my husband with any guy that just wants to force it in me" in 1 chapter.

Would much rather focus on the daughter rather than just being another guy in a long line of dicks that mom was forming around the corner. Hopefully we multiple route options in the future
You'll probably just get cucked by the black guy repeatedly. Sloniques last abandoned 'masterpiece' Abyss has dozens of conversations dedicated to 'black dicks'. I'm serious. You heard more about black dicks then you saw boobs

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Where did this Alice character come from? I don't remember her in the previous chapter. And then all the sudden she's pouring her heart out telling her life story and accepting a date to become besties.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Who will explain to me why do a visual novel in which you either choose "right" or the end of the game ?!

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Who will explain to me why do a visual novel in which you either choose "right" or the end of the game ?!
One word, 'Slonique'

If you check the last page you'll find another abandoned game of his (And he has two) called Abyss, an adult game where you supposed to be able to do things like have sex, but instead in the end you find out the girl you were trying to fuck was your neice and you have more conversations about black dicks then you see boobs (And the most you get is a blowjob).

Seriously, the MC in that game had tons of conversations with his neice about black dicks. I wouldn't be surprised if the only person getting sex in this new game is the black guy.

What kind of person makes an adult game only to screw everyone over while talking about black dicks constantly? And what kind of straight male would want to play a game where, instead of screwing women (Which you were promised), you hear the MC 'teasing' women about black dicks?

I mean, if you want nothing but lies and black dicks, keep playing

Last edited:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
One word, 'Slonique'

If you check the last page you'll find another abandoned game of his (And he has two) called Abyss, an adult game where you supposed to be able to do things like have sex, but instead in the end you find out the girl you were trying to fuck was your neice and you have more conversations about black dicks then you see boobs (And the most you get is a blowjob).

Seriously, the MC in that game had tons of conversations with his neice about black dicks. I wouldn't be surprised if the only person getting sex in this new game is the black guy.

What kind of person makes an adult game only to screw everyone over while talking about black dicks constantly? And what kind of straight male would want to play a game where, instead of screwing women (Which you were promised), you hear the MC 'teasing' women about black dicks?

x'Dx'Dx'D Thanks for the answer. At least we know what the author loves. x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Zellio

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Where did this Alice character come from? I don't remember her in the previous chapter. And then all the sudden she's pouring her heart out telling her life story and accepting a date to become besties.
It came from an eyesore called "Abyss", Slonique's previous endeavor in making absurd content. BTW, the guy arguing with her was the MC in that. AVOID.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
One word, 'Slonique'

Dude, you are shell shocked by black dicks. PTSD. Here have a stiff (hawhaw) drink on me, I feel ya pain! ;-D

And btw, he is at it again...after all who gets his dick sucked first...? Bingo ;-D

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
It came from an eyesore called "Abyss", Slonique's previous endeavor in making absurd content. BTW, the guy arguing with her was the MC in that. AVOID.
Ah, okay. I played it once and I recognized the model, wasn't sure from where. Didn't realize it was the same developer. That doesn't make it much better though, considering there should still be some connection established between the two games/characters. Without knowing who she was it seemed really weird for MC to just walk into a supermarket and eavesdrop on family drama then ask for a date with the random girl behind the counter.

Reactions: Thornhill

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Dude, you are shell shocked by black dicks. PTSD. Here have a stiff (hawhaw) drink on me, I feel ya pain! ;-D

And btw, he is at it again...after all who gets his dick sucked first...? Bingo ;-D

lol, I'm not shell shocked by black dicks, I'd be just as annoyed by constant conversation of asian, white, hispanic, or arabian dicks. Abyss was supposed to be about screwing women, and instead she's your neice and the stupid MC talks about dicks more then you see any boobs in the game.

Reactions: morpheusahrms
Aug 13, 2017
Was going to say: Anyone else feel led by the nose in this game? but the last page has answered that in spades.
if it isn't the leech neighbor raping the mom in the bathroom then its the cop in the laundry raping the mom all the while you have to follow a nearly hidden path which forces all the LEAST likely to be a players choices to avoid a game over which in turn bring the player through what looks like the developers fetish for sloppy seconds after some black characters have forced themselves on the NPC women. the only reason I even mention Black at all is because this developer really does have a fetish for those characters or the dynamic of black men abusing white women. sort of like that Rapist game where the MC is middle eastern and all the targeted women are white. you REALLY need to wonder if the people behind that game have a VERY real political agenda and not some coincidental character choices.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes