1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
ive tryed following it but confuse me
Didn't you noticed it's a Slonique game ? Check out his previous "The Abyss" , it's exactly the same confused, frustrating, black dick obsessed game. That's his whole shtick, hoping folks will still patron him to get to the elusive "good stuff at the end of the rainbow " which NEVER comes.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
My roosky friend Слоныш milking naive foreigners for some cash, ohh shoo... And cuck-based freaks, too, like a small bonus on train, daaang. EZ money.

Keep that shit going, take every penny out of their pockets.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well, this thing works. No bugs that I could see, and it's not that clunky custom engine anymore. Can't say I love the way she's adapted to Ren'Py, but I got through 0.3 with only a modicum of annoyance.

I want to say the writing is better than in previous projects, but the gameplay sadly isn't, and the renders definitely aren't. Still, I'll come to play further eventually, but I won't mind if this gets abandoned eventually.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It's damn funny seeing that previews...
Because, at least for me, is like watching a Randy Orton match.
But I'm not waiting for the RKO outta nowhere... is THE BLACK GUY OUTTA NOWHERE.

That's Slonique modus operandi.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Characters look fine, daughter is adorable and unique but plot is progressing too fast in a weird direction. His idea from previous game to cut game into some sort of a small chapters is pretty bad as well as it restricts player. I usually like other males to have fun but mom in this one is slutty beyond comprehension. I'm not sure if that's good cuz it's something new in those games or bad because it feels forced and makes plot weird. Funny thing is that Slonique as far as I know is a couple and writing is done by a woman

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Characters look fine, daughter is adorable and unique but plot is progressing too fast in a weird direction. His idea from previous game to cut game into some sort of a small chapters is pretty bad as well as it restricts player. I usually like other males to have fun but mom in this one is slutty beyond comprehension. I'm not sure if that's good cuz it's something new in those games or bad because it feels forced and makes plot weird. Funny thing is that Slonique as far as I know is a couple and writing is done by a woman
Really? Where'd you hear that? And couple? As in dating/married? Are they both white? If they are, you are literally playing someone's cuck fetish...

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes