1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really? Where'd you hear that? And couple? As in dating/married? Are they both white? If they are, you are literally playing someone's cuck fetish...
I think it was mentioned early in development of The Abyss. I can be wrong ofc but I doubt it. They're married and I'm pretty sure white. Wife is a storywriter. I wouldn't call it a cuck fetish. It's just a weird, inconsistent story. Original in some points for sure but in my opinion it could've been designed much better. My Sweet Neighbours is similiar in idea and just much better in most aspects (IMO Love Thy Neighbour has better models). And I say it even tho I'm strongly into NTR. Story, characters and chapters should be reworked in my opinion in this one.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, whatever your opinion of NTR games is one way or the other from all the slonique games I've seen they are all purely just used as an outlet for dev's black cock fetish more than pretty much any games on here(except the innocent mother lol.)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have nothing against black cocks in games if story is well written. But sure is that Slonique seems to like them

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I think it was mentioned early in development of The Abyss. I can be wrong ofc but I doubt it. They're married and I'm pretty sure white. Wife is a storywriter. I wouldn't call it a cuck fetish. It's just a weird, inconsistent story. Original in some points for sure but in my opinion it could've been designed much better. My Sweet Neighbours is similiar in idea and just much better in most aspects (IMO Love Thy Neighbour has better models). And I say it even tho I'm strongly into NTR. Story, characters and chapters should be reworked in my opinion in this one.
Yeah right. Then why did Slonique end Abyss with you getting cucked in general (expecting sex and finding out you're related to the girl), the black guy being the only one who gets some, and the MC constantly talking about black dicks? That just screams cuck fetish

I think the problem is Slonique is in the closet about wanting to make a cuck fetish game, which is why everything is inconsistent.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah right. Then why did Slonique end Abyss with you getting cucked in general (expecting sex and finding out you're related to the girl), the black guy being the only one who gets some, and the MC constantly talking about black dicks? That just screams cuck fetish

I think the problem is Slonique is in the closet about wanting to make a cuck fetish game, which is why everything is inconsistent.
Dunno about that. Abyss was technically weird and I feel that dev just used incest as a marketing tool while he can't really logically justify it (similiar to DS and his BB). So he cutted it off and used other characters. It's not like being into cuckhold/NTR is a reason to stay in a closet with all these games adding it now and doing well. He seems to lack any consistent plot ideas as stangely enough Love Thy Neighbour was released soon after My Sweet Neighbours. With improved writing it could've been a really good game.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Dunno about that. Abyss was technically weird and I feel that dev just used incest as a marketing tool while he can't really logically justify it (similiar to DS and his BB). So he cutted it off and used other characters. It's not like being into cuckhold/NTR is a reason to stay in a closet with all these games adding it now and doing well. He seems to lack any consistent plot ideas as stangely enough Love Thy Neighbour was released soon after My Sweet Neighbours. With improved writing it could've been a really good game.
He has 3 consistent plot ideas: Black dicks, random black dudes get some, and your main character gets none. He also made one other game that he abandoned before abyss, same thing.

I dunno why, but it's obvious (at least to me) that he wants to make cuckold games but doesn't want to call them that. Maybe he wants the games themselves to cuck you?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The dev(s) can't do that because 98% of the players wouldn't play it, so he/they wouldn't make enough for it to be profitable.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Kasey have not uploaded it yet,and for the story is very fast,the models are excellent, even better than dating my daughter, but the story could improved a lot,i like games of seduction or corruption quiet without hurry, an example is research into corruption, that of becoming a whores in 2 min of game I do not like

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
v0.4 Limited Edition
pc -
mac -
walkthrough -
Extra scenes in 4K resolution -
@Pepé Le Pew
Uploading mirrors:
for Pc

for Mac
@Pepé Le Pew

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm starting to get the feeling that Slonique is trying to troll people like @Zellio with this update.

Very few spelling errors, less weirdness in the dead end branches than before, decent length. I guess that makes it a good update.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
One word, 'Slonique'

What kind of person makes an adult game only to screw everyone over while talking about black dicks constantly? And what kind of straight male would want to play a game where, instead of screwing women (Which you were promised), you hear the MC 'teasing' women about black dicks?
A cuck. He could make the black guy as MC instead of fantasizing it fucking his target

Reactions: proximus and Zellio

chuckkey

Sep 1, 2017
v0.4 Limited Edition
pc -
mac -
walkthrough -
Extra scenes in 4K resolution -
@Pepé Le Pew
can we get the walkthrough somewhere other than mega? it says i downloaded too much

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes