1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Wow! This is pretty bad. :rips content: Oh, even worse. Plenty of NTR, IR and a bit of a cuck. Who's game is this? Or, right, Captain Abandon.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Despite the game itself, I like the models used in this one.
Kathy looks so girlfriend material and her mom is hot as hell.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Each of his (their?) games are bad with the potential to be good with some adjustments, but it's like the dev goes out of his way to say "Eff You, it's my game, go swallow a knife." I thought that the post-scene diary entries in Abyss were an intriguing element of gameplay, but severely mismanaged to the point of being irrelevant.

Imagine a game where you play out a scene that contains several choices on how the MC can respond, and then afterwards you read the diary entry of the girl involved and actually learn something about what she likes and doesn't like, what stimulates her or turns her off, and then use that knowledge to either seduce or dominate or corrupt... Sounds pretty cool, right? Except, Slonique didn't do that at all! The time invested in writing intriguingly intimate and interesting diary entries was entirely wasted when it related to gameplay, which consisted of "Choose all the 'nice' answers, then choose all the 'mean' answers, read the diary entries or not fuck it who cares, and then move on."

It's a pity... I think somewhere in there, maybe, possibly, potentially, we'll see a satisfying outcome. But he really is living a troll's life.

As for this game, it's typical: Minor-ish young girl is hot but the setup makes little sense, fetishes are out of left field and not part of any choices you make but an unavoidable part of the linear story, random black dude is used in the most obvious trope... He should just convert his Patreon page to making high-quality renders of various fetishized sexual encounters. I mean, you got to hand it to him, he is at least very good at that at.
I completely agree. I've keep up with his/their stuff simply because the models and pics looked nice. Game play is a joke, styled after the old Shark's Lagoon style games where you have make the right choices to keep the game moving... which were horrible when they first came out. Maybe if the payoff were better in each chapter, like actual sex scenes instead of the slow build content found in DMD and MSN, it would be less annoying. But to have 10ish potentially game ending choices to see the neighbor in a conservative maid outfit and stay friends is super irritating.

Reactions: sexybastardo

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I completely agree. I've keep up with his/their stuff simply because the models and pics looked nice. Game play is a joke, styled after the old Shark's Lagoon style games where you have make the right choices to keep the game moving... which were horrible when they first came out. Maybe if the payoff were better in each chapter, like actual sex scenes instead of the slow build content found in DMD and MSN, it would be less annoying. But to have 10ish potentially game ending choices to see the neighbor in a conservative maid outfit and stay friends is super irritating.
There's plenty of games with good renders though. I'd spend that time giving it to devs that actually care about their product and care about getting better as a dev. You won't find either with Slonique.

I'm only here because I can't stop watching trainwrecks

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Dude I been vocal that this dev is a cock smear cause he wont finish a game I figured I would give this one a shot since he is pretty much ripping off 3 or 4 games and he don't have to do much work except copy pasta and put his own usual black guy spin on it.

Reactions: paladin07

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Each of his (their?) games are bad with the potential to be good with some adjustments, but it's like the dev goes out of his way to say "Eff You, it's my game, go swallow a knife." I thought that the post-scene diary entries in Abyss were an intriguing element of gameplay, but severely mismanaged to the point of being irrelevant.

Imagine a game where you play out a scene that contains several choices on how the MC can respond, and then afterwards you read the diary entry of the girl involved and actually learn something about what she likes and doesn't like, what stimulates her or turns her off, and then use that knowledge to either seduce or dominate or corrupt... Sounds pretty cool, right? Except, Slonique didn't do that at all! The time invested in writing intriguingly intimate and interesting diary entries was entirely wasted when it related to gameplay, which consisted of "Choose all the 'nice' answers, then choose all the 'mean' answers, read the diary entries or not fuck it who cares, and then move on."

It's a pity... I think somewhere in there, maybe, possibly, potentially, we'll see a satisfying outcome. But he really is living a troll's life.

As for this game, it's typical: Minor-ish young girl is hot but the setup makes little sense, fetishes are out of left field and not part of any choices you make but an unavoidable part of the linear story, random black dude is used in the most obvious trope... He should just convert his Patreon page to making high-quality renders of various fetishized sexual encounters. I mean, you got to hand it to him, he is at least very good at that at.
This game got the top score of the most horrible gamedesign ever. It's just wrong in so many ways that someone could think he's doing this because the dev wants to punish the player. Get them with nice artworks and then PUNISH THEM! With no real choices, game overs everywhere, no character introduction, no rewards, no meaningfull conversations, no help at all, no hints, weird stars (wtf?), no skipping, no back function, bad writing and random events and stupid surprises everywhere.

Most of the choices are made like this:
most logic choice = game over ... it makes me want to hit this dev on it's head

I'm sorry, I didn't post before but I just couldn't resist to let this out ... what a waste of time!

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
4 updates of the same, random black guy cucking with mom, nothing with neighbor and now sis is going for a guy BS

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I’ll be laughing my ass off at all the Patreons for this mess when the daughter is revealed to be your daughter or some bs and the game is rushed to completion

Reactions: Darkaura

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Hotfix v0.4.1
Many of you guys complain that the gameplay is overcomplicated and irritating. So I decided to simplify it a bit. Now instead of stars there is one parameter Karma. Each choice you make changes the karma and to win you need to get the max of it. Looking forward to your feedback.
pc
mac
walkthrough

May 7, 2017
Hotfix v0.4.1
Many of you guys complain that the gameplay is overcomplicated and irritating. So I decided to simplify it a bit. Now instead of stars there is one parameter Karma. Each choice you make changes the karma and to win you need to get the max of it. Looking forward to your feedback.
Isn't that just changing the parameter system? I mean, he is going from the star system to a karma point system, and for you to win you need (are obligated) to get the high-score, which in other words is the same as before, so he hasn't really solved the problem with the continuity of the game by making certain choices/actions obligatory by default. I'm cracking up here XD, certainly it circumvents (in a way) the problem of having to resort to a walkthrough (forgetting the tedium of having to wait for it or willingness to pay for it), by making a somewhat intuitive feedback of your action/choices (gauging karma points), but this clearly makes it so exploring choices into a fruitless labour, since you are on a one way track and you have to go through specific hoops in the story for you to continue/win, for example having to watch the Milf fuck around with every other guy :FeelsBadMan: and not being able to simply avoid/forget her (if you could, you would have to give up your only possible gratuitous sex atm:ForeverAlone:). BTW, there is no leeway for missing one or two points.

P.S.1: Some clarification, I was not expecting for this update/patch to solve the continuity of the story in the form of hoops hidden as choices.

P.S.2: Thanks again @Vespak for the update.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Isn't that just changing the parameter system? I mean, he is going from the star system to a karma point system, and for you to win you need (are obligated) to get the high-score, which in other words is the same as before, so he hasn't really solved the problem with the continuity of the game by making certain choices/actions obligatory by default. I'm cracking up here XD, certainly it circumvents (in a way) the problem of having to resort to a walkthrough (forgetting the tedium of having to wait for it or willingness to pay for it), by making a somewhat intuitive feedback of your action/choices (gauging karma points), but this clearly makes it so exploring choices into a fruitless labour, since you are on a one way track and you have to go through specific hoops in the story for you to continue/win, for example having to watch the Milf fuck around with every other guy :FeelsBadMan: and not being able to simply avoid/forget her (if you could, you would have to give up your only possible gratuitous sex atm:ForeverAlone:). BTW, there is no leeway for missing one or two points.

P.S.1: Some clarification, I was not expecting for this update/patch to solve the continuity of the story in the form of hoops hidden as choices.

P.S.2: Thanks again @Vespak for the update.
Having one star is basically low karma. All he did was call his system something else. The game itself also changed stars by your decisions. The only possible thing that would help is if he made the changes update automatically so you don't get all these game overs, but all that does it make a short game even shorter. I'm not downloading his garbage to find out anyway.

The fact that he thinks changing a word will simplify things should tell anybody all they need to know about Slonique

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Such a shame about the star system. I mean, he already had the render from Abyss, so it required minimum work on his behalf.

Reactions: Darkaura

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
IS it just me or does every single choice in the laundry room with the cop lead to a dead end. Heck, I don't even see why some of these choices lead to dead ends when they could still lead to the same story. Heck, why even have choices if your still just trying to push a single story and not branching stories.

Edit, So I figured out what went wrong but I stand behind my statement.

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I would've liked the MILF character, if she wasn't such a trash. And I don't mind her fucking around. I actually think some voyeuristic events can build up to a steamy relationship. But she is beyond easy.
The game seems to be dead set on dating the kid though, and that doesn't float my boat.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Hotfix v0.4.1
pc
mac
walkthrough
"So, someone doesn't like my game?! Well, I make it even harder!"
This guy is either stupid or sadistic ... :D *facepalm*

Edit: Just saw a fresh new member rated the game with 4 stars ... I hope it's the dev and he's reading this. :D

Reactions: Paprika

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, to my understanding, from this update you ditch the hot mother that you havent fucked even once and go for the daughter? Yeeeah fuck that.
I honestly really liked this game because he used the model for the mother that he was going to use on that game he abandoned named "On my own" or something like that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hot mother? I think I would need a half bottle or more of straight Jack before she ever looked fucking hot and by the time that happens I'd be passed out. But chances are you won't get the daughter either because she'll probably get forced by the author to jump on some skank ass shit dick as well.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So, to my understanding, from this update you ditch the hot mother that you havent fucked even once and go for the daughter? Yeeeah fuck that.
I honestly really liked this game because he used the model for the mother that he was going to use on that game he abandoned named "On my own" or something like that.
He has ANOTHER abandoned game? Can you give more details? The more I hear about this guy the more I'm amused

Aug 13, 2017
Hotfix v0.4.1
pc
mac
walkthrough
Its anything BUT complicated its too damn simplistic. there is a reason why branches exist so a player can make choices that alter the coming events based on those choices.

A long string of dead end branches is not a game especially when you can simply center mouse scroll back through all the choices and redo the entire section in about 2 minutes. it simply becomes a Visual novel with a bunch of built in wasted time following a linear story line.
This [game] lost me when the primary interest built up through the entire first chapter was tossed aside to parade the mother being repeatedly raped with a bunch of useless choices forcing you to pursue the cumdumpster that character was made into.
this thing is irritating but not for the reasons you think!

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes