1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
omfg this game is a clone of "My Sweet Neighbors", even the dialog choices are the same lolololol nice way to cash in on someone else work.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I'm starting to get the feeling that Slonique is trying to troll people like @Zellio with this update.

Very few spelling errors, less weirdness in the dead end branches than before, decent length. I guess that makes it a good update.
He's already abandoned two games before this one bro. If you want to play this garbage be my guest, but the only people getting trolled are the people who patreonize this crap

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
omfg this game is a clone of "My Sweet Neighbors", even the dialog choices are the same lolololol nice way to cash in on someone else work.
Never heard of that, I have however heard of My Neighbor's Family which is definitely in the mix for a clone, either this a clone of it or it a clone of this/my sweet neighbors

On the game itself, I only hit this game up for Sandra, I'm a milf kind of guy, so I prefer the games where you're fucking milfs, but I gotta say...the MC literally hit the nail on the head when he said seeing her doing this all so often just makes me not want her myself.

Maybe that's the point, maybe the Dev is trying to divert from the trope of the slutty milf and intentionally make us choose the sweet Kathy instead. Who knows

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'll play it if he dumps the game like his other ones all I have to do is throw the saves away since that's all I ever keep of the games I play so there will be nothing lost for me.

Neighbor's Family is the name of the other one.

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
He's already abandoned two games before this one bro. If you want to play this garbage be my guest, but the only people getting trolled are the people who patreonize this crap
Three (Poison, Ghost and Abyss). I've played them all, and they're all bad - but I'm not paying, so I don't much care.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the preview pics looks nice, but you are saying this is garbage and will not be completed? hmm.. pity.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This is the clone of Neighbor's Family as it came out back in 2016 love thy neighbor came out in 2017. I played abyss but never heard of poison or ghost. Abyss wasn't that bad.

Neighbor's Family even put something about in their game you'll see it if you watch the TV and I if I remember they say something is this a clone.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
whats with the retarded choices in this game? because of some choices that dont make any difference you get game over and have to restart

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Played the last update... and like I said earlier, there was a black guy outta nowhere in the park, hahahahahaha.

Seriously, as a game... it's trash.
Maybe not "The Room" bad, but you kinda can get a laugh or two.

U

User_10739

If you have to follow the walk-through to get every single answer correct or else face a game over at the end without knowing where you went wrong, really what is the point in playing? Where is the enjoyment in following a script?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Each of his (their?) games are bad with the potential to be good with some adjustments, but it's like the dev goes out of his way to say "Eff You, it's my game, go swallow a knife." I thought that the post-scene diary entries in Abyss were an intriguing element of gameplay, but severely mismanaged to the point of being irrelevant.

Imagine a game where you play out a scene that contains several choices on how the MC can respond, and then afterwards you read the diary entry of the girl involved and actually learn something about what she likes and doesn't like, what stimulates her or turns her off, and then use that knowledge to either seduce or dominate or corrupt... Sounds pretty cool, right? Except, Slonique didn't do that at all! The time invested in writing intriguingly intimate and interesting diary entries was entirely wasted when it related to gameplay, which consisted of "Choose all the 'nice' answers, then choose all the 'mean' answers, read the diary entries or not fuck it who cares, and then move on."

It's a pity... I think somewhere in there, maybe, possibly, potentially, we'll see a satisfying outcome. But he really is living a troll's life.

As for this game, it's typical: Minor-ish young girl is hot but the setup makes little sense, fetishes are out of left field and not part of any choices you make but an unavoidable part of the linear story, random black dude is used in the most obvious trope... He should just convert his Patreon page to making high-quality renders of various fetishized sexual encounters. I mean, you got to hand it to him, he is at least very good at that at.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Three (Poison, Ghost and Abyss). I've played them all, and they're all bad - but I'm not paying, so I don't much care.
Well damn, I only played Abyss, and read about the second. TBH you'd have to pay me to play this garbage. My time is more valuable. You can get cheap indie bundles for $3 and less and play pc games for hours on steam and have fun in this time period if you really want to play something....

Reactions: Darkaura
Aug 13, 2017
chapter three is a clusterfuck the combination makes no sense so its a long string of game overs. by the way who wants to fuck that over used hag when the game pretty much starts by getting the daughter all interesting and interested in the MC then proceeds to keep her away from you as you continually witness the old bit getting rammed by everything with a black cock. this dev has to either list this as a VN and disable the choices completely or learn what branches actually means.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I quite liked the direction of the last episode, but who knows where the dev will take it in the future, hopefully we'll get more of the D and sister than from the mother and her BBCs

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I googled 'Slonique' and one of the first results is his blogspot.

Add KULT to the list. He/they has abandoned 4 games. I swear, watching this trainwreck is more amusing then playing any of his games

Could this be the one he actually finishes? Imagine how many random black dudes it will take

Last edited:
Reactions: xenos87

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Add KULT to the list. He/they has abandoned 4 games. I swear, watching this trainwreck is more amusing then playing any of his games
Oh right, I forgot about KULT. I think I did play that one too briefly, but it had pretty much nothing going for it. Card games are harder to make than people think.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Oh right, I forgot about KULT. I think I did play that one too briefly, but it had pretty much nothing going for it. Card games are harder to make than people think.
If you can't make it don't. I'm an indie dev too, but I don't shovel out crap. Even then, I have more respect for people who shovel out crapware over someone who just repeatedly abandons his own projects. This is a big joke

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes