1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
damn, wanted to try this, but after reading alla the comments i think i'll pass

I think Dreams of Desire has the best black character that doesn't suffer from this.
The black dude from sisterly lust isn't bad either

Reactions: botc76

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I love how Slonique had to specify that A. You'll actually be able to fuck someone, and B. No black dicks. I'm impressed in a morbid way at how he completely misses the mark. I almost hope he never does so he becomes The Room of adult games
What "The Room" game do you mean? The only one that comes to mind is Silent Hill 4 - The Room and at least in my opinion that wasn't THAT bad x'D

U

User_215882

Yeah youre getting down with a chick and then he pops up like bitch ride this dick instead. Then the MC cries on the bench as the lady goes to town on some BBC. Then dev will be like at least you got a little bit of action folks!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The dev got so assmad from all the criticism he received from his previous hot garbage of a game that he decided to make a game where you go on a cucks BBC sightseeing adventures, you pick one wrong thing GAME OVER.
I also liked how he made the mom look like complete smokeshow and daughter like one of creepy those dead eyed plastic sex dolls :WutFace:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly he should just make a game with a black MC that just cucks people.
Or just a black MC as the main character in general. Then he can draw all the black dicks he wants. But shh, this is a Slonique topic, it's a common sense free zone.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes