1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Two clear options...
There is a black guy behind that door... or you are in cleaning duty after a black guy fucked that girl.
Isn't that the guy from Abyss? So is Slonique's idea of 'getting action' letting the MC from the previous game cuck the newest mc?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It was okay at the beginning, the mother is a huge slut which is fine. Then in the last chapter PC goes all oneitis on the daughter by placing her on a pedestal and I can only see heartbreak in the future for him. It went from mediocre game to cringefest quickly. What is up with that?

Slonique... I've read this name before. Oh, oh...

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What "The Room" game do you mean? The only one that comes to mind is Silent Hill 4 - The Room and at least in my opinion that wasn't THAT bad x'D

I wanted to like this post just because it was such a funny misunderstanding. ;)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The dev got so assmad from all the criticism he received from his previous hot garbage of a game that he decided to make a game where you go on a cucks BBC sightseeing adventures, you pick one wrong thing GAME OVER.
I also liked how he made the mom look like complete smokeshow and daughter like one of creepy those dead eyed plastic sex dolls :WutFace:
He was going to make that "On my own" game, but then realized it would be good and went like "AAAAAH fuck no" and made this.

U

User_215882

AKA no one is posting the new update until it reaches the 10 to 5 dollar tier. I mean Ive been following out of curiosity and it seems like he is losing support each update.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes