1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Does the earth get salty if no one is actually willing to play a slonique game and release salt in the first place?

One of the great philosophical questions of our time indeed.

U

User_215882

No the Earth gets warmer if no one plays a Slonique game. Every time it rains someone played one of his games and the water is just tears caused by disappointment.

U

User_215882

Damn the change log is not up yet I wanted to know how many cucks I mean dicks to expect this update. O well I guess Ill find out for myself.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
you played it? how many black guys are now? what girl was blacked in this update?
No black guys in this update. Huge disappointment. Harem lovers can clap their hands in everlasting joy :teary:

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
ok an update with no content ? can't even pick a path out of laundry room chapter 3 lol i tried all of them...game ends with opps wrong choice no matter what you choose

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
at least the game is very easy now to follow without a walkthrough, just choose whatever raises karma, if it don't just rollback, with the stars before was impossible

the update was very short and the majority of it was a monologue from the MC and a new character introduction, so it was underwhelming, but at least we didn't have black guys fucking the mom

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I just glanced at the image folder. It looks like he introduced a new woman (Zoey) and made no progress with any of the other girls that were there. Pretty disappointing to me but the PC got laid I guess.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes