1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
After taking a breather, I decided to try one more time and follow look at the jogger route and managed to get all karma needed to go to next chapter. This is stupid, forcing you to go route you dont want and then game over without letting you know you are missing points you would need to advance.

I think for this game it is useless other than to force you to go the route dev wants you to go or you get game over due to not enough karma points.
yeah I noticed that I just have to look up after dialog pick and see if karma point went up. Why even have choices..

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I don't understand, what's the point of having all those choices, if there is only one path that leads forward?
I guess that's the author's idea of adding some kind of "challenge", but it's boring and completely unnecessary.

Aug 24, 2017
some of the dialog choices are changed, for example in chapter 4 at end you must not peek like it says in walkthrough.. wording in dialog box was also changed in some cases.
Yeah, I've noticed, just played a bit earlier... continued from the last save and now it ends in game over, sais not enough karma. Dev made some changes to the game. So if I play chapter 4 and make a different choice there, can I continue in ch5 without game over, or there's more changes in ch4 ?... and is there an updated walkthrough that has the new changes ?
Thanks.

BLOOD ELF

May 3, 2017
Walkthrough for chapter 4 incorrect. And even with edited save and karma 100 i got game over. wtf?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Unfortunately it is not a game. You have to follow exactly the story the devs want you to. Otherwise 'Game Over' But WHAT GAME?
I hated this Zoey character from the beginning, but I cannot avoid her advances, I have to play as if I was interested in her. This sucks!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
But if we don't play it... HOW ARE WE GONNA LAUGH AT IT?!?!
I mean, the jokes would still be funny... but I can't say that a black guy appears outta nowhere like a wild pokemon without knowing if it's true.
(Even when we all know it's true, DAMN TRUE)

Reactions: CunningPig
Jun 22, 2017
ok an update with no content ? can't even pick a path out of laundry room chapter 3 lol i tried all of them...game ends with opps wrong choice no matter what you choose
You need to choose the right path, if you chose the wrong choices in the start of chapter 3 it doesn't matter what you choose in the end of chapter 3 you will still be unable to complete the chapter.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
But if we don't play it... HOW ARE WE GONNA LAUGH AT IT?!?!
I mean, the jokes would still be funny... but I can't say that a black guy appears outta nowhere like a wild pokemon without knowing if it's true.
(Even when we all know it's true, DAMN TRUE)
Okay, you got me there. I guess this goes in the "Play it for the Lulz" category with the likes of Mother Seduction.

Reactions: Viatovic

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, the dev should just scrap the karma points since they're basically useless. You can have 1 million points and still get a game over if you pick the wrong answer at the end of the chapter.
you got to be so dumb to not figure out the karma system

did you win a karma point? right anwser
you didn't? wrong anwser

it's not rocket science

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I mostly just spammed past the last part with Zoe as I could careless about her ass. So Kathy is ignoring you in this one so my question is will the next update be the one where they show her with some other guy and then the majority of us can finally put that final nail in it's coffin and throw it away and go play something else?

They could also just make it to where you have only one option to chose for each choice since it's rigged anyway so you might as well only have one option to choose from.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I mostly just spammed past the last part with Zoe as I could careless about her ass. So Kathy is ignoring you in this one so my question is will the next update be the one where they show her with some other guy and then the majority of us can finally put that final nail in it's coffin and throw it away and go play something else?

They could also just make it to where you have only one option to chose for each choice since it's rigged anyway so you might as well only have one option to choose from.
If in the next update I'm forced to follow the one path the devs want, you bet it will be the last version of this 'thing' I will play! (I can't even call it 'game'! Too bad because it had a good start...)

Reactions: -Dreamer-
U

User_215882

I mean if you want to play something thats just barely similar, but far better, try My Sweet Neighbors. I mean Im just going to keep an eye on this thread, but if youre holding out for something amazing with Slonique youre better off watching paint dry. Who knows maybe he can actually finish this game with a decent ending with just the right amount of BBC.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The game has always been one path. The DEV's path or no path. If you choose wrong you fail if you choose the one that they want you to choose you win.

@

My Sweet Neighbors would be a lot better if the mother wasn't forced onto you and allowed you to only go after the daughter instead but as longs as they keep forcing the mother onto you the game will never be as great as it could of been.

U

User_215882

@

The game has always been one path. The DEV's path or no path. If you choose wrong you fail if you choose the one that they want you to choose you win.

@

My Sweet Neighbors would be a lot better if the mother wasn't forced onto you and allowed you to only go after the daughter instead but as longs as they keep forcing the mother onto you the game will never be as great as it could of been.
I disagree. So far the mom is needed to get to the daughter. On top of that its possible to end the mother relationship down the road. MSN is far more choice friendly then this game.

Reactions: -Dreamer-
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes