1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You could of started a relationship with the daughter without the mother it's not like she is really needed to do it. Go to daughter start a conversation get to know each other then ask her out offer her a job go on vacation with her do this do that and later on down the road when the time is right have sexy time.

Instead you are forced to carry this extra baggage that you never wanted and spend more time spamming past most of their stuff and all you want to do is drop the baggage the first time you see them and continue with the right one.

The next time I play it I'm going to run the mothers stats into the ground and the only one that I will be raising any stats with will be the daughter.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
But if we don't play it... HOW ARE WE GONNA LAUGH AT IT?!?!
I mean, the jokes would still be funny... but I can't say that a black guy appears outta nowhere like a wild pokemon without knowing if it's true.
(Even when we all know it's true, DAMN TRUE)
Well, there wasn't a black guy in this update that I saw. He tricked everyone or he's saving his ammo for later.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
I mean if you want to play something thats just barely similar, but far better, try My Sweet Neighbors. I mean Im just going to keep an eye on this thread, but if youre holding out for something amazing with Slonique youre better off watching paint dry. Who knows maybe he can actually finish this game with a decent ending with just the right amount of BBC.
this game is just a copy of is a little better and no blacks but is abandoned now

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Why have choice if there is only one path? He'd be better off keeping the game linear and changing the flavor text instead of pretending there is a choice like grab ass or not grab ass.

Anyways this game is garbage the only thing that made it tolerable was the mother was hot eventhough she was a slut. Now it wants to be dating my daughter without the story. Does the dev really think people who played up this point want to slow play the daughter? Game is greasy fast food now it's not even that.

Jun 22, 2017
Version v0.5 Follow 0.5 walkthrough no way to reach Chapter 4 or 5 help me please, or save file thanks in advance.
To win you basically just want to sleep with all the women in the game, without being caught in the act of peeking or doing perverted stuff.
For the those that find it too much of a hassle to deal with, I have uploaded my save with all the current content cleared.
Put the save file into LTN-0.5-pc\game\saves

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Really wish i had the option of doing what i wanted instead of being forced into a decision or else have the game end. Seriously, making 1 mistake leaves me at a wrong turn, wtf?

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
You need to be a cuck for good Karma? .....Right!!
bad things happen to you when you always back down and let people walk over you.
What a bullshit choices.

Played it all in the hope Karma would redeem itself and let the dude stand up for himself.
Oh it did. When it flips and all of a sudden you get Karma points for poking a slut in her ass and let her taste her own shit and cum from the dude that just was in there with his tree trunk.

What a joke, This wanker would have run to his apartment to jack off and cry himself to sleep^^
No way he would come up and dominate the shit out of her and follow thru when Daughter is right in front of him.

Disable scroll back and skip text was annoying. I don't want to go back to start and do it all again and take the pussy choice to be able to finish

i liked the characters looks but that is all positive i can say about this.

Unless the whole story will be rewritten, i hope i never see this game again.

U

User_215882

The daughter is just bad. Kathy is the only good render, but she isnt someone you want to get serious with. Like none of these characters are worth caring about. Combine that with the story so far and its just bad overall. If anyone is interested in playing this know that theres only one path. So youre more than welcome to play, but I would suggest waiting till its either finished or abandon.

Reactions: stoper

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
The daughter is just bad. Kathy is the only good render, but she isnt someone you want to get serious with. Like none of these characters are worth caring about. Combine that with the story so far and its just bad overall. If anyone is interested in playing this know that theres only one path. So youre more than welcome to play, but I would suggest waiting till its either finished or abandon.
Amen to that, there is really no point in playing this.

Reactions: Rroarr

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I'm not quite sure what I just played but the CG was good. Not sure what the story is supposed to be, the right answer is nearly always the opposite of the one that makes any kind of sense with the storyline and after I failed Ch3 no matter what (including re-enabling the console & rollback and cheating the score over the requirement still leading to failure due to poor game coding) I decided I'd had enough of torturing my head for one day...lol

Reactions: Rroarr

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I honestly don't remember the names. I remember the dev has a habit of abandoning games so I gave this a go. Completely forgettable game if it wasn't for that BBC. Also no one here will know until its released for the low tier supporters I'm guessing if anyone here still subs to him.
I remember when his first game, Ghost, was introduced. I got hyped because it sounded good. Then quickly that got abandoned and he started working on Poison and soon after came the abysmal Abyss. I got so angry that he was always abandoning good ideas and throwing in shitty ones instead that I have for a long time not even bothered downloading his games anymore.

However, I do love reading the threads where his games are because at least that gives me some sort of satisfaction. You cannot say the same thing about his games though.
He has exactly 5 abandoned games:

Poison
Ghost
KULT
Abyss
On My Own

Somebody should sticky that so nobody wastes their time

Reactions: Escape
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes