1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Don't like games with no choice at all. This new girl is right, the MC is fucking pussy, who cannot refuse her ex that treated him like shit.

Reactions: -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
This game does not care about the player choice, because there is only one right variant, and all the others lead to a "wrong choice"
If it were not this fucking feature, the game would be good, and it would be a complete disappointment.

U

User_10739

This game does not care about the player choice, because there is only one right variant, and all the others lead to a "wrong choice"
If it were not this fucking feature, the game would be good, and it would be a complete disappointment.
That is why you need to be a ruthless cheater...

ember

Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. No walktrough required. You just need to turn on the rollback feature. Search the forum: UnRen.bat
Anyway, the story is rather DN, not VN. But I still like that.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this karma crap is bullshit, no matter what you do, you took a wrong turn fuck you.. argh what the mc should do is push kathy down and bang her and then push jessie down and bang her too, then do both one on top of the other while zoey watches fingering herself!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That is why you need to be a ruthless cheater...
give us a hint! i tried upping karma nope still ends with you took a wrong turn not enough karma, i upped karma to 255 still same ending wtf? tried every possible choice of decisions and still same result, this is insane..

U

User_10739

give us a hint! i tried upping karma nope still ends with you took a wrong turn not enough karma, i upped karma to 255 still same ending wtf? tried every possible choice of decisions and still same result, this is insane..
Honestly haven't played it yet, I was waiting for the "SE", Slon will never get another fucking nickel out of me ever again after what he/she has pulled in the past so you have to wait for another hero..

Reactions: Centrophy

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Honestly haven't played it yet, I was waiting for the "SE"
well the karma thing totally ruins the game especially since there seems no way to meet whatever it is expecting.. i even started all over again just to see if that was it, nope still the damned you took a wrong turn, restarted and chose different things still wrong turn urgh..

TS2016

May 7, 2017
What's with this game?? I always get 'game over' when Katie runs home after showing me her maid outfit. I went through the chapter several time making sure I picked choices that increased my karma- still game over.
I really hate "wrong choice=game over" games.

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
Can someone explain to me what is up with this karma ? What does it effect ? Do I have to play it from the start again ?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
What's with this game?? I always get 'game over' when Katie runs home after showing me her maid outfit. I went through the chapter several time making sure I picked choices that increased my karma- still game over.
I really hate "wrong choice=game over" games.
After taking a breather, I decided to try one more time and follow look at the jogger route and managed to get all karma needed to go to next chapter. This is stupid, forcing you to go route you dont want and then game over without letting you know you are missing points you would need to advance.

Can someone explain to me what is up with this karma ? What does it effect ? Do I have to play it from the start again ?
I think for this game it is useless other than to force you to go the route dev wants you to go or you get game over due to not enough karma points.

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
Thank you for the walkthrough. This way I won't have to use the console/cheats and maybe get some errors later.
some of the dialog choices are changed, for example in chapter 4 at end you must not peek like it says in walkthrough.. wording in dialog box was also changed in some cases.

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes