1.50 star(s) 49 Votes
U

User_215882

I honestly don't remember the names. I remember the dev has a habit of abandoning games so I gave this a go. Completely forgettable game if it wasn't for that BBC. Also no one here will know until its released for the low tier supporters I'm guessing if anyone here still subs to him.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, no one will say if they support this guy on this thread or they will be bullied to death

Reactions: proximus

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Slonique gets one star. His games add another for the renders, but this thread gets five fucking stars.
I remember when his first game, Ghost, was introduced. I got hyped because it sounded good. Then quickly that got abandoned and he started working on Poison and soon after came the abysmal Abyss. I got so angry that he was always abandoning good ideas and throwing in shitty ones instead that I have for a long time not even bothered downloading his games anymore.

However, I do love reading the threads where his games are because at least that gives me some sort of satisfaction. You cannot say the same thing about his games though.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I remember when his first game, Ghost, was introduced. I got hyped because it sounded good. Then quickly that got abandoned and he started working on Poison and soon after came the abysmal Abyss. I got so angry that he was always abandoning good ideas and throwing in shitty ones instead that I have for a long time not even bothered downloading his games anymore.

However, I do love reading the threads where his games are because at least that gives me some sort of satisfaction. You cannot say the same thing about his games though.
Well, you are in luck, because the mother in this game is a model from another one that he abandoned after the first release that looked pretty decent. Just to add one more to the list, you know :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: moudy and paladin07

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
There is no news yet?, among these games that take time to give something new and the dlsite drm this is insane, if someone knows how to crack it, send pm, it is only for a particular game

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
ffs Ive just realized that Slonique is the author.. I actually like this game, I'm really hoping it'll get finished one day, but
[Slonique] :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Darkaura

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
It would bother me enough not to finish it, Katie can give it a lot if he gives an entertaining story

U

User_215882

Makes sense then why he cucks his own MC sometimes. I mean what better way to get back at whitey then to cuck him. Jesus I'm a bit intoxicated. If anyone wants to know the ending I'm sure he is either gonna give the player at least one gal, but fuck that the end scene is just gonna be one huge orgy with every gal getting fucked left and right by Tyrone and the gang with the MC just sobbing in the background wondering why he decided to help his neighbors daughter. There I just wrote your final scene dev. Pay me.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Makes sense then why he cucks his own MC sometimes. I mean what better way to get back at whitey then to cuck him. Jesus I'm a bit intoxicated. If anyone wants to know the ending I'm sure he is either gonna give the player at least one gal, but fuck that the end scene is just gonna be one huge orgy with every gal getting fucked left and right by Tyrone and the gang with the MC just sobbing in the background wondering why he decided to help his neighbors daughter. There I just wrote your final scene dev. Pay me.
Probably even the bartender lady that the PC has a date with. Either that or they'll be a top ladyboy. This will of course be revealed after the interracial orgy with the daughter and mother while the PC just watches and cries. Of course, that's optimistic - it will probably be another dropped and incomplete project.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
WOAH bro atleast add Spoiler tags! you're ruining the ending for the 10 People who actually like this game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
WOAH bro atleast add Spoiler tags! you're ruining the ending for the 10 People who actually like this game.
"There I just wrote your final scene dev". Doesn't sound like a spoiler to me, but more like the only way such a game could end if it ever does.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I really hope the game ends with Kathy being DVDA'd by four black guys just to watch the salt flow. Bonus points if she announces one of them's knocked her up (though of course she doesn't know which).

Reactions: tomislazy
U

User_215882

I really hope the game ends with Kathy being DVDA'd by four black guys just to watch the salt flow. Bonus points if she announces one of them's knocked her up (though of course she doesn't know which).
That's too realistic for this dev. If anything the game ends with the player finding out that not only is the daughter your daughter but shes also your grandmother from the past sent to warn you about helping her as shes now stuck in an infinite loop.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes