1.50 star(s) 49 Votes
May 30, 2017
Is this game worth playing now? and are there any sex scenes inplemented yet? cause i played v0.1 and then a long time there was a hole lot of nothing so i stopped but i would like to pick up this games again. Because it still looks different and its not that mainstream Sister/Mother incest thing.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Is this game worth playing now? and are there any sex scenes inplemented yet? cause i played v0.1 and then a long time there was a hole lot of nothing so i stopped but i would like to pick up this games again. Because it still looks different and its not that mainstream Sister/Mother incest thing.
If you like being cucked by black men sure. If you're expecting the MC to get some, well Slonique has had 5 abandoned games where OP gets none, and his latest Abyss, he abandoned it and called it 'complete', and ended up calling the MC the father of the girl you were trying to bang

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
his latest Abyss, he abandoned it and called it 'complete', and ended up calling the MC the father of the girl you were trying to bang
He was already her uncle, to be fair, and a lot of us saw that twist coming.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You mean the no sexy time? Yeah I think we all did. I was soooooo shocked.
so he made a game in which the you didn't have sex with the main love interest? :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

that's a huge slap in the face of his patrons, no wonder he gets so much hate, next you gonna tell me the girl gets fucked by a black dude on the next scene and he rolls the credits x'Dx'Dx'D

that's too bad because he is clearly good at making renders

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
so he made a game in which the you didn't have sex with the main love interest? :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

that's a huge slap in the face of his patrons, no wonder he gets so much hate, next you gonna tell me the girl gets fucked by a black dude on the next scene and he rolls the credits x'Dx'Dx'D

that's too bad because he is clearly good at making renders
In that game you don't even get that. You get nothing.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I vaguely remember saying this before, but I don't remember if it was in this thread or a different Slonique game thread. So I apologize if I'm repeating myself. But... This dude could make serious money producing renders as part of a team of creators that was capable of designing an enjoyable game. It's a shame his CG skills are going to waste on crappy and/or abandoned projects. Someone hire this guy to render images for their game!

U

User_215882

I don't think anyone is upset about his renders. Kathy is nice looking, but like BB his story telling is about the same if not worse than DS. Then add that he has a trend to abandon games and you get Slonique. At least DS can say patreon canned his game.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I vaguely remember saying this before, but I don't remember if it was in this thread or a different Slonique game thread. So I apologize if I'm repeating myself. But... This dude could make serious money producing renders as part of a team of creators that was capable of designing an enjoyable game. It's a shame his CG skills are going to waste on crappy and/or abandoned projects. Someone hire this guy to render images for their game!
What if you hire him and all he does is render black dicks

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it's already out, same thing from last month, but only for 20$ patrons

it will be available for 5$ patrons only at the 20th

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did you expect? Every new version of his previous game was basically one new scene with a bit of dialogue and one year of content still only amounting to an hour of gameplay.

Also did i miss something or did the version go from 0.1 to 0.6?
nvm my bad

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes